T2 light, just buy it

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

podian #61 Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:43 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23679 battles
It's very highly mobile, stealthy, better view range than other tier 2s and can clip any other tier 2. It's essentially the lowest-tier scout tank in the game and that's why it does get scout matchmaking.

grizly1973 #62 Posted 09 September 2015 - 10:09 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23699 battles
In all my matches with that tank I got killed by crashing into an ally that suddenly stopped while going woth 60km./h. , I jumped on a Sexton II one time... I kinda suicided... The only kill I got in that tank was a T18 that I managed to get around...

ChernoGamma #63 Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4021 battles

Another idiot crapwg idea. This T2light tank lookes like a good one, in tier 2, but it have to play against tier 4.  It have have no pen, no view range, and not enough turning speed against tier 4. It is unplayable in tier 4.

Be a spotter with 260m view... That means SH IT

Take damage with 30mm pen. That means SH IT too.

Try to circle tier 4 tanks..  No turning speed..  ANother sh it.

Thx fakkin wg, everybody thinks, this is a tier 2, and pays for it, but they have to see, half of the matches will be against fakkin tier 4 sh-its without any chanse. What a sh it game politics... I hope, your game will go into a squib soon. Your mm is unfair as hell, and you dont deserve players. Peoples can not enjoy this crapgame.

podian #64 Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:12 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23679 battles
If it didn't go to tier 4, tier 2s would be essentially full of sealclubbers in this tank, because at tier 2 this thing is more OP than the pre-nerf T18.

As it is, this is a fun tank but tier 4 battles mean it's not a viable statpadder.

(however, it really needs a view range buff so you could be able to be at least a bit useful in tier 4s...)

ChernoGamma #65 Posted 29 October 2015 - 04:05 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4021 battles

But why they sell a premium tank in tier 2, if they dont want experienced players in tier 2? They want players to buy that tank, but dont play with that? Playing half of the matches against tier 4 as a free frag, shows this. And they want money for it. This is the missleading of the user. Buy a tank, which is useless in that situation, where it have to suffer. And they call this a "game"? And this wg idiots warn me to leave a tier 4 battle, which is clearly a waste of time with this tier 2 tank? What a pathetic sick-fakk as-shol-e have figured this out? How could this idiot survive the braindeath??

Edited by ChernoGamma, 29 October 2015 - 04:07 AM.

koditzadispater #66 Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 34609 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

Bought it, played some matches, sold it

2/3 - 3/4 of the matches it is on T4 and only T2 in the match

As for the rest, it has big troubles with the pen with APCR, with regular AP is flat useless.

Better options on same tier or T3 on German line - and I speak about regular tanks.

So,  IMO, don't buy or keep this. It's not fun at all to be dead in an instance and not to be able to return fire in 95% of the cases. And whoever tells me there are other uses - well, at it's tier, there aren't.

_DrDrake_ #67 Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:01 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6639 battles

Rubbish.

Its not an ultimate seal clubbing tank but its ok, i like to take it out for a spin, usually walk away with a top gun! gold shells are definetly needed, because of tier 4 matches.

Pretty fast tank, only problem is the traverse speed and by that i somtimes crash into houses when going around the corner.

When i get bored of grinding for t-54, i go have some fun killings newbs in this thing.

peace

Edited by _DrDrake_, 06 March 2016 - 03:04 AM.

Terrorbunny #68 Posted 27 March 2016 - 07:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21725 battles

t2lt is love, need a good crew to be effective.

Thank god i have a 4 skilled crew from my t49. Only radio op needs training.

For me it falls in the same range as the p2j, a 1 trick pony, the t2lt has unlike armor blistering speed, its outraces everything it meets.

1 difference is that the 1 trick part can be enhanced by skills. And with the crew of my tier 8 light, its the most annoying machine on the battlefield.

Watch and gaze in awe how 10 tier 3 and 4 tanks al stop moving and try to shoot you as you zoom by at 72 kph.

And because its mostly 1 of the few tier 2 in a game they all try to kill you. Use that, to lure them to youre friends.

Just wanted to add, that i agree that its not a seal clubber tank for its complete lack of armor and bad gun, however its speed do make it a very unique tank, and in experienced/skilled hands its the most irritating tank on the battlefield, even in tier 4 games.

Edited by Terrorbunny, 27 March 2016 - 07:17 PM.

DeployedHeadache #69 Posted 11 April 2016 - 03:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29875 battles

People calling the T2 Light Tank good don't know what they're talking about.

1) It's gun has terrible pen even with premium ammo for a light tank that sees tier 4s

2) It has no worthwhile armor and is absolutely butchered by autocanons

3) It's no longer maneuverable enough to circle its opponents

4) The radio range is terrible for a tank that seems almost scout-like due the aforementioned problems

It was once fun to drive. Now you have to get perfect MM to have decent games in it.

anonym_kL7qtn3e52MB #70 Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:23 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 0 battles

...and play on just 7 maps?

Worth it@!@@@!!!!

_DrDrake_ #71 Posted 17 April 2016 - 12:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6639 battles

View PostHalland, on 11 April 2016 - 03:51 PM, said:

People calling the T2 Light Tank good don't know what they're talking about.

1) It's gun has terrible pen even with premium ammo for a light tank that sees tier 4s

2) It has no worthwhile armor and is absolutely butchered by autocanons

3) It's no longer maneuverable enough to circle its opponents

4) The radio range is terrible for a tank that seems almost scout-like due the aforementioned problems

It was once fun to drive. Now you have to get perfect MM to have decent games in it.

Dont know what they are talking about, yeah....like you know huh?!

Ive said this many times but might as well say it again *everybody has their own opinions about in-game tanks*, which means basically from my point of view, i like this little machine, yeah...agree on the above statements exept on the 2nd one, poop armor but seriously now, looks like you are the only one that tries to play aggressively, didnt work out did it? You are not suppose to rush and take damage, its like playing T1 cunningham, similar strategy, turn around pop out backwards (bang, bang, bang) pop back in for reload, repeat.

You expected this tank to have a good armor, seriously??? it is freaking tier 2 lol and a light tank, all light tanks at tier 2 have poop armor, exept *micro-maus* and it frenchy counterpart...

Overall, i like this tank, no matter what everyone else saying, thats just their opinion. ;)

DeployedHeadache #72 Posted 17 April 2016 - 02:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29875 battles

View Post_DrDrake_, on 16 April 2016 - 11:51 PM, said:

You expected this tank to have a good armor, seriously??? it is freaking tier 2 lol and a light tank, all light tanks at tier 2 have poop armor, exept *micro-maus* and it frenchy counterpart...

The American M2 light for example has excellent armor, and you can try penning its front armor with your T2 light tank, then report back to us about how that went, so tier 2 lights do get armor.

When I mention armor, it's because certain lights are extremely weakly armored and very weak against autocanon fire like the Tetrarch and the T2 light tank. They get completely destroyed within 3 seconds, unlike a lot of other light tier 2s like the Panzer II who has armor and can bounce shots.

Anyway that's besides the point. The T2 light tank meets far too many opponents far too often, that it can't pen in the rear even with premium ammo. MM is completely off for this tank, since it can't work as a scout with its weak radio.
That's not an opinion. That's a fact.

Fluffy_The_Destroyer #73 Posted 17 April 2016 - 12:50 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 53 battles

View PostHalland, on 17 April 2016 - 02:45 AM, said:

The American M2 light for example has excellent armor, and you can try penning its front armor with your T2 light tank, then report back to us about how that went, so tier 2 lights do get armor.

When I mention armor, it's because certain lights are extremely weakly armored and very weak against autocanon fire like the Tetrarch and the T2 light tank. They get completely destroyed within 3 seconds, unlike a lot of other light tier 2s like the Panzer II who has armor and can bounce shots.

Anyway that's besides the point. The T2 light tank meets far too many opponents far too often, that it can't pen in the rear even with premium ammo. MM is completely off for this tank, since it can't work as a scout with its weak radio.
That's not an opinion. That's a fact.

indeed. T2 Light is a good tank. but a worthless scout and whoever thought of screwing its MM deserves to be fired, it shouldent meet tanks at tier 4. it struggles to pen tanks in its own tier.

koditzadispater #74 Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 34609 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

View PostFluffy_The_Destroyer, on 17 April 2016 - 01:50 PM, said:

indeed. T2 Light is a good tank. but a worthless scout and whoever thought of screwing its MM deserves to be fired, it shouldent meet tanks at tier 4. it struggles to pen tanks in its own tier.

where exactly have you seen anyone post that this is a good tank? as i said on another post, let the forum and try to play, then get back and tell us how it went... in real game, you know?

Eila_Juutilainen #75 Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:36 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21476 battles
  • [102ND] 102ND

View Postkoditzadispater, on 19 April 2016 - 02:46 PM, said:

let the forum and try to play, then get back and tell us how it went... in real game, you know?

Just FYI, Fluffy has a higher battlecount than you on their actual account.

Edited by Eila_Juutilainen, 20 April 2016 - 12:43 PM.

Fluffy_The_Destroyer #76 Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:42 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 53 battles

View PostEila_Juutilainen, on 20 April 2016 - 12:36 PM, said:

Around 18k to be precise and i dont have 634 battles in a bishop, 450 in a FV304 and fail padding in a churchill1 for 415 battles.

koditzadispater #77 Posted 20 April 2016 - 04:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 34609 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

View PostEila_Juutilainen, on 20 April 2016 - 01:36 PM, said:

i guess the said 18 k battles is more relevant than my 16k?

not that you would deserve an answer, but count me a good guy for this...

View PostFluffy_The_Destroyer, on 20 April 2016 - 01:42 PM, said:

Around 18k to be precise and i dont have 634 battles in a bishop, 450 in a FV304 and fail padding in a churchill1 for 415 battles.

my oh my...

use the said acc then

around and precise exclude each other

and what tank do i play is irrelevant, maybe how i play it or how i progress with it is

i used to like brit arty, both fv and bish for their accuracy. played the a lot because i like them. 90% of those matches, or even more, was in the era when arty got +3 mm. so your point is?

note: church was a personal joy, not a stat padding tank - i sold it over a year ago. not hard to check, but easier to whine, neh?

Edited by koditzadispater, 20 April 2016 - 04:08 PM.

Eila_Juutilainen #78 Posted 21 April 2016 - 07:20 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21476 battles
  • [102ND] 102ND

View Postkoditzadispater, on 20 April 2016 - 04:05 PM, said:

i guess the said 18 k battles is more relevant than my 16k?

You told him to play the game, which I can only interpret as you trying to bash him for not being experienced enough. Because otherwhise why even say such a thing?

But 'in real game', Fluffy is a more experienced and more skilled player than you.

use the said acc then

...Fluffy can't use that account, otherwise they would. Don't you think they would use their actual account if they could to avoid useless, dumb comments like this?

and what tank do i play is irrelevant, maybe how i play it or how i progress with it is

Actually, it can be quite relevant. If you have good stats but you've played 'strong' tanks for half your battlecount, then you're less skilled than you might claim to be and your opinion is generally considered less valid.

For example: 3k matches in a Matilda with 75% WR will grossly overinflate a person's account-wide WR, and will make people take them less serious. Especially if they do terrible in other vehicles.

i used to like brit arty, both fv and bish for their accuracy. played the a lot because i like them. 90% of those matches, or even more, was in the era when arty got +3 mm. so your point is?

Big fail right here. Arty never had +3 MM. They went from +4 straight to +2, and British arties were introduced in that very same patch that nerfed SPG accuracy and reduced their MM.

koditzadispater #79 Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 34609 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

View PostEila_Juutilainen, on 21 April 2016 - 08:20 AM, said:

You told him to play the game, which I can only interpret as you trying to bash him for not being experienced enough. Because otherwhise why even say such a thing?

But 'in real game', Fluffy is a more experienced and more skilled player than you.

...Fluffy can't use that account, otherwise they would. Don't you think they would use their actual account if they could to avoid useless, dumb comments like this?

Actually, it can be quite relevant. If you have good stats but you've played 'strong' tanks for half your battlecount, then you're less skilled than you might claim to be and your opinion is generally considered less valid.

For example: 3k matches in a Matilda with 75% WR will grossly overinflate a person's account-wide WR, and will make people take them less serious. Especially if they do terrible in other vehicles.

Big fail right here. Arty never had +3 MM. They went from +4 straight to +2, and British arties were introduced in that very same patch that nerfed SPG accuracy and reduced their MM.

[edited]

Edited by Neilloss46, 21 April 2016 - 08:37 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. Neilloss46

Eila_Juutilainen #80 Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:56 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21476 battles
  • [102ND] 102ND

View Postkoditzadispater, on 21 April 2016 - 02:33 PM, said:

[edited]

I'm not policing you, I'm telling you how and why you are wrong. You told Fluffy he needed to 'play the game', I informed you that he's plenty experienced and in fact moreso than you.

[edited]

Suspicious, why? I can think of at least two reasons for people to use a seperate account just from the top of my head.

[edited]

No, I'm explaining to you why your performance is not irrelevant. 

[edited]

Because looking things up is so hard, right? Anyway, arty lines used to go up to only tier 8 and thus they had +4 MM. Patch 8.6 brought all lines to tier 10, gave them +2 MM, rebalanced stats, and introduced UK arty. Arty never had +3MM, so the only thing sure here is that you are in fact wrong.

The only one trashtalking and barking at trees is you, mate. I'm only answering things you say, and you're the one acting like a tool with your 'blabla' because you don't like what I have to say. In fact, if there is any 'as usual' here, it seems to be that you are trashtalking as I've seen you do in plenty other threads.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users