Long time player looking for an British clan for the new clan wars

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

1stbrit #1 Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:29 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33595 battles
Ok about me long time player, got all the german tier 10s got the Brit med and heavy tier 10, got the batchat, got Is7 T62 and got T110E5 and Patton, basically not played muxh in recent time for various reasons, I think the new clan wars looks pretty interesting and might bring me back to the game on a more regulars basis, anyhow i have a mic and am quite willing to be a team player , no problem taking orders or taking one for the team, I have been in clans in the past and a more relaxed clan is what i am looking for as I am far from a pro player and dont want anyone burning my ears off because i made a mistake hahah, so to sum up I am an older player with a few tier 10s who is not bad but not good looking for a clan to do clan wars with, hopefully bring my back to the game on a more regular basis :medal:

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:34 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 57565 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats.

guest273 #3 Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:35 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 35394 battles
  • [DAILY] DAILY

Very interesting wall of text mate.

I bet a desperate clan will read it and accept you. (sorry for being a meanie)

1stbrit #4 Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33595 battles
ahhhhh the WOT  forums where even a clan advert is trolled, yes yes I am starting to remember....its coming back.....why I left this place........the smell of stinking trolls :veryhappy:

bushwacker001 #5 Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:49 AM

Major

• Player
  • 27275 battles

View Postguest273, on 18 November 2014 - 10:35 AM, said:

Very interesting wall of text mate.

I bet a desperate clan will read it and accept you. (sorry for being a meanie)

Why even read the LFK section if all you are going to do is an uncalled for insult........tool :sceptic:

edit - 1st brit, you seem to have a few trolling stalkers for some reason....the negs are flying in from them...or it's a certain person above  with a few alt accounts :teethhappy:

Edited by bushwacker001, 18 November 2014 - 04:04 PM.

Strydr_ #6 Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20196 battles
Hey buddy, I'm sure I can find a spot for you within the multinational Defiance Community, made up of three clans, two of which are taking part in the campaign, I'll message you more details!

Regards
Edge
Head of Recruitment

wilky130 #7 Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 20182 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6

WOW...

All the negativity, not sure it's safe anymore to post. (I can feel the clicks approaching) 

Good luck in your search, I'd like to offer you a position within Brit6, but sadly we've pulled out of this event at the last moment.

Good luck to you and everyone in the game

hacksaw064 #8 Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24826 battles
  • [761ST] 761ST

Become an Elite War Chicken today!

If you are a team player then we may have a place for you - our chicken coop!
We are a multi-national clan made up of predominantly UK and Dutch based players but we have many members from countries across Europe.
We play Clan Wars every evening and strongholds after clan wars and we always participate in Clan special events.
We also have teams for the ESL league and go4wot as well.

we will be attending the 3rd campaign as well.

http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/500012727/#wot&mt_order_by=member_since

acm166 #9 Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:40 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 33563 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
British Centurions always looking for new blood. we have been a clan since the closed beta currently ranked 420 in the clan wars campaign if you like send me a PM if you want to meet the lads on are teamspeak3 server 

Querulous #10 Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29359 battles

oh and empty your in box !

Good luck with the search...

Snowy_a #11 Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5439 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

We are a newly founded English speaking clan seeking for good, friendly and active players. 

Feel free to check our clan page here or our website here where you can find more information

about the clan as well as planned events and skirmishes. Other than that good luck on the battlefield!

ESAF organizing gold event with  9,000 gold pool! 

Join the clan from 15th to 25th of November for a chance to win 5,500 gold! Applying in that

time period will grant you the possibility to participate in our inclan gold event starting 20th of

November and ending 10th of December with 9,000 gold pool! 5,500 gold prize for the first

place, 2,500 for the second and 1000 for the third! The rules are simple - get the most people

in the clan meeting the requirements! And that's not only it! Our clan, ESAF, plans to do a lot

more gold events as this so you will never know what it is to come! For more details look at

the rules on our website here!

Big thanks to xXGoldSlayerXx for sponsoring the gold!

AZ64 #12 Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17195 battles
  • [UKT] UKT

Hi 1stBrit

UKT is an active clan, active in strongholds and active socially,strongholds is our major focus at the present time, we are a British based clan, though we have active members in Scandinavia, Croatia, Austria,Bulgaria and as far as Pakistan, we are always on the look out for new players.We speak English only and some members use this as a fun way of practicing English,and learning new and exotic English phrases! We are a relaxed and fun clan, nobody chews others ears off for a mistake, friendlyness and fun is somethign we believe in, it is after all a game..

We ask for T/S an ability to follow orders, and a love of the game.Whilst we are not a clan of superstars we are certainly on the rise, active in strongholds, recently with a 13% chance of a win against a pro clan in strongholds we beat them 10/0, consider us and be part of the growing sucess story that is UKT. We are participating in the current campaign and do own land, however there is always some bugger trying to take it away..

UKT are part of the Wulfen Guild which gives you access to roughly 24 clans for platooning purposes and also for 7v7's,we have "in house" guild comps

sounds like what your looking for ? our website is a work in progress http://www.bad1.enjin.com/

Let us know

AZ

UKT ..."Sed nomini tuo da Gloriam"

Holbein #13 Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3623 battles
                                                                                               [-BBK-]{British Born Killers}
                                                                                                   !!ARE RECRUITING!!

BBK started life in 1999 playing CS moving into BF1942 and COD before taking a break from online gaming.
               Since early 2011 a few of the original BBK members started playing World of tanks and we have now decided to restart the clan.
                                                          We are now looking for new players to join our ever growing community.
                                                   ===============================================================
                                                                                                    What we can offer:
                                                                                               ===================

Platoons

Strongholds

Team Battles

Clan Wars Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday with Our Commanders

Nice Friendly Advice and Team Training With  SirGreen and Injuring_Thunder!

Help to improve Stats with Some of Our Players

Advice on Tanks and Mods

Friendly Banter on Mumbles aswell

What is Expected of You & The Clan Rules:
                                                                               ===========================================
                                                                                             Players Must be over 18 years old

Must complete a 1 month trial
                                                                                             Must Speak English
                                                                                             Must Have Tier Six
                                                                                             Must Have a 48% winrate
                                                                                             Must Have Mumbles

You must have mumbles installed. Voice comms are absolutely essential and mumbles must be used at all times while in world of tanks!
      So if you meet the requirements and would like to join a very friendly clan please apply on our website http://bbkclan.co.uk/recruitment

We are Mostly Made up of UK  players but we also have a few other friends who are in our Clan from France,Holland,Denmark and The United States.

Clan Website (bbkclan.co.uk)
                                                                                =============================
                                                                                       P&C2o14 BBK 1999-Present
                                                                                    ==========================

Swanholme #14 Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:03 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30224 battles
  • [666TH] 666TH

The Devils Guard (666th) clan are now recruiting.

Are you 18 years old or over?
Do you have a good sense of humour (an absolute must!) and want to have a great time in the game chatting on TeamSpeak with other English speaking people?
Do you want to feel a part of a team and learn more about the game?

We participate in CW, Team Battles/ Tank Companies, ad-hoc WoT competitions and encourage regular platoons.
If the above sounds interesting to you and you would like to apply, visit our clan pages on the World of Tanks portal at
http://worldoftanks....00021487-666TH/ (666th) and submit a clan application.

Alternatively if you wish to discuss clan membership please do not hesitate to message me via the forum and/or in-game.

“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success”

XBaggers #15 Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:01 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26486 battles

PM sent

mercman7 #16 Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:09 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 47116 battles

hello 1stbrit 

come take a look at are clan group come on team speak and have a word if interested http://bad-1.enjin.com/

yours sincerely mercman7  

SpectreMak #17 Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:54 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23426 battles
  • [-BBK-] -BBK-

-BBK- are recruiting!

-BBK- Clan is looking for new recruits to add to our already strong forces.

BBK Clan is an active group of 50 or so players aged 18 and over. Whilst BBK is primarily a social clan, we still try to compete at the highest possible level and regularly take part in Clan Wars, Detachments, Team Battles and Platoons. We hold training sessions for those who want it and have an informative website and clan forum. In-Game communications are handled by using Mumble and any new members would be encouraged to make good use of this, both during events (which is a must) and also socially to enhance the social aspect of the Clan. We're a friendly bunch and enjoy plenty of mickey take and banter and all new members will be welcomed by all. Whilst we are a naturally competitive bunch, there is no dictatorial hardcore rules to BBK - we are in this for the fun, friendship and frags - so if a hardcore stat hunting clan is not for you but you still want to 'compete' seriously, BBK might be the answer.

Minimum requirements for joining BBK are pretty simple - you need to be over 18, have at least Tier 6 tanks and Mumble installed and working. WN8 stats are interesting but not as critical as personality.

Joining BBK is easy - here is what you need to do:-

1) Go visit our website - http://www.bbkclan.co.uk/. Join the forum and post your details on the recruitment page.

or

2) Track down the player named 'Holbein' in game and he will take you through the process.

Thanks for your interest and see you on the Battlefield!

Fluffy_Bad_Squirrel #18 Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20091 battles

Consider the British Armoured Division they maybe just what your looking for.

mercman7 #19 Posted 06 December 2014 - 01:43 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 47116 battles

Dedicated to improving game play and tactics

We are the British Armored Division which consists of three clans BAD-1, BAD-E BAD-S which are dedicated to being a friendly competitive clan based in the UK. We are a well respected clan in the Wot community which expects its skilled members to always try to behave in an appropriate manner. We also try to encourage our members to be as sociable as possible whilst being able to have fun, where good humour is appreciated.

If this is applies to read on.... :popcorn:

We currently require more players for the Clan War Teams
We are currently looking to recruit new members that are interested in playing Clan Wars on a regular basis at a competitive level. We do landings every night and frequently get to the latter stages. So if your interested? Please contact me or any of the recruiters listed at the bottom of this post.

What we can offer our members
1st and foremost a friendly environment
Active Teamspeak
Platooning for grinding and general play
Tank company battles

Choice of three clans

Use of our forum

Clan War's battles     :amazed:

BAD-1  Requirements CLAN WAR'S

WN8-rating 1100+ 

Ability to use TS3 often
Understand English
Tier 10 tanks
Willingness to learn and be able to take advise
18yrs+ or mature if younger
Participation in Clan Wars
Loyalty and Honesty     :honoring:

BAD-E  Requirements ELITE'S

WN8 Rating 1400+

(Currently Building for the future)

Ability to use TS3 often

3 x TIER 10 Tanks

18yrs+ or mature if younger
Participation in Clan Wars
Loyalty and Honesty     :izmena:

BAD-S Requirements SOCIAL

ACCEPTS ANY RATED PLAYERS

No commitment to clan Wars

Tier 6+ tanks 

Sociable Fun and Friendly

Loyalty and Honesty     :justwait:

SPECIAL OFFER!You get a FREE British Demon Badge for your Tanks! Limited edition.Only 300 available!
So if this sounds like a community that fits your needs and you would be interested in joining? Then just send me a PM on the Forum, add me in game or feel free to contact any one of these guys in game for more info:-

Fluffy_Mad_Squirrel

frostypenguin

sonic19722001

DizzyGreen

McBruin

old75er

BAD-1       BAD-E       BAD-S

BAD-1 FORUM Recruitment

hacksaw064 #20 Posted 06 December 2014 - 01:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24826 battles