Jump to content


Premium Shop: Chinese Firework


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:39 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,001
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Check out this week’s offers in the Premium Shop!

Full news text


kurcevski #2 Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:51 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17162 battles
  • 166
  • [RAKIA] RAKIA
  • Member since:
    07-05-2012

Didnt know that 112 looks like t-34-3... :coin:

 



Asghaad #3 Posted 28 November 2014 - 11:28 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 13273 battles
  • 3,099
  • [PPDCZ] PPDCZ
  • Member since:
    01-23-2013

so, guy who named that offer had really wicked sense of humor ...

 

tank that bursts into flames every second hit on the LFG just really need that kind of package name ...

 

 

secondly what genius came up with that abhorrent equipment ...

 

vents are completely useless, it should be Rammer+Vertical stabilizer+GLD or R+Vstab+optics ...



WaffleTiger #4 Posted 28 November 2014 - 11:40 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Clan Commander
  • 39658 battles
  • 1,315
  • [5REST] 5REST
  • Member since:
    11-02-2011
Nicely spotted. Still the majority of users would have a better game and user experience with the Vert. Stabs.

SpectreoUK #5 Posted 28 November 2014 - 11:42 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17539 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    08-08-2011

I don't understand the equipment set-ups being put on these tanks as of late. Seems to be a stubborn refusal to give out vertical stabilisers to tanks that need them, like they're being subjected to some sort of embargo. 

 

I'm one of the weirdos that like the Chinese premiums, but if you're going to buy this package - do yourself a favour and throw out the vents for vertical stabilisers. They're a must for tanks with crappy aimtime (or most tanks that can fit them in general, to be quite frank), vents are not.



lnfernaI #6 Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:10 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 27888 battles
  • 3,174
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostWaffleTiger, on 28 November 2014 - 12:40 PM, said:

Nicely spotted. Still the majority of users would have a better game and user experience with the Vert. Stabs.

 

So it is SO HARD to get Snap Shot and Smooth Ride?

View PostAsghaad, on 28 November 2014 - 12:28 PM, said:

so, guy who named that offer had really wicked sense of humor ...

 

tank that bursts into flames every second hit on the LFG just really need that kind of package name ...

 

 

secondly what genius came up with that abhorrent equipment ...

 

vents are completely useless, it should be Rammer+Vertical stabilizer+GLD or R+Vstab+optics ...

455892328.pngbrothers-in-arms.pngGunner_smoothTurret.pngFireFighting.png EquipmentIcon.png

These should be the Top Priority skill for a 112.

With them,you can replace:

Vert Stab(If still mounted will give alot more bawnus)

Fire Ext is useless when full crew gets the firefighting

You can use +10% skill consumable to even further get these better.

I would gladly replace vert stab with vents,rammer and maybe gun laying drive.

Why do i need such equip when that is covered by (!) 2 skills.

Oh and if you like catching fire or getting oneshotted by Sky guns,keep your LFP uncovered and stay in open,just do it.

All this whining only shows that you suck on a tank called 112.


Edited by RuneHawk, 28 November 2014 - 12:15 PM.


lezantas26 #7 Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 8541 battles
  • 40
  • Member since:
    08-19-2012

View PostRuneHawk, on 28 November 2014 - 11:10 AM, said:

455892328.pngbrothers-in-arms.pngGunner_smoothTurret.pngFireFighting.png EquipmentIcon.png

With them,you can replace:

Vert Stab

http://emotibot.net/pix/5968.jpg

 


Edited by lezantas26, 28 November 2014 - 12:25 PM.


Asghaad #8 Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:39 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 13273 battles
  • 3,099
  • [PPDCZ] PPDCZ
  • Member since:
    01-23-2013

View PostRuneHawk, on 28 November 2014 - 12:10 PM, said:

 

So it is SO HARD to get Snap Shot and Smooth Ride?

455892328.pngbrothers-in-arms.pngGunner_smoothTurret.pngFireFighting.png EquipmentIcon.png

These should be the Top Priority skill for a 112.

With them,you can replace:

Vert Stab(If still mounted will give alot more bawnus)

Fire Ext is useless when full crew gets the firefighting

You can use +10% skill consumable to even further get these better.

I would gladly replace vert stab with vents,rammer and maybe gun laying drive.

Why do i need such equip when that is covered by (!) 2 skills.

Oh and if you like catching fire or getting oneshotted by Sky guns,keep your LFP uncovered and stay in open,just do it.

All this whining only shows that you suck on a tank called 112.

 

 

 

 

you can NEVER replace Vstab ffs ...

 

it provides greatest bonus from all the avaliable equpment that is ALWAYS active (unlike GLD)

 

even if you have 50 skill crew, its still the best you an mount on your tank that can never be replaced by any skill. Those skills you listed are : a) wrong b) only increasing usefullness of vertstab c) those skills provide LOWER bonus than vstab alone ..

 

 

 

 

skills for 112 : 

1.)repair (tracked 112 is dead 112, you need to WORK the armor, not sit still so anyone can pen your weakspots)

2.)sixths sense+recon+situational awareness (380m VR is one of the best features of this tank ...), snapshot, smooth ride, safe stowage

3.) BiA

 

firefighting is a waste of skill, you will burn for half the duration, but when you catch fire in 112 and dont put it out imediatelly you end up cripled anyway. Just use automatic extinguisher, if you play right you will need one for +- 25 battles

 

 

 

 

as for replacing Vstab with anything else - vents provide 2.5% bonus to tank stats = USELESS, gun laying drive provides 10% aimtime bonus which by itself is only HALF as effective as vstab, but on top of that its only active when staying still (yes, even when traversing turret, gld goes off and only kicks in when you start aiming again). Vstab on the other hand shrinks your max reticle bloom by 20%, cuts your aimtime by 20% and is counteraffecting the bloom from turret, gun and hull traverse.

 

its about 10 times more potent equipment as GLD adn 20times than vents ... anyone mounting anything instead of Vstab on any nonpassive scout is just clueless scrub.

 

 

PS: snapshot increases accuracy of the gun by 7.5% whan traversing the turret, and this bonus is cancelled as soon as you move the hull (unlike Vstab that is in action ALL THE TIME and provides 20% bonus). Smooth ride provides 4% bonus when traversing the hull (= at the time snapshot is NOT active) and is not active when hull is stationary (you know, unlike Vstab ...)

 

you just have NO idea how these skills work and are absolutelly clueless about how Vstab works


Edited by Asghaad, 28 November 2014 - 12:44 PM.


Asghaad #9 Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:46 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 13273 battles
  • 3,099
  • [PPDCZ] PPDCZ
  • Member since:
    01-23-2013

as a thing to note,

 

this 112 offer is full price, i would wait for next 15% off sale before investing in it  - and holidays are pretty close, waiting +-3 weeks to save 15% of the cost should be worth the wait



Ulfhedinn_ #10 Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:16 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 48246 battles
  • 7,041
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013

I was thinking of getting a credits bundle to help me pick up some tier 10's, but absolutely not now.

 

This last week, all I've done is play my Leo PTA trying to get it's WR up to an acceptable level before I sell it, and to give me best chance I've been running it on chocolate. It's hard enough as it is, cuz the tank is so incredibly under-powered & badly balanced (a situation made worse by the removal of BT12 that means tier 8 + 9's MM was nerfed). It's just a ridiculous tank, it has almost zero gun depression, no armour, poor aim time, every single shot ammo racks it. But then last weekends platoon mission trashed my opportunity of getting it's WR up cuz I only play solo. Over last week, something like 400 games on it, blue WN8, several mastertankers on it, 2 marks of distinction, but sub 50% WR, and at the cost of around 5,000,000 credits. How can you have blue WN8, 2 marks of distinction, but sub 50% red WR? 5million credits sucked out of my account due to bad balancing & unfair missions, and now I'm supposed to buy credits for real money? Your rubbish PTA, rubbish platoon mission, rubbish removal of BT12 just lost you 99euro's spend on my account. 


Edited by Maxmk6, 28 November 2014 - 02:12 PM.


wsatnutter #11 Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:11 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 24209 battles
  • 7,183
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
No thx but cheers  anyway  

lnfernaI #12 Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:14 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 27888 battles
  • 3,174
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostAsghaad, on 28 November 2014 - 01:39 PM, said:

 

 

 

 

you can NEVER replace Vstab ffs ...

 

it provides greatest bonus from all the avaliable equpment that is ALWAYS active (unlike GLD)

 

even if you have 50 skill crew, its still the best you an mount on your tank that can never be replaced by any skill. Those skills you listed are : a) wrong b) only increasing usefullness of vertstab c) those skills provide LOWER bonus than vstab alone ..

 

 

 

 

skills for 112 : 

1.)repair (tracked 112 is dead 112, you need to WORK the armor, not sit still so anyone can pen your weakspots)

2.)sixths sense+recon+situational awareness (380m VR is one of the best features of this tank ...), snapshot, smooth ride, safe stowage

3.) BiA

 

firefighting is a waste of skill, you will burn for half the duration, but when you catch fire in 112 and dont put it out imediatelly you end up cripled anyway. Just use automatic extinguisher, if you play right you will need one for +- 25 battles

 

 

 

 

as for replacing Vstab with anything else - vents provide 2.5% bonus to tank stats = USELESS, gun laying drive provides 10% aimtime bonus which by itself is only HALF as effective as vstab, but on top of that its only active when staying still (yes, even when traversing turret, gld goes off and only kicks in when you start aiming again). Vstab on the other hand shrinks your max reticle bloom by 20%, cuts your aimtime by 20% and is counteraffecting the bloom from turret, gun and hull traverse.

 

its about 10 times more potent equipment as GLD adn 20times than vents ... anyone mounting anything instead of Vstab on any nonpassive scout is just clueless scrub.

 

 

PS: snapshot increases accuracy of the gun by 7.5% whan traversing the turret, and this bonus is cancelled as soon as you move the hull (unlike Vstab that is in action ALL THE TIME and provides 20% bonus). Smooth ride provides 4% bonus when traversing the hull (= at the time snapshot is NOT active) and is not active when hull is stationary (you know, unlike Vstab ...)

 

you just have NO idea how these skills work and are absolutelly clueless about how Vstab works

 

u mad?

These skills are on my IS-4,why the hell i need a VERT STAB when Snap Shot and Smooth ride.

And you say i have no idea? gtfo.


Edited by RuneHawk, 28 November 2014 - 02:18 PM.


Asghaad #13 Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:19 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 13273 battles
  • 3,099
  • [PPDCZ] PPDCZ
  • Member since:
    01-23-2013

View PostRuneHawk, on 28 November 2014 - 02:14 PM, said:

 

u mad?

These skills are on my IS-4,why the hell i need a VERT STAB when Snap Shot and Smooth ride.

And you say i have no idea? gtfo.

 

View PostAsghaad, on 28 November 2014 - 12:39 PM, said:


...

 

PS: snapshot increases accuracy of the gun by 7.5% whan traversing the turret, and this bonus is cancelled as soon as you move the hull (unlike Vstab that is in action ALL THE TIME and provides 20% bonus). Smooth ride provides 4% bonus when traversing the hull (= at the time snapshot is NOT active) and is not active when hull is stationary (you know, unlike Vstab ...)

...

 

so yes, you are a clueless scrub if you think those two skills replace the Vstab ...

 

and learn to read, its boring to have to highlight what i already sayd to trolls like you


Edited by Asghaad, 28 November 2014 - 02:21 PM.


SastusBulbas #14 Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:38 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 33874 battles
  • 2,875
  • Member since:
    11-24-2010

Snap shot and smooth ride offer very little. The improvements are decimal, most crew skills and perks are, with the exception being repair and camo. Some are near pointless due to the already low stat the tank may have in that area.

 

Vert stab is one of those pieces of equipment that gives the largest percentage of improvement, but the more accurate the gun, the less benefit. That said, snap shot and smooth ride stack with Vert stab, so your losing out with those skills even more with no vert stab. But lets remember, vert stab only works during tank and turret movement, snap shot only during turret movement, smooth ride only when you are moving in a straight line.

 

I have not chose vert stab on a few tanks, a couple of heavies saw no difference in my hit % when removed, and were accurate without it, and I wanted to maximize view range on a couple of mediums, I never played my Obj 140 in randoms much, in CW I was always asked to use it as a scout, passive spotter, then as part of a group using focus fire in close combat with FGUK and BASE, so I used vents, rammer, optics on those meds.

 

These days I think of replacing vents with vert in those guys. I think for mediums optics are better than vents, but as vents stack with BIA it can be a usefull view range boost.

 

Snap and Smooth, they are NO substitute for vert stab, but do offer a couple of the highest % increases so many think they are great.

 

 



DMminion #15 Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:39 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 18607 battles
  • 95
  • [AXIOM] AXIOM
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostAsghaad, on 28 November 2014 - 02:19 PM, said:

 

 

so yes, you are a clueless scrub if you think those two skills replace the Vstab ...

 

and learn to read, its boring to have to highlight what i already sayd to trolls like you

 

It's advice of a 1000 WN8 player, must be true. Funny thing is he doesn't even own the 112. And he is using GLD instead of Vert Stabs on his IS-4.

SastusBulbas #16 Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:46 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 33874 battles
  • 2,875
  • Member since:
    11-24-2010

Actually, the 112, and the T-34-3 guns are similar to the US T34, in that they need as much help with aim as possible.

 

The biggest benefit is without doubt the vert stab. And I would value repair and BIA over any other skill/perk on a tank that is 2nd line brawler.

 



KubiG5655 #17 Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 13353 battles
  • 129
  • Member since:
    01-31-2012

View PostRuneHawk, on 28 November 2014 - 12:10 PM, said:

 

So it is SO HARD to get Snap Shot and Smooth Ride?

455892328.pngbrothers-in-arms.pngGunner_smoothTurret.pngFireFighting.png EquipmentIcon.png

These should be the Top Priority skill for a 112.

With them,you can replace:

Vert Stab(If still mounted will give alot more bawnus)

Fire Ext is useless when full crew gets the firefighting

You can use +10% skill consumable to even further get these better.

I would gladly replace vert stab with vents,rammer and maybe gun laying drive.

Why do i need such equip when that is covered by (!) 2 skills.

Oh and if you like catching fire or getting oneshotted by Sky guns,keep your LFP uncovered and stay in open,just do it.

All this whining only shows that you suck on a tank called 112.

 

Another one who has completely no idea how vert.stabiliser works... not to mention that these skills have only about 25% efficiency of the Vert.stab.

 

Vert. stabiliser helps more than GLD in EVERY situation, no matter if it is about turning the turret, moving, or just aiming. Sure those skills and vents are good, but they all STACK together with the vert. stab, so even with your setup it would still be better to have Stabiliser instead of GLD or vents...



FireflyDivision #18 Posted 29 November 2014 - 10:57 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 23712 battles
  • 3,790
  • [CMON] CMON
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

I've cleaned the last part of this topic a bit. Please do not flame each other. Hopefully, heavier measures will not be needed.

 

Best regards,

FireflyDivision






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users