2 replies to this topic

jacky_cro #1 Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 27087 battles
  • [V-TER] V-TER

Hi to all!

I am looking for clan where are average players

I was playing wot before few month and i started to play active last 10 days and i will play active.

I am good player,i know how to play,know everything about game and other things.

So i am looking for clan where are active players,players who want play platoons,stronghold and other.

My max tier is tier 5,2 premium tanks,i have them 6,max non premium tank is T-28 in garage

Now i am collecting credist and free exp,and resrching tanks with free exp,

Soon i will have bigger tiers,with good crew and other.

I hope i will find some better clan then this one,i know english,croatian,serbian and bosnian,

You can contact me here or in game.

Edited by dino_og, 01 December 2014 - 05:37 PM.

wilky130 #2 Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 20179 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6

Hello Dino_og,

Have a look at RQG, I think they'll be a good clan for you, Have a look at the information below and see what you think.

http://forum.worldof...rmation-please/

SpruntyMcDuff #3 Posted 01 December 2014 - 06:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 29512 battles
  • [STDS] STDS

Welcome to the Silver Tongued Devils. We are aimed at the more mature players who want both casual play, and the opportunity to train and take part in  more competitive pursuits. We offer both social play, and the opportunity for advanced forms of training. 

We Offer:-

A social Clan for mature players

Regular Platooning, Team Battles, Strongholds. Company Battles and CW when numbers allow.

Regular training to improve overall skills.

Mentored training program for those who wish it. This is a more in-depth and personalized form of training.

Occasional competitions, games, general larking about.

We require:-

English speakers only. We can accommodate learners though clear English preferred. 

Teamspeak 3 plus Mic and Headset are essential. It's not mandatory, but everyone needs to have it set up and ready to go.

Preferred player age of 40+, or a suitably mature attitude. This is a soft age limit. Main thing we look for is attitude.

Social players with a desire to improve both their skills, and their clan.

Maturity. The ability to accept that your age and wisdom goes a long way to outwitting those younger and faster than you.

Rules. We have them, we expect members to follow them. 

If you wish to talk to someone about the clan you can do so Here. You can also visit our website, though it is a little bare at the moment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users