help in grammer (english)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SinisterB #1 Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25744 battles

hey there people, so i need some help in the grammer since im not in canada for 10 years, my english is getting a little "rusty".

I got this text and if anyone here could help me out in putting the text more "understandable", or correcting some senteces, I would appreciate

This report comes in the context of the Master in Teaching Visual and Technological Education in Basic Education, at the School of Education of Oporto.

It is realized a qualitative and interpretative approach of actions taken is held during the three educational, for the third cycle of basic education practices.

Through analysis and reflection of experiments was intended to give students time, space and challenges that allow bringing their personal interests and motivations for the resolution of the proposed activities.

Educational activities were designed primarily to consider methodologies and strategies that enable dialogue with the individuality of the student in the community to which they belong.

thanks

Adamfoster5000 #2 Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7059 battles
  • [EUHE] EUHE
id help

CaptainBlaubar #3 Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7708 battles
Very rusty indeed. Pm me

Razor1uk #4 Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:26 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11361 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

The way thgat is very poorly tranlsated in contextual meanings, implied or intended is hard to tgrasp if its about some sort of teacher training course, or in reference to how students are proactively looked after by their school.

So here's my version - I think this school needs to employ a new English teacher who can think in, write and speak English ..if this was meant for foriegn students to look it at, it would scare them away from the google translation text.

This is a report from a Master in Teaching Visual & Technological Education in Basic Education, at the School of Education in Oporto.

It is realised (../realized) that a qualitative and interpretative approach of action is taken during the three educational terms (../semesters), particularly for the third cycle (../term?) in basic education practices.

Through the reflection and analysis of  time experiments was intended to give students space and challenges that allow bringing their personal interests and motivations for the resolution of their proposed activities.

Educational activities were designed primarily to consider methodologies and strategies that enable dialogue while the individuality of the student in the community to which they belong is encouraged.

thanks

Edited by Razor1uk, 12 December 2014 - 09:27 PM.

CaptainBlaubar #5 Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:03 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7708 battles

You have NOT BEEN LIVING IN CANADA FOR 10 years? I.e. you are Canadian and lost all your grammar skills and want to apply for a teaching job over there, or have you been in Canada previously for some time, not having been a resident (being a foreign national)?

@Razor, sorry, but it is still full with mistakes (however it is just such a mess he 'produced/copied'...). Considering the way he asked the question and wrote the text, he must be a troll, or is just too lazy to write a proper text. Don't waste your time with this.

Edited by CaptainBlaubar, 13 December 2014 - 12:05 AM.

BushMasterFlash #6 Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:27 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10337 battles
  • [MMAFU] MMAFU

View PostSinisterB, on 27 November 2014 - 01:48 PM, said:

hey there people, so i need some help in the grammer since im not in canada for 10 years, my english is getting a little "rusty".

Hey there people. I need some help with my grammar. I have not lived in Canada for 10 years and my English is getting a little rusty.

(Your spelling, punctuation and capitalisation is also pretty bad.)

I got this text and if anyone here could help me out in putting the text more "understandable", or correcting some senteces, I would appreciate

I received the text included below.  Could someone here interpret the text and rephrase it in an easier to understand form.

(How am I doing so far?)

At this point I would have referred you to CuteGargoyle but she seems to have disappeared from the forums :(.

She had the patience of a saint for this type of post.)

This report comes in the context of the Master in Teaching Visual and Technological Education in Basic Education, at the School of Education of Oporto.

It is realized a qualitative and interpretative approach of actions taken is held during the three educational, for the third cycle of basic education practices.

The two sentences above are VERY badly written. My best guess would be:

If you are doing a Masters degree in " Teaching Visual and Technological Education in Basic Education" at the School of Education of Oporto, in the third cycle (This may be the third year or third term it is not clear.) a qualitative and interpretive approach is taken. (There is no way to actually measure what they are doing so they will be giving a score based on a gut feeling.)

I would NOT go to this crappy school.

Have you googled them? 

No seriously.   Have you googled them? 

Who the heck are they?

Through analysis and reflection of experiments was intended to give students time, space and challenges that allow bringing their personal interests and motivations for the resolution of the proposed activities.

The course is designed to allow you to express your own interests and motivations as an activity.

Educational activities were designed primarily to consider methodologies and strategies that enable dialogue with the individuality of the student in the community to which they belong.

thanks

The course looks at you, how you did your project, and how you and it worked within in your community.

This is just my best guess.

If a further education establishment sent me an email, that was this bad, it would serve as a warning.

In fact a place called a "School of education"  is a little worrying.

The only other school I can think of id a school of fish. Why would you go there?

Me?

http://www.open.ac.uk/

"Learn and Live"

I don't go there. I have never been there. I have an Honours Degree from there.

Distance education in superb, effective action.

BushMasterFlash BSc (Hons)

Edited by BushMasterFlash, 13 December 2014 - 11:54 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users