M-W_A söker spelare/ recruiting players

recruiting players/söker spe

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

1000kr #1 Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37903 battles

M-W_A is clan of very Okey players that is founded on the principle that skilled players can compete with low drama.play for fun and still be good at winning games, carrying randoms, and winning tanks.  We have built up a some god players very quickly that are active and able to win games.  We would like to continue doing so :)

and players who want to learn and become better players. we will try to get you up to levels / stats and play off of our clan, of course, you learn yourself when you play me better and worse players

in the time we are recruiting all players members that just like to play pluttoon and teams and for those who want to be more serious are we have that to.

Current Clan averages (updated semi-regularly):

Wn8: 1300-1500

Winrate: 51%

or talk to us

Tanks that we require from you:

Tier VI:  

Literally doesn't matter.  Tier VI strongholds is easymode with good players.

Tier VIII:  

IS-3, AMX 50 100, T69, Wz-132, AMX 13 90, T32, Pershing, the rest.

Tier X:  

Clan Wars capable tanks.  You all know what they are.  You will need to have about four due to tank locking.

Additional Requirements:

You must speak relatively good English.  We use English and swedish to communicate 

You must be 18 years or older or you must be able to fool us into thinking that you are by behaving in such a way.  I don't care which.

talk with sifers or ather offiser for join the clan

Edited by 1000kr, 04 December 2016 - 02:26 PM.

1000kr #2 Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37903 battles

bump

krigD #3 Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2415 battles
  • [RC168] RC168
hey i am  Recruitment Officer  KRIGD talk to me

1000kr #4 Posted 06 December 2014 - 12:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37903 battles

View Post1000kr, on 04 December 2014 - 10:34 AM, said:

M-W_A is clan of very Okey players that is founded on the principle that skilled players can compete with low drama.play for fun and still be good at winning games, carrying randoms, and winning tanks.  We have built up a some god players very quickly that are active and able to win games.  We would like to continue doing so :)

and players who want to learn and become better players. we will try to get you up to levels / stats and play off of our clan, of course, you learn yourself when you play me better and worse players

in the time we are recruiting all players members that just like to play pluttoon and teams and for those who want to be more serious are we have that to.

Current Clan averages (updated semi-regularly):

Wn8: 1300-1500

Winrate: 51%

or talk to us

Tanks that we require from you:

Tier VI:  

Literally doesn't matter.  Tier VI strongholds is easymode with good players.

Tier VIII:  

IS-3, AMX 50 100, T69, Wz-132, AMX 13 90, T32, Pershing, the rest.

Tier X:  

Clan Wars capable tanks.  You all know what they are.  You will need to have about four due to tank locking.

Additional Requirements:

You must speak relatively good English.  We use English and swedish to communicate 

You must be 18 years or older or you must be able to fool us into thinking that you are by behaving in such a way.  I don't care which.

talk with the comander or ofisers or BEACHFRONTSTRANGLER for join the clan

Edited by 1000kr, 04 December 2016 - 02:25 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users