Clan BEF looking for english (or dutch) speaking players.

BEF recruit clan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

sub0303 #1 Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23319 battles
  • [LABE] LABE

Hey there !

I am Sub0303 - the Executive Officer from Belgian Force.  Even though our clan name starts with Belgian - we are actually mixed type clan with mainly players from Belgium and the Netherlands but also a handful players from different countries across Europe.

Who are we ?

Well, we are an active 'above average' clan.  Not a unicum clan and we'll never be one.  We all play for the fun of the game, doing all kinds of different games modes like Team Battle, Strongholds and even clan wars.   We joke around on TeamSpeak and help each other when needed.  Some players are very good - some are a bit less good :) - so as community we stand by each other and help the "lessers" to become "betters".  In short - it's all about being a team and have fun.

So what type of players are we looking for ?

Well we aren't that difficult - but would like that you have at least a WN8 of a 1000 and at least 1 decent tier 8 tank.  More is always better :)  - I also have lots to learn from great players.    Be on team speak  during strongholds and clan wars - although being always on TeamSpeak will increase the fun level.  And be a bit active.  We don't expect anybody to be online 7 days a week,  but being online on a regular basis would be greatly appreciated. 

How to join us ? 

Send me (Sub0303) a note  - either through the forum or in-game?  You can also apply on our clan page --> http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/500001631/

Thank you - and I'll see you on the battlefield.

Sub

Edited by sub0303, 23 November 2014 - 04:21 PM.

sub0303 #2 Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23319 battles
  • [LABE] LABE

Come on tankies :)  Need a few more for our clanwars !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users