Looking for late night CW

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Hagbardur #1 Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:57 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 61293 battles

I'm on GMT timezone all year round so mainland Europe has just moved to 2 hour difference from me and the UK is +1 until summer savings start.

This means I've been missing out on prime time battles for my previous clan, AOS whom I'm sad to leave behind but our times don't really overlap.

I can be active in CW related stuff starting at 22:00 CET, on the nights when its not my turn to put the kids to bed.

I'm a decent player, consider myself a blue at heart - a reformed tomato trying to get better.

I'm a collector, I like different tanks for their different qualities. Have played pretty much every tank from stock configuration and onwards (I don't put free xp into tanks unless they are really really horrible stock). Later tree changes skew this effort a tiny amount.

I solo when I'm just looking for quick games, I platoon if fun people want to platoon up and I play Strongholds or CW if my time overlaps with them.

Querulous #2 Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:03 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29359 battles

Welcome to a fellow collector

Looks like you could fill a nice hole when some of our team are off to bed and need CW or Stronghold team filled.

Many of our team also have kid related game issues.

We are a clan of decent, friendly people taking part in the Campaign

Hope to hear from you

EWC

saxoncrusader #3 Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 38259 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

good luck on finding a new home

Hagbardur #4 Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 61293 battles
Old friends got in touch. Thank you all for offers both on forums and in messages and invites.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users