Looking for a Clan Wars Clan..

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

GoEzPlz #1 Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24172 battles

Hey, I am currently on the hunt for a half decent clan wars clan who are happy to take me on as a recruit. I play a fair bit of team games with my friends and we tend to do pretty well, i am fully willing to listen to any advice given in a hope to improve further. Currently as it stands, i am able to be online on monday - friday from 5pm - 10pm (With Breaks) Saturday - Sunday From 10am - 10pm (Also with breaks). Furthermore, I am 16 years of age and fully willing to talk on Teamspeak 3 as much as possible with a mature view on things. One last note, I am currently in RDDT6 but i am looking to leave for a more competitive clan. My stats are as follows:

- 1135 WN8

- 1743 Recent WN8

- 48% WinRate

- 54% Recent WinRate

( Stats from WotLabs ) - http://wotlabs.net/e.../RubberDucky_EN

Querulous #2 Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29359 battles

EWC clan perhaps ?

Certainly half decent......

Hopefully you would find a nice place with us.

EWC for clan wars

GoEzPlz #3 Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24172 battles

View PostQuerulous, on 29 November 2014 - 07:33 PM, said:

EWC clan perhaps ?

Certainly half decent......

Hopefully you would find a nice place with us.

EWC for clan wars

Hm, i'll give it a though, just a couple of questions..

are you already a part of Clan Wars? Also, Do you have a Stronghold running? 

Edit: Do you have a TS3 Server or something for the clan to keep in contact? 

Edited by RubberDucky_EN, 29 November 2014 - 08:42 PM.

Sincity_75 #4 Posted 29 November 2014 - 10:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 60947 battles
BuHC] Buddhist Hippy Community – The Combined European Task Force

The Clan was founded the 18th of June 2012.
We have 60+ players which are led by very experienced leaders and field commanders, and each player supports other clan members. 
Our tactics are exceptional, our tanks are tough, our tankers are bold! 
Before we were a laid back clan, but we honed our objectives and now we’re off to challenge the strongest tankers out there! 
We combine the teachings of the Buddhist monks and the culture of hippies.Our tankers are like the monks, we defend our territory with our sharp skills... our Karma is strong! At the same time we’re friendly and cultural as the hippies were. We are not blindfolded by hate. We share our experience, history and our culture. We’re all here to make strong friendships and have fun!

If You Are Interested Message Me Or Any Recruiter,

A_GIO_Rob #5 Posted 30 November 2014 - 12:08 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 57586 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons runningarrow-10x10.png and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handfularrow-10x10.png of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats.

daitcho #6 Posted 30 November 2014 - 07:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52105 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG
EWC are a good clan, plenty of experienced players to learn from

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users