• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

the_bot #1 Posted 16 November 2014 - 09:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2817 battles

Why hello there.

I figured you would drop by.

The general said to hang around here to find ppl like you.

That is to say veterans who need someone to watch their back.

And thats me, professional back watcher, tho i must admit i enjoy my job more when the backs im watching have some nice curves, if you catch my drift. But i suppose you will do nicely!

Its not all lillies and roses tho, i do have some standards, you know !
For instance, i dont mind the odd scirmise to bring the pain to the evil enemy, but 24/7 hardcore training ops, not my thing.
Oh and before i forget, make sure you have your radio turned on, my voice may be girly, but being able to tell you if your back is safe or not, its important to me.
One last thing i thought you might like to know, This is not my first time around the block, I have just come back from leave, i used to call the shots in a little clan action before i got torn up and sent on medical leave.

Right, now that the formalities are out of the way, id like to tell you about some of my scars:

This one on my right arm i got when the ammo rack exploded in my VK, luckily Hans, the gunner sat between me and the rack, poor Hans, i miss him.

And this wooden leg i got when a shell tore strait threw my S-51.

You might be wondering why im leaning on my wooden leg, and not my good one, I'll tell you !
I lean on my wooden leg because i have no control whatsoever over my "healthy", its fine all right, a fine ornament; some damned krout shot my IS-7 to pices, and in the explosion i lost all feeling in that leg...

Well i have to be moving on, if you are interested, come find me, they call me Swamp_Monster

Querulous #2 Posted 16 November 2014 - 09:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29359 battles

thats a refeshingly different post

Perhaps look up EWC for a few fun matches, stronghold and campaign

I think most of us have most parts remaining, though brains may be a little addled.

Helmutson #3 Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:53 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 26674 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

hi bot,

maybe we `ll fit

look at this

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/425638-awf-after-work-fun-is-recruiting/

Joggaman #4 Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:29 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23973 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Great post!

http://thedingers.eu

A_GIO_Rob #5 Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:39 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56638 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats. 

SpruntyMcDuff #6 Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 29977 battles
  • [STDS] STDS

Welcome to the Silver Tongued Devils. We are aimed at the more mature players who want both casual play, and the opportunity to train and take part in  more competitive pursuits. We offer both social play, and the opportunity for advanced forms of training. 

We Offer:-

A social Clan for mature players

Regular Platooning, Team Battles, Strongholds. Company Battles and CW when numbers allow.

Regular training to improve overall skills.

Mentored training program for those who wish it. This is a more in-depth and personalized form of training.

Occasional competitions, games, general larking about.

We require:-

English speakers only. We can accommodate learners though clear English preferred. 

Teamspeak 3 plus Mic and Headset are essential. It's not mandatory, but everyone needs to have it set up and ready to go.

Preferred player age of 40+, or a suitably mature attitude. This is a soft age limit. Main thing we look for is attitude.

Social players with a desire to improve both their skills, and their clan.

Maturity. The ability to accept that your age and wisdom goes a long way to outwitting those younger and faster than you.

Rules. We have them, we expect members to follow them. 

If you wish to talk to someone about the clan you can do so Here. You can also visit our website, though it is a little bare at the moment.

adrianadunne #7 Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31289 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
Brit6 are always open to new members. Our requirements are on our recruitment page. Our main requirement, however, is that you enjoy playing for fun with like minded people and enjoy a bit of banter on Teamspeak. 

Snowy_a #8 Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:34 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5439 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

We are a newly founded English speaking clan seeking for good, friendly and active players. 

Feel free to check our clan page here or our website here where you can find more information

about the clan as well as planned events and skirmishes. Other than that good luck on the battlefield!

ESAF organizing gold event with  9,000 gold pool! 

Join the clan from 15th to 25th of November for a chance to win 5,500 gold! Applying in that

time period will grant you the possibility to participate in our inclan gold event starting 20th of

November and ending 10th of December with 9,000 gold pool! 5,500 gold prize for the first

place, 2,500 for the second and 1000 for the third! The rules are simple - get the most people

in the clan meeting the requirements! And that's not only it! Our clan, ESAF, plans to do a lot

more gold events as this so you will never know what it is to come! For more details look at

the rules on our website here!

Big thanks to xXGoldSlayerXx for sponsoring the gold!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users