Issue with the Calculation of Crew XP for Premium Vehicles

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Brynd #1 Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Military Reserve
  • 151 battles

As some of you have already noticed, an issue was introduced in Update 9.4 in which the crew experience given at the end of a battle is currently calculated incorrectly for the crew of Premium vehicles. Essentially the total crew experience bonus for premium vehicles does not take into account the increased coefficient for battle experience (explained in this article).

Our developers are working on resolving the issue. :honoring:

MolochZ #2 Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16248 battles

1 bug down, 307 to go :tongue:

Marcanac_1989 #3 Posted 21 November 2014 - 03:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8756 battles
  • [NFURY] NFURY

Hello, 

I have a problem with my Premium Account

My XP after the battle its lower with Premium Account dan the Standart Account.

I think that this is a bige mestake, and i hope that you solv my problem. TNX

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by Marcanac_1989, 21 November 2014 - 03:27 PM.

Tinkeu #4 Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20167 battles
  • [HYBRD] HYBRD

The experience bonus shows up on the score sheets, but if you do the math, it's not being added to the crew...

Well I'm very dispointed this time, when they annouced that new crew experience bonus for premium vehicules, I bough 3 of them EXPECIALLY for that reason thinking "Cool, I'll be able to train crew with those lower tier tanks..." ... :| in my dreams yeah...

So now I'm going through the whole EULA to make I can get refund as this is false representation. Oh btw, are you waiting to fix this in 9.5 ??? We just had a micro-patch and the problem is still there..( plz dont answer me that this micro-patch wasn't intended to solve this problem cos this is exactly what I'm saying ).

Other question: IF, and I say a big IF, that problem gets solved, are we gonna the exp that we were suppose to get.

Erissa #5 Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:31 PM

Community Coordinator

• Player
  • 4768 battles

Just an update to the issue: we will be deploying a micro-patch on Thursday, November 27th at 04:00 UTC to tackle the Crew Experience issue for premium tanks. Expected server downtime: approximately 45 minutes.

- Erissa

Tinkeu #6 Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20167 battles
  • [HYBRD] HYBRD

View PostErissa, on 26 November 2014 - 09:31 AM, said:

Just an update to the issue: we will be deploying a micro-patch on Thursday, November 27th at 04:00 UTC to tackle the Crew Experience issue for premium tanks. Expected server downtime: approximately 45 minutes.

- Erissa

Thank you Erisa for informing us :great: Can't wait to abuse my low tier premy :child: 

MortimerPL #7 Posted 27 November 2014 - 04:29 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30356 battles

works, thanks!

Edited by MortimerPL, 27 November 2014 - 04:37 PM.

_K2_Black_Panther_ #8 Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24846 battles
Good afternoon, question, here's a little before I came on and I was tied 10 defeats in a row, it seems to me that some days can not be beat and it is difficult stiocido obtained by the party, I suspect that this works on a system of poker machines . I think it is wrong, put a lot of weak players some players who care about the stats. Other: here's why for example, play with track 3 and put me in the team to play against five track. I can not dmg to create and contribute to a team that wins. I think you ought to have daporadite on that game does not put in those small tracks with greater. Thank you.

KALEBB81 #9 Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5063 battles
  • [ZMEII] ZMEII
I decided to uninstall the game that is not even equal 40 % .I chances to win in 10 fights 8; -34 % -36 % -46 % -38 % -etc.de What ? Tell why you should stop playing this game. did not you see this game fun. Every fight I just team players with weak .e VM8 very unfair to other players leave the game .sper more to see what 's wrong that I do not have anything good to previous versions

Bert_the_Cosh #10 Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:33 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29465 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Well I think it's great we have an issue we do not have to fight over and I am greatful our hosts are accepting responsibility as well.

I am interesated to know how you intend to reimberse / compensate us for lost XP as all points in this game represent game gratification and money to us!

To often in this game those of us who pay feel un appreciated. I am greatful you are able to address us in the way you have and look forward to you compensating us fully for our deprived XP.

the_hulk_1 #11 Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 485 battles
vw

Bert_the_Cosh #12 Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29465 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

View PostBrynd, on 20 November 2014 - 02:53 PM, said:

As some of you have already noticed, an issue was introduced in Update 9.4 in which the crew experience given at the end of a battle is currently calculated incorrectly for the crew of Premium vehicles. Essentially the total crew experience bonus for premium vehicles does not take into account the increased coefficient for battle experience (explained in this article).

Our developers are working on resolving the issue. :honoring:

Thanks for the heads up but I think I for one am a bit worn down by the conveyor belt of problems that follow us in this game. I think I must have sold 6 of my premium tanks last week at least. At least 6! No matter what way you look at it we are losing money, but in another form. I feel like a mug with a garage full of Premium tanks when I don't get the full instant gratification I deserve. So now I don't feel half as much pressure to play them. Neither have I replaced my premium account, just playing Standard and less games. There seems to be some kind of ethos that keeps the game and the Devs alway on the back foot. maybe it's a cultural thing? There are always problems that were unforseen, although how, after all these years, the money made, and the saleries paid it takes ages for issues to be dealt with and we never get fully compensated. Just some foreigners idea of what my lost credits are worth! The Lag is still terrible. The Toxic abuse is non ending. Moderators, well I have not seen one in game for two years! Maybe I'm old fashioned, but there was a  time when you paid for an item and got what you paid for. here it seems we pay, and get what we are given. lag we have to live with (for years) problems with accounts and number crunchers I follow it weekly. I gave up trying to sort out why my money was dripping away in front of my eyes. A few credits here and a few there. Simple arithmatic was impossible for the WOT system and we are still losing credits! Some poor soul losing their money and not getting what they paid for! It hurts feeling like a Milk Cow, well your not getting any more of my money until all accounts are paid and credits refunded Maybe?. A lot of clients here are kids to young or too dumb to bother chasing a little lost gold or credits. I'm worn down by it! No more!!

ceejee007 #13 Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23555 battles
  • [SIBA] SIBA

But is this also for the free XP.

Free XP is a total of 5 % of the earned XP. But when I'm driving a premium tank I also get a XP bonus at the end of a specific game (because of the premium tank). But when I look at the total amount of the earned "Free XP" there is a miscalculation. This because the XP premium tank bonus of the total XP amount is missing / not calculated into the Fee XP calculation.

Will this also be fixed ?

ceejee007 #14 Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:37 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23555 battles
  • [SIBA] SIBA
But why is the manual (where they all refer to) saying, that I get my "Free XP" on the total amount earned in a game ? :-(

Homer_J #15 Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:03 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27475 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postceejee007, on 14 September 2015 - 08:37 AM, said:

But why is the manual (where they all refer to) saying, that I get my "Free XP" on the total amount earned in a game ? :-(

Because it was written before the concept of bonus exp was introduced and has not been updated.

Is this the game guide or the wiki?

ceejee007 #16 Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23555 battles
  • [SIBA] SIBA

This issue regarding 5 % over the totall amount of XP is recently stated as correct by WG as a aswer to a ticket I have send in on this issue ( and is still in the game guide). And when I asked why isnt it then corrected, I was obviously becomming to irritant and they closed the ticket and said that I had to "discuss this further on the forums".

Sry but I find it sad and funny the same time;

- saying that I have to go the forums ( and close the ticket to get rid of me). :facepalm:

- your own statement that it has not been updated.

Really I'm a costumor and believe me if you give such kind of "excuses" for example on a multinational custom service you will be fired directly. It is your job to give us what we deserve, we are (paying) costumors. Try (or try harder) to take us for what we are........those who pay your paychecks.  And provide a professional answer to all our issues. :facepalm:

And believe me at this moment it is far from professional.

Homer_J #17 Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:30 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27475 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postceejee007, on 17 September 2015 - 03:09 PM, said:

- your own statement that it has not been updated.

What has not been updated.

If it is the wiki then feel free to update it.

Really I'm a costumor and believe me if you give such kind of "excuses"

You are not my costumor, or even my customer so I hope that was not aimed at me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users