Do not copy-paste in this thread

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

HerrStefutz #1 Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:52 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24480 battles

Hello all,

First of all as the title says, please do not copy-paste your clans recruitment message in this thread, as if my post does not deserve a full sentence written by you, your clan is not the kind I am looking for.

Now that we got that out of the way, I'm Stef, 27 y.o., Romanian, part time beer drinker, looking for an english speaking clan with mature players(minimum age of 18 or more), that can still pull some jokes. I'm very fond of clan activities so I would like a clan that takes part in CW with a certain degree of success, plays strongholds regularly and also platoon. The social part is as important as the gaming, so chatting on TS would be a definite plus.  In order to not repeat the mistake I have made a week ago, I will not be joining a clan until I have spent up to a few days on TS with the clan to get to talk with other people besides the recruiter and maybe another player, to not have any surprises.

After driving you mad with what I want, here's what I offer:

Tier 10s(avg.dmg): IS7(2324) / IS4(2138) / T110E5(2218) / E100(2188) / WTE100(2728) / JGPZE100(2463) / T62A(1976) / 50B(2500) / (5k xp needed for T57 Heavy and about 100k for the DeathStar)

Tier 8s: 50 100 / IS3

Tier 6: HellCat

Tank lineup gives away my play style which is mostly heavies(E75 is my favorite tank in the game) and also destroyers. I really suck in meds but I hope I can improve.

Usually the same people look around this thread, so some of you might know me from when I was trying to recruit people.

If I can help with other info, feel free to contact me.

Stats:

http://wotlabs.net/e...yer/herrstefutz

http://www.noobmeter...efutz/504278345

http://worldoftanks....45-HerrStefutz/

Thank you for your time,

Stef

Edited by HerrStefutz, 25 November 2014 - 11:55 AM.

tcfreer #2 Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Diplomat
  • 68643 battles
  • [BOBS_] BOBS_
Stats don't really bother us much

We measure people by there abitly to take the piss and how much beer they drink and are still able to shoot straight

Take a look at bulldogs pop on ts speak to the guys and just chill

Ts details are there say tc sent ya

Strydr_ #3 Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20196 battles
Hey there dude,

This isn't no copy and pate BS this is real, Defiance could be a perfect fit for you, very large multinational community, English speaking and all mature players too! We understand that real life comes first, and you sound like a real nice guy, you'd fit in nicely here! ( of course that's if you choose us)

We require players to be on TS when in game so that would suit you nicely and we are also a CW clan and participate in CW, Strongholds and platoons all the time, I'll message you our Ts details so you can come and have a chat and get to know some of the guys!

Best of luck in your search

Edge
Head Recruiter

sub0303 #4 Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25852 battles
  • [LABE] LABE

hey Stef - 

You would be a natural fit for us - we are a clan which is all about fun, having laughs on TS and mess with each other. We do try our best and be serious when playing Strongholds & Clanwars.    Although the clan name says Belgian - we have evolved beyond that and are getting more and more European.   Number 1 topic we actually discuss in TS is beer ... so i loved your comment.   We also talk preferably about the most stupid ways somebody died in a battle instead of how awesome he/she was :).   It seems to be more entertaining.  

We do very well in strongholds even though we are not a unicum clan. http://worldoftanks....31/stronghold/ 

I'll send you the details of our TS channel (most folks will be online ater work/school hours) in PM.

Thank you and hope to see you in our TS channel.   And if not - best of luck in your new clan and see you on the battlefield.

Sub   

Querulous #5 Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29359 battles

Hello HerrStefutz

As well as all the usual CW,Stronghold things - we recruit based on TS conversations with people. Which puts off many that demand to get in solely based on stats and wont lower themselves to talk beforehand. So if you want a clan made of people recruited in the way you want t be recruited, please try us.

EWC clan

Rimmer_WarMashinerija #6 Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Diplomat
  • 49412 battles
You got pm :) cheers :D:izmena:

mercman7 #7 Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:00 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 47095 battles

hi HerrStefutz

you are more than welcome to come on are team speak and check us out we do cw and platoons we are friendly group of people check are clan web site for more details on the 3 clans we have in the group we all use the same ts  http://bad-1.enjin.com/

all the best in what ever clan you decide on 

yours sincerely mercman7  BAD_1 

XBaggers #8 Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:45 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26486 battles

Hello HerrStefutz,

I have taken the time to read you post and found that we may have some mutual ground that may

lead to my clan considering your application.   :)

If you wish to know more, please do take the time to read the PM sent as it took me ages to write

and we hope to hear from you shortly.

If you cannot be bothered with the PM here are some Youtube views to pass the time:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe29eNNak5ZdIr8y4_GLr9g

Baggers

Edited by XBaggers, 25 November 2014 - 03:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users