The Locust and its role

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

loltractor4life #21 Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8666 battles

View PostGoetterwind, on 12 July 2011 - 02:51 PM, said:

I have to say, that the Locust and the T2 Light are the most fun tanks in the game. Except perhaps on Malinovka, you can always punish your opponent using your speed. I can not count the arties and TDs dying by my pfew-pfew-gun anymore. :Smile_teethhappy: It is more difficult to do so in a Locust than in the T2L, but still a lot of fun :Smile_blinky:

Locust is my nr 1 favourite tank, no other tank i farm scouts and top gun awards with like the locust.
Awesome average xp / battle, playing it with binos, optics and camo net - repairs kit, upgraded fuel and a fire extinguisher = kickass.
Its fast and furious, dont bleed speed when circling or taking corner, climb fast and the gun is OK it have some pen issues against same tier heavys but since i can circle them 24/7 they die anyway.
Only downside is that it carry to little ammo in my opinion i find myself run out of ammo every third battle or so.

baizondi #22 Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20645 battles
The Locust is probably one of the best light tanks in the game. With it I have Ace tanker and Top gun. It`s gun is very good and delivers a nasty punch even to some heavier opponents. It is very fast and with some training on the crew even the turning is not much of a problem. It is a versatile fighter and i simply love it. I think it is much better than the russian or german premium tanks, which you can buy for that amount of gold.

Edited by baizondi, 16 September 2012 - 10:31 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users