Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 217 battles

Hi,

I am looking for a clan:

• Mainly English speaking
  • At least 50 members in clan
  • 52%+ base winrate.
  • 1600~1800 recent WN8 (7-12k fights per player preferred)/clan willing to accept me after tryouts with similar base statistics.
  • active at skirmishes, cw's, platoons and other clan related activities.

About me:

Q: Why are you looking for for clan with at least 1600~1800 recent WN8 and 52%+ winrate?

A: I am searching for suitable clan with similar statistic to my own recent/last 1-2k battle statistics where I could learn more about different game aspects while improving/developing my own ''skills'' and playing in competitive environment. 

Q: Why do you think you are enough for your described type of clan?

A: Despite having a pretty low/average actual WN8 rating I am playing at higher ''level'' than you would actually expect me to do based on that rating. Statistically speaking all that 1,8k WN8 in last 1000 battles I got can be divided in 70% battles where I had a fighting chance and to 30% were I died after doing 0-2 shots of damage. I feel like I could really do a lot more and rapidly improve with a decent group of players as of right now playing random battles alone seems to limit me way too much. 

Q: What type of person are you?

A: Normally people would describe me as serious, mature, calm and intellectual person while I am one of those hard working IT students, but I have a good sense of humor and friendly personality when you get to know me better. Also I don't take game related things overly seriously, so I am not a ''drama queen'' when things don't work out. There is always another time, another opportunity to get better.

Q: How can I contact you to find out more about certain details?

A: Feel free to use forum messages, reply here or try to poke me in-game.

Regards,

IrisveilVonReith

scrontch #2 Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 24011 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Hi, if Teamspeak and CW aren't a strict requirement, have a look at

Signal Spike [SPIKE]

We play platoons (all tiers), company and stronghold (mainly T6).

No obligations, no teamspeak.

No CW.

Freestyle, with above-average players throughout.

DECK_OF_CARDS #3 Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2021 battles

[_404_] Skillz Not Found  a UK based Clan are looking for new members to join the ranks,  We are looking for mature people who enjoy the game + others, Members must have a good sense of humor and don't mind a bit  of bad language and banter 18+ but younger are considered with the right attitude (If you are easily offended we may not be the clan for you). We play all tiers of tanks (mostly tier 6+) and are looking for great players to new players wanting to learn.

http://eu.wargaming....lans/500031628/

A_GIO_Rob #4 Posted 21 November 2014 - 08:09 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55728 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons runningarrow-10x10.png and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handfularrow-10x10.png of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats.

A_GIO_Rob #5 Posted 21 November 2014 - 08:09 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55728 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons runningarrow-10x10.png and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handfularrow-10x10.png of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats.

A_GIO_Rob #6 Posted 21 November 2014 - 08:09 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55728 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

gerg2012 #7 Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:09 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9884 battles
  • [EARMY] EARMY

5TORM[5TORM] STORM TANKERS SQUARD

We are international clan with players from all parts of Europe.We have over 75 members at the moment and practice Strongholds and platoons a lot. We are taking Part in Third Clan Wars Campaign.

REQUIREMENTS tier 6 tank(try to get faster 8) and Basic level of english language.

If you are interested PM me. :smile:

Strydr_ #8 Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20196 battles

Hey dude,

If you don't fancy any of the above, Defiance1 will sure take you in.

DEF1 is part of the Defiance Community made up of three clans, DEF1, DEF_X and DEF_A. You would be a nice fit to DEF1.

DEF1 - Currently taking part in the campaign, full of good, strong players and always improving!

If you want to be part of this growing community I can make it happen!

Edge

Head Recruiter

Snowy_a #9 Posted 21 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5439 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

We are a newly founded English speaking clan seeking for good, friendly and active players. 

Feel free to check our clan page here or our website here where you can find more information

about the clan as well as planned events and skirmishes. Other than that good luck on the battlefield!

ESAF organizing gold event with  9,000 gold pool! 

Join the clan from 15th to 25th of November for a chance to win 5,500 gold! Applying in that

time period will grant you the possibility to participate in our inclan gold event starting 20th of

November and ending 10th of December with 9,000 gold pool! 5,500 gold prize for the first

place, 2,500 for the second and 1000 for the third! The rules are simple - get the most people

in the clan meeting the requirements! And that's not only it! Our clan, ESAF, plans to do a lot

more gold events as this so you will never know what it is to come! For more details look at

the rules on our website here!

Big thanks to xXGoldSlayerXx for sponsoring the gold!

DECK_OF_CARDS #10 Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2021 battles
We keep going on our own way with love and respect and we are looking for new friends. We want too see friends which would like to move with us. Our clan is looking for such players as who loves to play the game, self controlled, respectful and active. Our clan is consist of many nationalities and we have strong community in eachother. We have a teamspeak server and every member have to use it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users