A Former Clan Commander Looking for a clan

BURR Team battles CW

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

jamesdun #1 Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:19 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23261 battles

I am a former Clan Commander looking to settle down again after some very unfortunate events in My clan (if detail is needed please PM me) and a lovely Clan Friend that always helped me out (samtheman26)

Things i am looking for in a clan

- a chance to run a YouTube channel and upload once a month  (https://www.youtube....h?v=0SXLFGhXIRw)

- a good stronghold

- a chance to command team battles and skirmishes

- Cw in the 3rd campaign 

- a friendly community

- and a clan willing to take a chance on a noob like me and sam (http://www.noobmeter...sdun/509597298/)

T10s

- CGC Brit SPG

- T110E3

- FV215B

Sams T10s

- IS7 

Im looking forward to doing commanding in TBs and Strongholds but don't want to command in CW yet as im not used to the way they play.

Jamesdun former commander of BURR 

Samtheman26 a good friend

Jeffkillsyoutoo #2 Posted 18 November 2014 - 01:08 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29354 battles
Good luck finding one that fits your needs! :blinky:

Edited by jeffkillsyoutoo, 18 November 2014 - 01:09 AM.

Belhem #3 Posted 18 November 2014 - 08:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14943 battles
  • [EL-IN] EL-IN

Hi I've got a pretty nicely run clan going on at the moment. We try to get a skirmish done every week but haven't enough players, if you would like to join I will send you and your friends invites !

Outfielder #4 Posted 18 November 2014 - 08:32 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24090 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

View Postjeffkillsyoutoo, on 18 November 2014 - 12:08 AM, said:

Good luck finding one that fits your needs! :blinky:

Fixed that negrep for you....really, some people.....

A_GIO_Rob #5 Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:35 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56638 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats.

Jeffkillsyoutoo #6 Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:08 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29354 battles

View PostOutfielder, on 18 November 2014 - 08:32 AM, said:

Fixed that negrep for you....really, some people.....

+1

cunga #7 Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:06 PM

Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 5624 battles
Pm sent to you james

hacksaw064 #8 Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24826 battles
  • [761ST] 761ST

Become an Elite War Chicken today!

If you are a team player then we may have a place for you - our chicken coop!
We are a multi-national clan made up of predominantly UK and Dutch based players but we have many members from countries across Europe.
We play Clan Wars every evening and strongholds after clan wars and we always participate in Clan special events.
We also have teams for the ESL league and go4wot as well.

we will be attending the 3rd campaign as well.

http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/500012727/#wot&mt_order_by=member_since

BIOMORPHIC #9 Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:04 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35453 battles
  • [MASH] MASH

[MASH]

MAD AS HELL

International clan

Seeking members to participate in stronghold battles
 Clan wars campaign
and having fun

Minimum Requirements*:
Tier 6+
Age 16+
Team speak 3 is needed for clan games

Apply here: 
http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500046826-MASH/

Edited by BIOMORPHIC, 18 November 2014 - 04:09 PM.

XBaggers #10 Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:34 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26486 battles

Hi John,

Look us up and you may find us to be what you are looking for 

Baggers

Snowy_a #11 Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5439 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

We are a newly founded English speaking clan seeking for good, friendly and active players. 

Feel free to check our clan page here or our website here where you can find more information

about the clan as well as planned events and skirmishes. Other than that good luck on the battlefield!

ESAF organizing gold event with  9,000 gold pool! 

Join the clan from 15th to 25th of November for a chance to win 5,500 gold! Applying in that

time period will grant you the possibility to participate in our inclan gold event starting 20th of

November and ending 10th of December with 9,000 gold pool! 5,500 gold prize for the first

place, 2,500 for the second and 1000 for the third! The rules are simple - get the most people

in the clan meeting the requirements! And that's not only it! Our clan, ESAF, plans to do a lot

more gold events as this so you will never know what it is to come! For more details look at

the rules on our website here!

Big thanks to xXGoldSlayerXx for sponsoring the gold!

ViktorNL #12 Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21198 battles

Hey jamesdun,

FAT is looking for members! We are a very young clan since today! What we are looking for is for teamplayers that want to do platoons and other things! You can see more information here http://forum.worldof...-is-recruiting/

jamesdun #13 Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:42 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23261 battles

View PostViktorNL, on 18 November 2014 - 08:17 PM, said:

Hey jamesdun,

FAT is looking for members! We are a very young clan since today! What we are looking for is for teamplayers that want to do platoons and other things! You can see more information here http://forum.worldof...-is-recruiting/

I respect you because you created your own clan im not going to join your clan as it too early to tell what will happen but let me give you some pointers from my experience

1.unless you have 3-4 more friends give up as it will not get noticed by other players

2. Don't have Reqs for the first part of your clan instead put bonuses

3. have social media this will get you noticed a clan is also out of game not just in

4 .recruit using the spam system as much as possible for the first month

5. post a clan recruitment thread on the forum

Gl fellow commander and have fun

RickReaper #14 Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 21966 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

View Postjamesdun, on 18 November 2014 - 09:42 PM, said:

I respect you because you created your own clan im not going to join your clan as it too early to tell what will happen but let me give you some pointers from my experience

1.unless you have 3-4 more friends give up as it will not get noticed by other players

3. have social media this will get you noticed a clan is also out of game not just in

I know there will be many many ways and different  tips on forming and running a Clan and if what you posted has worked for you thats good  but i must disagree with a few of your points.

My Clan was started with myself and a guy i met in another clan ( he is now a good friend )  we now have 75 members

If people only join you for what they can get then do you really want them ? I had people ask " what can you GIVE me to join you ?"  needless to say they are not in this clan . We had a set of guidelines from day one that evolved as we grew and people joining knew what we offered and expected  from them and showed were we wanted to go as a clan.

We have facebook and youtube but i can honestly say i dont think its got us a single member. This is good for the TOP clans with a massive following who are looking to attract uber players not a starting clan.

Again .. seriously. You are asking for trouble down the line by recruiting anyone and i know many many clans do this they accept anyone to fill slots  BUT personally we like to find the right people that want what we want in a clan. At one point i never thought we would reach 20 members :-) .  Its about what YOU want from your clan and the people in it.

Correct -- This is the way we have got probably 60% of our members. Post what your clan is about, what you can offer and what you expect from players in your clan.

@ViktorNL,

What i have said worked for us but again there are many many clans that have been set up and ran differently and better and i dont pretend to know it all, just remember, It takes a lot of time, a lot of effort  and a lot of patience in starting out and like a building, if you do it correctly from the begining and build a good solid foundation your clan will grow, evolve and survive. Goodluck.:smiles:

ViktorNL #15 Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21198 battles

View Postjamesdun, on 18 November 2014 - 09:42 PM, said:

Thank you mate, really appreciate that! Good luck with finding! 

daitcho #16 Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:28 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 51307 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG
Hey James, maybe you guys could consider our clan, we are always looking to do more TB's and Strongholds and respect anyone who is willing to take them, we run CW's every night during the current campaign and were only defeated in the final last night, we have also held land on quite a few occasions and consider ourselves a casual clan with no real restrictive attendance policies and only common sense rules, we also have another great youtuber in our clan with no problems in posting, just ask permission, find him here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HiKnAHTs-dEqWPVx7DfrQ  apply to join us here http://forum.clanflog.com/index.php?/forum/11-recruitment-centre/

Sparrowbird101 #17 Posted 22 November 2014 - 12:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22040 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G

Hi jamesdun (and samtheman26)

KillerZ In Action 2nd Battalion (KIA2) is looking for new members.  We're an English-speaking gaming community (we play more than just WoT) and we have members from across the globe.

We play Clan Wars, Strongholds, Team Battles and platoons.  We use TS3 for comms and have our own forum.

If you'd like to know more, check us out: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/424908-killerz-in-action-kiakia2/

Or you could contact our recruiters: verslambo, koolbow or myself. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards, Sparrowbird101

Swanholme #18 Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:10 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30224 battles
  • [666TH] 666TH

The Devils Guard (666th) clan are now recruiting.

Are you 18 years old or over?
Do you have a good sense of humour (an absolute must!) and want to have a great time in the game chatting on TeamSpeak with other English speaking people?
Do you want to feel a part of a team and learn more about the game?

We participate in CW, Team Battles/ Tank Companies, ad-hoc WoT competitions and encourage regular platoons.
If the above sounds interesting to you and you would like to apply, visit our clan pages on the World of Tanks portal at
http://worldoftanks....00021487-666TH/ (666th) and submit a clan application.

Alternatively if you wish to discuss clan membership please do not hesitate to message me via the forum and/or in-game.

“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success”

SpectreMak #19 Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:57 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23286 battles
  • [-BBK-] -BBK-

-BBK- are recruiting!

-BBK- Clan is looking for new recruits to add to our already strong forces.

BBK Clan is an active group of 50 or so players aged 18 and over. Whilst BBK is primarily a social clan, we still try to compete at the highest possible level and regularly take part in Clan Wars, Detachments, Team Battles and Platoons. We hold training sessions for those who want it and have an informative website and clan forum. In-Game communications are handled by using Mumble and any new members would be encouraged to make good use of this, both during events (which is a must) and also socially to enhance the social aspect of the Clan. We're a friendly bunch and enjoy plenty of mickey take and banter and all new members will be welcomed by all. Whilst we are a naturally competitive bunch, there is no dictatorial hardcore rules to BBK - we are in this for the fun, friendship and frags - so if a hardcore stat hunting clan is not for you but you still want to 'compete' seriously, BBK might be the answer.

Minimum requirements for joining BBK are pretty simple - you need to be over 18, have at least Tier 6 tanks and Mumble installed and working. WN8 stats are interesting but not as critical as personality.

Joining BBK is easy - here is what you need to do:-

1) Go visit our website - http://www.bbkclan.co.uk/. Join the forum and post your details on the recruitment page.

or

2) Track down the player named 'Holbein' in game and he will take you through the process.

Thanks for your interest and see you on the Battlefield!

Sukpee #20 Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10852 battles
  • [BURR_] BURR_

But James, why do you need a clanu? U were my bae <3

Oh wait, u still r bby. :harp:

Also tagged with BURR, Team battles, CW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users