T2 light, just buy it

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Worgaming_Win32_Virus #81 Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 94 battles

The tank is great,far better than T7 CC.

I,however, do not understand the concept of it getting T4 mm. 

No sense.

koditzadispater #82 Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 34608 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

View PostEila_Juutilainen, on 21 April 2016 - 03:56 PM, said:

I'm not policing you, I'm telling you how and why you are wrong. You told Fluffy he needed to 'play the game', I informed you that he's plenty experienced and in fact moreso than you.

Suspicious, why? I can think of at least two reasons for people to use a seperate account just from the top of my head.

No, I'm explaining to you why your performance is not irrelevant. 

Because looking things up is so hard, right? Anyway, arty lines used to go up to only tier 8 and thus they had +4 MM. Patch 8.6 brought all lines to tier 10, gave them +2 MM, rebalanced stats, and introduced UK arty. Arty never had +3MM, so the only thing sure here is that you are in fact wrong.

The only one trashtalking and barking at trees is you, mate. I'm only answering things you say, and you're the one acting like a tool with your 'blabla' because you don't like what I have to say. In fact, if there is any 'as usual' here, it seems to be that you are trashtalking as I've seen you do in plenty other threads.

why do YOU need to tell me? Fluffy can't? and you again inform me. you did it already a few times, i told you i don't buy it, so i won't comment any further on this. useless.

i can think on 10 reasons out from the bottom of my... how about that?

actually you explained why performance is irrelevant - go back and read what you said - having good performance in a "stong" tank is irrelevant. can you please stick to a side of a story?

copy paste above post should convince me?

now, trash talk means to verbally put down someone and discuss it's ability, skill and so on. read the posts and see who did what. i pointed out experience, you questioned my skill. trash talk indeed.

Eila_Juutilainen #83 Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:25 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21476 battles
  • [102ND] 102ND

View Postkoditzadispater, on 21 April 2016 - 03:10 PM, said:

why do YOU need to tell me? Fluffy can't? and you again inform me. you did it already a few times, i told you i don't buy it, so i won't comment any further on this. useless.

As Fluffy's friend I'm vouching for them, since my stats are in fact public. I'm a decent player and I ask people to trust me that Fluffy is a decent to good player as well based on the credibility given by my profile.

I have no idea why you think vouching for someone is a weird thing.

actually you explained why performance is irrelevant - go back and read what you said - having good performance in a "stong" tank is irrelevant. can you please stick to a side of a story?

copy paste above post should convince me?

Pulling things out of context and also misunderstanding, I see. Performance in a strong tank is relevant because it means that the person's average stats are overinflated and that their actual skill is in fact lower than it seems at first glance. And people with low skill tend to be wrong about things. Because, you know, that's why they tend to perform low.

now, trash talk means to verbally put down someone and discuss it's ability, skill and so on. read the posts and see who did what. i pointed out experience, you questioned my skill. trash talk indeed.

You question Fluffy's skill and furthermore you are repeatedly claiming that the things I say are rubbish. How is this not trashtalking?

Also, I never actually questioned your skill, I questioned your questioning of Fluffy's skill.

Edited by Eila_Juutilainen, 21 April 2016 - 03:31 PM.

MR_FIAT #84 Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:56 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21014 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
270m viewrange with +2mm is a real joke, why does this thing exist at all? M2 light craps all over this they will just YOLO rush you and kill you instantly and you cant penn them at all unless they are dumb enough to sit side on to you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users