Looking for a clan!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

arhist #1 Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5215 battles
  • [-322-] -322-

Hey ppl as you can see I am looking for some international clan (English speaking) if possible.

What do I offer?

-I have 3 t10 tanks (E3,E4 and IS-7,and soon 50 B and B-C 25 t),3 t8 tanks (13 90,50 100 and IS-3) and mighty Cromwell for t6 games.

-I am active in almost every game that is clan playing (cw,tournaments,strongholds) and also I play good platoons and companies.

-I already have TS3 installed if its needed.

-I speak english very well,so we can understand that way.

What am I looking for?

-I am looking for clan with similar or better stats than me.

-I am looking for a clan that play strongholds and clan wars (clan is on a global map,possible somewhere in Europe,but Africa isnt problem too,or at least is really good in clan wars).

-And last but not least that we can have fun with each other.

1 more thing to say is that,that I have 1400 WN8 overall and about 2200 last 7 days which means I am upgrading myself really fast. (check noobmeter)

You heard guys! If you think that you have what I am looking for then feel free to write down here or send me message in game!

Edited by arhist, 25 November 2014 - 02:02 PM.

Strydr_ #2 Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20196 battles

Hey mate,

I am the Head Recruiter for the multinational Defiance Community, I am sure I can find you a place in one of our three clans, most likely Defiance1, with a look at moving to Defiance_X soon. We are a fun, very friendly community and we are well organised as well. DEF1 and DEF_X both participate in Clan Wars and Strongholds and DEF1 has similar stats to your current stats. If you fancy like having a chat on TeamSpeak with me and a couple of other Officers, Ill message you the TS details and we can talk!

Best of luck in your search!

Edge

arhist #3 Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5215 battles
  • [-322-] -322-

View PostThat_Edge_Guy, on 25 November 2014 - 02:01 PM, said:

Hey mate,

I am the Head Recruiter for the multinational Defiance Community, I am sure I can find you a place in one of our three clans, most likely Defiance1, with a look at moving to Defiance_X soon. We are a fun, very friendly community and we are well organised as well. DEF1 and DEF_X both participate in Clan Wars and Strongholds and DEF1 has similar stats to your current stats. If you fancy like having a chat on TeamSpeak with me and a couple of other Officers, Ill message you the TS details and we can talk!

Best of luck in your search!

Edge

Hi! Thanks for your invitation.I'll wait for more replies before I choose.

GL on battlefield!

A_GIO_Rob #4 Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:26 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56638 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons runningarrow-10x10.png and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handfularrow-10x10.png of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats.

Querulous #5 Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29359 battles

If by some chance you dont go with the above, EWC is a single clan doign CW, Stronghold and suchlike. We interview all applicants on TS to check they are "nice" or at least can chat and play with others without meltdowns

EWC

ASharpPencil #6 Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40465 battles
  • [ORCA] ORCA
Pm sent.

ShiftyN #7 Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30105 battles
  • [_OC_] _OC_

Hi, check us out, we are always on the lookout for good players!

http://forum.worldof...pers-wants-you/

br

Shifty

Holbein #8 Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3623 battles
                                                                                               [-BBK-]{British Born Killers}
                                                                                                   !!ARE RECRUITING!!

BBK started life in 1999 playing CS moving into BF1942 and COD before taking a break from online gaming.
               Since early 2011 a few of the original BBK members started playing World of tanks and we have now decided to restart the clan.
                                                          We are now looking for new players to join our ever growing community.
                                                   ===============================================================
                                                                                                    What we can offer:
                                                                                               ===================

Platoons

Strongholds

Team Battles

Clan Wars Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday with Our Commanders

Nice Friendly Advice and Team Training With  SirGreen and Injuring_Thunder!

Help to improve Stats with Some of Our Players

Advice on Tanks and Mods

Friendly Banter on Mumbles aswell

What is Expected of You & The Clan Rules:
                                                                               ===========================================
                                                                                             Players Must be over 18 years old

Must complete a 1 month trial
                                                                                             Must Speak English
                                                                                             Must Have Tier Six
                                                                                             Must Have a 48% winrate
                                                                                             Must Have Mumbles

You must have mumbles installed. Voice comms are absolutely essential and mumbles must be used at all times while in world of tanks!
      So if you meet the requirements and would like to join a very friendly clan please apply on our website http://bbkclan.co.uk/recruitment

We are Mostly Made up of UK  players but we also have a few other friends who are in our Clan from France,Holland,Denmark and The United States.

Clan Website (bbkclan.co.uk)
                                                                                =============================
                                                                                       P&C2o14 BBK 1999-Present
                                                                                    ==========================

arhist #9 Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5215 battles
  • [-322-] -322-

Clan found! Thanks all for their replies.

Good luck on battlefield!

Snowy_a #10 Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:12 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5439 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

We are a newly founded English speaking clan seeking for good, friendly and active players. 

Feel free to check our clan page here or our website here where you can find more information

about the clan as well as planned events and skirmishes. Other than that good luck on the battlefield!

ESAF organizing gold event with  9,000 gold pool! 

Join the clan from 15th to 25th of November for a chance to win 5,500 gold! Applying in that

time period will grant you the possibility to participate in our inclan gold event starting 20th of

November and ending 10th of December with 9,000 gold pool! 5,500 gold prize for the first

place, 2,500 for the second and 1000 for the third! The rules are simple - get the most people

in the clan meeting the requirements! And that's not only it! Our clan, ESAF, plans to do a lot

more gold events as this so you will never know what it is to come! For more details look at

the rules on our website here!

Big thanks to xXGoldSlayerXx for sponsoring the gold!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users