looking for english speaking clan .

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Oterio #1 Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:12 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 22351 battles
  • [RAKIA] RAKIA

An oldie player . This is my second account . I am playing sence closed beta.

Currently i own 4 tier X tanks and ofc grinding for more .

Casual player as life comes first in my book than everything else . 

I own fully functional mic , ts2,3,ventrilo 2,3,mumble,raid ,skype or whatever you would need for a voice communication . I also own a pictureof a radio station , a lighting beacon and  Enigma machine if everything else fails .

Looking forward for some platoons etc . 
i am gtm +2 or +1 depends how strong are the winds .

Not a gold digger i have my own gold . 

CuddlieBunny #2 Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 7712 battles

Hi Oterio

I am a member of FLOG, we are all 25 or over and understand that work/life/sleeping is more important than playing a game:) we do both CW + Strongholds if your interested in that(not mandatory), always people to platoon with and we also do a large variety of fun events. I think we could be a great home for you. If your interested we have a website where you can apply, or feel free to PM me. Also on the communication front we are fans of TS, but we also accept 2 cups on a string:).

here is a link to our recruitment thread as well if you wanted to read a bit more about us:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/365422-flog-fabulous-league-of-gentlemen/

Visit us at www.clanflog.com

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

Strydr_ #3 Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:22 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20196 battles

Hey Oterio,

The Defiance Community are always looking for new players to join one of the 3 Clans, you would be a welcomed addition to Defiance_1, DEF1 are doing the current campaign and are fighting along side there sister clan DEF_X. We understand that RL is more important, and at the end of the day this is just a game. We only have two requirements if you were to join us; 1. When playing the game we would like you to come on to our TS server, and 2. WHEN possible make your self available for CW 3 nights a week.

If you want to be part of our growing community, then I would like to invite you onto our TS and have a chat with you!

Best of luck in your search,

Edge

Head Recruiter

Edited by That_Edge_Guy, 19 November 2014 - 12:24 PM.

Querulous #4 Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29359 battles

Hi Oterio

FLOG is a good clan, but if you would like to join in the campaign a little more vigorously, please consider EWC. Some players with real lives coming first here too.

Oterio #5 Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:28 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 22351 battles
  • [RAKIA] RAKIA

View PostCuddlieBunny, on 19 November 2014 - 11:17 AM, said:

Hi Oterio

I am a member of FLOG, we are all 25 or over and understand that work/life/sleeping is more important than playing a game:) we do both CW + Strongholds if your interested in that(not mandatory), always people to platoon with and we also do a large variety of fun events. I think we could be a great home for you. If your interested we have a website where you can apply, or feel free to PM me. Also on the communication front we are fans of TS, but we also accept 2 cups on a string:).

here is a link to our recruitment thread as well if you wanted to read a bit more about us:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/365422-flog-fabulous-league-of-gentlemen/

Visit us at www.clanflog.com

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

You just won because of not copy paste and i like casual play you gus offer :)  Gonna pm you after the lunch .  Cya 

Edited by Oterio, 19 November 2014 - 12:28 PM.

Strydr_ #6 Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20196 battles
JS I didn't copy and paste so yea...

Oterio #7 Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:32 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 22351 battles
  • [RAKIA] RAKIA
right and completly the same message in pm in game ;D you did not copy paste... riiiiight .

CuddlieBunny #8 Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 7712 battles

View PostOterio, on 19 November 2014 - 12:28 PM, said:

You just won because of not copy paste and i like casual play you gus offer :)  Gonna pm you after the lunch .  Cya 

sounds good:)

wilky130 #9 Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 20182 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6

Hi mate, hope I'm not too late.

Have a quick look at Brit6, I hope we are along the lines of what your looking for, IF so drop us a line. If not good luck and enjoy the game.

http://forum.worldof...st__460#topmost

SpruntyMcDuff #10 Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 30239 battles
  • [STDS] STDS

See I PM....AND copy/paste. I didn't spend all that time making a nice looking copy/paste ad with all our relevant info contained not to use it, now did I? 

Welcome to the Silver Tongued Devils. We are aimed at the more mature players who want both casual play, and the opportunity to train and take part in  more competitive pursuits. We offer both social play, and the opportunity for advanced forms of training. 

We Offer:-

A social Clan for mature players

Regular Platooning, Team Battles, Strongholds. Company Battles and CW when numbers allow.

Regular training to improve overall skills.

Mentored training program for those who wish it. This is a more in-depth and personalized form of training.

Occasional competitions, games, general larking about.

We require:-

English speakers only. We can accommodate learners though clear English preferred. 

Teamspeak 3 plus Mic and Headset are essential. It's not mandatory, but everyone needs to have it set up and ready to go.

Preferred player age of 40+, or a suitably mature attitude. This is a soft age limit. Main thing we look for is attitude.

Social players with a desire to improve both their skills, and their clan.

Maturity. The ability to accept that your age and wisdom goes a long way to outwitting those younger and faster than you.

Rules. We have them, we expect members to follow them. 

If you wish to talk to someone about the clan you can do so Here. You can also visit our website, though it is a little bare at the moment.

Snowy_a #11 Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:21 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5439 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

We are a newly founded English speaking clan seeking for good, friendly and active players. 

Feel free to check our clan page here or our website here where you can find more information

about the clan as well as planned events and skirmishes. Other than that good luck on the battlefield!

ESAF organizing gold event with  9,000 gold pool! 

Join the clan from 15th to 25th of November for a chance to win 5,500 gold! Applying in that

time period will grant you the possibility to participate in our inclan gold event starting 20th of

November and ending 10th of December with 9,000 gold pool! 5,500 gold prize for the first

place, 2,500 for the second and 1000 for the third! The rules are simple - get the most people

in the clan meeting the requirements! And that's not only it! Our clan, ESAF, plans to do a lot

more gold events as this so you will never know what it is to come! For more details look at

the rules on our website here!

Big thanks to xXGoldSlayerXx for sponsoring the gold!

DECK_OF_CARDS #12 Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2021 battles

[_404_] Skillz Not Found  a UK based Clan are looking for new members to join the ranks,  We are looking for mature people who enjoy the game + others, Members must have a good sense of humor and don't mind a bit  of bad language and banter 18+ but younger are considered with the right attitude (If you are easily offended we may not be the clan for you). We play all tiers of tanks (mostly tier 6+) and are looking for great players to new players wanting to learn.

http://eu.wargaming....lans/500031628/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users