Looking for Friendly clan to Rank up an old account on (NO TS)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

error_creator #1 Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13423 battles
  • [FRNR] FRNR

I'm looking for a friendly Clan, English speaking ofcourse, to Rank up an old account with.

WN8 and such on it are crap cause it's an old account from back in mid-late 2012 when I was a noob, so I'm not even going to write it since they are not accurate to my preformance.

Only problem most clans seam to have is I dont use TeamSpeak. I just don't feel comfortable in talking English. And if I'm just gonna use textchat then I might aswell use ingame textchat.

Basicly only thing I want is some capable friends(#ForeverAlone) to platoon with, cause I feel random battle skill is too low and noone ever has by back...or front...or sides.

They generally just get in the way trying to get final shot. (personal opinion)

Snowy_a #2 Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:09 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5439 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

We are a newly founded English speaking clan seeking for good, friendly and active players. 

Feel free to check our clan page here or our website here where you can find more information

about the clan as well as planned events and skirmishes. Other than that good luck on the battlefield!

ESAF organizing gold event with  9,000 gold pool! 

Join the clan from 15th to 25th of November for a chance to win 5,500 gold! Applying in that

time period will grant you the possibility to participate in our inclan gold event starting 20th of

November and ending 10th of December with 9,000 gold pool! 5,500 gold prize for the first

place, 2,500 for the second and 1000 for the third! The rules are simple - get the most people

in the clan meeting the requirements! And that's not only it! Our clan, ESAF, plans to do a lot

more gold events as this so you will never know what it is to come! For more details look at

the rules on our website here!

Big thanks to xXGoldSlayerXx for sponsoring the gold!

A_GIO_Rob #3 Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:47 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56638 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats.

JPKERR #4 Posted 16 November 2014 - 09:12 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 19147 battles
  • [CELL] CELL
You should try SGTA since their main goal is to help improve players.

scrontch #5 Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 24785 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

I second the recommendation for SGTA.

And once you got over 1000 WN8, apply to  SPIKE:smile:

No voice comms, 100% freestyle, companies, platoons and stronghold, for above-average players.

Edited by scrontch, 16 November 2014 - 10:35 AM.

error_creator #6 Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13423 battles
  • [FRNR] FRNR

View Postscrontch, on 16 November 2014 - 10:34 AM, said:

and once you got over 1000 WN8, apply to  SPIKE:smile:

I got 800WN8 and 1400WN8 last 7 days. As i said it's an old account which i played back in 2012 when i was complete dogshit. But i feel like grinding it up now, casue i like the name of it :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users