6 replies to this topic

Raptorz #1 Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14166 battles

Hey Guys

I'll keep this brief.

What I'm Looking For:

• Active participation in clan wars. I can give 3 nights a week, possibly 5 depending on work.
  • A clan that's serious about clan wars. Holds land or has a desire to take and hold land, not just doing the odd landing tournament here and there.
  • Active team play, through clan wars, strongholds, companies and team battles.
  • Mature community. Doesn't have to have an 18+ rule or anything, but I can't stand little kids raging every thirty seconds because the game didn't go their way.
  • Serious platoons. Platoons with good communication and teamwork, looking to win every game.
  • Help and advice. I'm always looking to improve my game play, platoons with better players to gain advice would be extremely helpful.
  • Possibly the chance to command in the future. Just tried starting my own clan as I liked the idea of commanding and have some good tactics taken from previous experience, but getting one off the ground atm is a nightmare.

My stats aren't amazing, currently sat at 1525 WN8, but recent is consistently higher although it varies with good and bad days obviously.

http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/raptorz

If anyone has any offers, please PM me on here or contact me in game.

Thanks

Raptorz

Querulous #2 Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29350 battles

EWC does these things....but then all the clans probably promise this !

Best maybe to come on TS and have a chat and see what is real.

Hope you carefully check out clans you like- a little checking can save much frustration

good luck in the search

EWC

ASharpPencil #3 Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40465 battles
  • [ORCA] ORCA
Pm sent.

mercman7 #4 Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:36 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 46797 battles
  • [T-S_K] T-S_K

hello Raptorz

come and check are clan group out we do clan wars every night and we like to have fun playing win or lose http://bad-1.enjin.com/

come on to team speak and have a word or just pm me  in game and i will chat to you 

yours sincerely mercman7 

we have BAD_E  BAD_1 AND Social  clan BAD_S

A_GIO_Rob #5 Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:19 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55748 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons runningarrow-10x10.png and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handfularrow-10x10.png of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats.

daitcho #6 Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:10 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 50551 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG
Come and see us at FLOG http://forum.clanflog.com/index.php?/topic/498-want-to-join-us-read-here/

Holbein #7 Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3623 battles
                                                                                               [-BBK-]{British Born Killers}
                                                                                                   !!ARE RECRUITING!!

BBK started life in 1999 playing CS moving into BF1942 and COD before taking a break from online gaming.
               Since early 2011 a few of the original BBK members started playing World of tanks and we have now decided to restart the clan.
                                                          We are now looking for new players to join our ever growing community.
                                                   ===============================================================
                                                                                                    What we can offer:
                                                                                               ===================

Platoons

Strongholds

Team Battles

Clan Wars Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday with Our Commanders

Nice Friendly Advice and Team Training With  SirGreen and Injuring_Thunder!

Help to improve Stats with Some of Our Players

Advice on Tanks and Mods

Friendly Banter on Mumbles aswell

What is Expected of You & The Clan Rules:
                                                                               ===========================================
                                                                                             Players Must be over 18 years old

Must complete a 1 month trial
                                                                                             Must Speak English
                                                                                             Must Have Tier Six
                                                                                             Must Have a 48% winrate
                                                                                             Must Have Mumbles

You must have mumbles installed. Voice comms are absolutely essential and mumbles must be used at all times while in world of tanks!
      So if you meet the requirements and would like to join a very friendly clan please apply on our website http://bbkclan.co.uk/recruitment

We are Mostly Made up of UK  players but we also have a few other friends who are in our Clan from France,Holland,Denmark and The United States.

Clan Website (bbkclan.co.uk)
                                                                                =============================
                                                                                       P&C2o14 BBK 1999-Present
                                                                                    ==========================

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users