What are those situations when a battle is considered "RIGGED"?

rigged battles rigged rules regulation rules and regulations CW Clan Wars Clan Wars Third Campaign Third Campaign Fame Points

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

hadur36 #1 Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37570 battles
  • [BORG] BORG

Hello,

Please help me to understand what kind of CW battles are considered "RIGGED".

In the past day 15 members of my clan were banned because of suspicion "rigged battle". As the Clan Wars Third Campaign: Rules and Regulations (http://worldoftanks....es-regulations/)  suggested at paragraph 1.14. we saved all our battle replays for to clarify all unexpected incidents.

We rewatched all of our CW battles during the campaign and we could only identify one replay when only the banned 15 players took apart, so we could identify the battle which is considered as "rigged".

In this battle happened that, at the end we "played" with the last enemy alive until the other team-mates captured the enemy base. We destroyed the last enemy only after we captured intentionally to get famepoints for capturing. THIS is considered as "rigged"?

This is a competition and we are not a clan with unicum players, we are average players. We only tried to get maximum points from this match without breaking the rules!

In my opinion when a clan wins with that much superiority that they could capture the base and kill all enemy, too, in the same time, those fame points are DESERVED bonus fame point! Not all of the battles can be won this way. These are well DESERVED fame point by a performance on the battlefield!

I like to point out that I don't talk about battles for provinces vs owners. I talk about battles when you fight with other applying clans to win a chance to fight against an owner.  How can be these kind of battles "rigged"!!!! HOW? You don't know applying clans, and you CAN'T know witch clan will you fight with to get closer to  the landing battle for province!

I really think that this 3 day ban sanction is WRONG. We didn't break any rules. We didn't arrange any battle on the map, we didn't even land on the map during the campaign. We just killed the last enemy after the base was captured in one single battle!

What do you think?

Plz help me to understand what is considered "rigged battle".

Thx.

Edited by hadur36, 04 December 2014 - 11:07 PM.

DrZurkon #2 Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:41 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 36453 battles
When you leave an opponent alive on purpose so that he can do damage to you and you can earn cap points, this results in more exp for the match and so more fame points for all 30 participating players. The rules do not allow to artificially raise the fame points you get out of a match.

Dr Z

Edited by DrZurkon, 05 December 2014 - 12:46 AM.

Venitus #3 Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:53 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 39400 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
Yes, this is rigging according to Wargaming. This is exactly the reason why Zwack got banned the last campaign. And yes, it is silly that the amount of famepoints depends on xp, since a 15-0 clear win is rewarded with less points. 

DrZurkon #4 Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 36453 battles

View PostVenitus, on 05 December 2014 - 12:53 AM, said:

And yes, it is silly that the amount of famepoints depends on xp, since a 15-0 clear win is rewarded with less points. 

I think this is related to the term "fame". WG does not calculate with "ranking points" - they distribute "fame". So if you rush a much weaker opponent 15-0 and get lesser fame then if you are victorious 15-12 vs. an equal opponent this seems to be logic (just from the wording).

Dr Z

hadur36 #5 Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37570 battles
  • [BORG] BORG

Thank you all for your replays and help!

Meanwhile WG support managed to answer this simple question, too. It took them 2 day. 2 times they copy-pasted me some bulls*t  not regarding at all to my question. I think they didn't read my massage at all. I really think that most of the Wargaming EU Customer Service employees do not speak English at all... I think they use google translate than they copy-paste some pre-writen s*t.

As they suggested at 1.14. in the Clan Wars Third Campaign: Rules and Regulations (http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/cw/3rdcampaign-rules-regulations/ ) we saved all our battle replays for to clarify all unexpected incidents. We re-watched all of our battles and only in one single battle happened that we played with the arty (last enemy alive) till other team-mates captured the enemy base. The FV304 arty only makes 4 shots (max 400dmg), than we kill him exactly after we capture the enemy base. 

How many rigged famepoint meant this to us? Can you tell me? 1? 2? 10? [They explained to me that the winning team earns 50% of the experience (and therefore the fame points too) earned by the loosing team.]

We are not a clan with pro players, we are average players. This was our single battle when we win with this kind of advantage. And we got 3 day of ban. For less than 100 rigged famepoint. From a losed battle you earn more famepoint than the famepoints what we rigged. And they ban as for 3 days...

This like when in football the referee pulls out the red card for a fault witch only deserves a free kick and no card at all.

I assume that if Wargaming would have hired some English-speaking supporters the owners wouldn't have entered in the top milliners of the World. They save some money on support for sure. But if I think on what kind of WG emplyees made the investigations on our battles I became angry. 3 days ban for 10 (ten) rigged points. It is like when you go to buy some bread and when you don't have the exact money and the salesclerk can't give you the rest, they rather put you in jail for stealing.

I really hope my clan will agree on making all our battles public to prove that we got the 3 day bans for approximately 10 (ten) rigged famepoints.

I wan't to fight against Wargameing! I am convinced that this is how they manipulate that who will win free tier X premium tank. It is pure logic that if one clan gets 5 tanks instead of 20 the remaining 15 tanks can go in other 10 clans where they can find 10 times more players who might buy some premium tank if they see how cool can that be from their clan-mates.

And it is not easy to make CW battles public because of the clan's tactics... All Wargaming rules are not for the users. They are made for to make them more money.

Our clan's rule is that members must be older than 30 years. Our family's, our work's were affected because of this campaign. We are not that good to land and get the extra 5x famepoints fighting for provinces. We play 10 cw battles a day, to have more famepoints. We made sacrifices to be in this competitions! Now we feel unfair victims BECAUSE OF SUBJECTIVE DECISIONS! And because of their greedy for money...

I look forward for your opinions and comments!

View PostDrZurkon, on 05 December 2014 - 01:31 PM, said:

I think this is related to the term "fame". WG does not calculate with "ranking points" - they distribute "fame". So if you rush a much weaker opponent 15-0 and get lesser fame then if you are victorious 15-12 vs. an equal opponent this seems to be logic (just from the wording).

Dr Z

So next time when my team is losing the battle and we give up, we stop making dmg on enemy at the score of 2-15 they will ban us again for rigging the enemy's fame-points? lol.

This rule is not stupid, it is ridiculously retard! This a competition. It is like when in football, in European Champions League UEFA starts sanctioning Real Madrid for beating Basel 5-1...

This rule is the exact opposite of what "sports" and "competition" means....

Edited by BigBadVuk, 16 December 2014 - 03:01 PM.

LucRed #6 Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 37441 battles
  • [MIRKO] MIRKO

View PostDrZurkon, on 05 December 2014 - 01:31 PM, said:

Dr Z

I recently get that link. Ok. My logic is broken then couse I dont get it. More Fame Points when my clan is failing fighting against weeker enemy. And my clan is getting less Fame Points when we rushout strong enemy like Kazna 15:0. I would like to ask where is logic couse I dont see it.

killerkrissie #7 Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6602 battles

Hello guys, some of my clan members (including me) are also banned for excactly the same reason!! 3 days ban means 3x3000 fame points loss which means I will never make a change to get the premium tank. It's not fair! In the rules, it nowhere says that you are not allowed to let yourself be shot by the enemy, it's just making profit of the system, not rigging! We never contacted the enemy!

This is not fair, I gave up a whole lot to get this freaking tank and now Wargaming takes it away from me... it's just not fair :( I'm crying right now

hopefully wargaming will understand this and give me some free fame points (probably it won't happen)

Bye :(

SOMI_SRB #8 Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37390 battles
  • [SBITE] SBITE

View Postkillerkrissie, on 10 December 2014 - 09:48 AM, said:

Hello guys, some of my clan members (including me) are also banned for excactly the same reason!! 3 days ban means 3x3000 fame points loss which means I will never make a change to get the premium tank. It's not fair! In the rules, it nowhere says that you are not allowed to let yourself be shot by the enemy, it's just making profit of the system, not rigging! We never contacted the enemy!

This is not fair, I gave up a whole lot to get this freaking tank and now Wargaming takes it away from me... it's just not fair :( I'm crying right now

hopefully wargaming will understand this and give me some free fame points (probably it won't happen)

Bye :(

Well its your commander fault , its not allowed  to abuse it, and let enemy to shot you , and you dont shot the enemy because you think that is the way to get more FP.

You should play normally try to kill enemy or go for the cap ...

I'm sorry for your mistakes , I hope you've learned to dont do that...

There is still hope , you have 7 days more to finish good this campaign . 

Good luck 

TheR3dBaron #9 Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:22 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 34328 battles
  • [REMY] REMY

Same ban for me as my clan mate. I don't really care about the ban as I can understand the rules, but there are a few but's to this.

- The reason this can be exploited is due to bad programming or stupid WG employees or a combination.

- As hadur36 points out, if you stop fighting after being sure you lost, you can also get banned?

- Our clan had around 5 consecutive by's in the first round. So a potential of 5000 fame points missed, much more than you are able to rig.

- Rigging is subtle. I didn't know about it, nor did my previous clan. Those who know about it are tempted to exploit it, even just marginally. Chances are it got exploited a lot more than it got reported.

Yet the solution is simple. Just use a fixed amount of fame points in each battle. For example 500xp to be earned for each tank that enters the battle (or whatever suits them). At the end of the battle, the winning team gets 500xp for each player. The losing team gets 100xp. The rest of the xp gets divided based on the performance of the teams. If no shots are fired and one team fully caps, they get all the xp. If there is damage exchanged, xp gets divided. In this scenario, you only depend on your own performance, and there is 0 reason to try something funny as it will only lose you xp. If you get a by, you should at least get fame points. If there was a draw and you end up with no adversary, you get 15 x 500 fame points for the tanks which are ready. 

How they are going to solve the landing zone rigging is another matter. We saw one clan capture a landing zone. Accidentally, the following day, their B clan captured the land getting a x5 bonus. When you know the clan it is rather obvious, but spotting this with unrelated clans is not easy.

Now the thing that pissed me off enormously is that the ban is feeding on my premium account. I lose 3 days of premium because of this ban. As stated above, I don't mind the ban because of the rules and although I'm not the person who decided to do this, I did participate. I also doubted if those few points were useful, but that doesn't matter.

What matters is:

Player doesn't pay for game = 3 day ban.

Player pays for game = 3 day ban = money being taken away from you.

Conclusion = better not to pay for this game.

I've created a support ticket and as a reply I got this was not a negotiation and the EULA blablablabla. My visa card is very happy with the EULA reply, because I will not ever spent a single penny on this game anymore. I guess they don't mind one customer more or less.

Cravone #10 Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28628 battles
  • [666TH] 666TH
Surely rigging is arranging something with your opponents. Surely if your team have got a huge edge on the game, trying to increase your fame points isn't rigging, so why does WG think it is. Maybe randoms are rigged, maybe you shouldn't try and get extra xp in randoms by killing all.

hadur36 #11 Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37570 battles
  • [BORG] BORG

The problem is that Wargaming is applying in-game sanctions based on unwritten, unspecified rules!

How is possible to not break rules that you don't know?

When I drive my car I know the speed limit and I exceed it only with 5-15 km/h, because I am aware of the consequences and the sanctions that I can get.

I heard that the in previous campaign 2 clans were switching provinces in an organised way. They rigged a millions of fame points, and they got 1 week (7 days) ban. We rigged less 100 fame point and we got 3 days ban. And we didn't even know that we are rigging famepoint. We didn't know that it is against the rules. This is the perfect proof: Wargaming is RIGGING the prize of a campaign.

It should have been some WRITTEN rules witch explain to participants what is considered rigged famepoint and what is not. What is considered rigged battle. And the possible sanctions should be listed, too. Like this:
- 7 days for switching provinces in an organised way

- 5 days for allowing for allied clan to land.
- 3 days for 1000 rigged famepoint
- 1 day for 100 rigged famepoint

In the Clan Wars Third Campaign's Rules and Regulations there isn't any rule, any information about rigged fame-points:
http://worldoftanks....es-regulations/  Only at 1.14. are some suggestions regarding to rigged battles. Rigged battles. Not rigged fame points!

PS. TheR3dBaron, don't contact support. You get faster answers here, from English speaking users. I am sure that most of the Wargaming Customer Service agents doesn't even speak English, they only use googletranslate than they copy paste you back some pre-writen bulls*t.

Edited by BigBadVuk, 16 December 2014 - 03:04 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. An official notification has also been sent.

Sznyper #12 Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:26 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 43318 battles
  • [PODEF] PODEF

Fighting against 15 MAUS tanks is rigging the battle (more HP = more dmg = more exp = more fame)

Fighting 14 (or less) against 15 members teams is rigging the battle

Using tanks of tier lower than X is rigging the battle.

All this should be permabanned.

Come on, be serious. Otherwise we come to the point, that winning a battle is rigging it, because u get more fame than for a draw. Doing damage is rigging the battle, because u get more fame then.

Show us the point in the regulations, that not killing all the enemies before the base is capped is forbidden.

BigSaimn #13 Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:48 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35242 battles
  • [KITTY] KITTY
[edited]

Edited by BigBadVuk, 16 December 2014 - 03:02 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. An official notification has also been sent.

ToTheCrows #14 Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:02 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 33761 battles

LOL, in my clan are one team with bans in same situation, they cap base and only then shot last enemy tank. So, in this think, if I want to make some bans for other clan, I just need to let cap my base? Simple question, what regulation do not let me cap base before kill last enemy tank? 

So in next CW event Ill come with 15 MAUS against some FAME or EFE and after battle will write to support, oh dear WG, we just brake the nowhere written rules, we lost in Sand River with 15 MAUS, so ban please EFE (just example). 

Centaur23 #15 Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17422 battles
  • [I-C-U] I-C-U
This is outrageous. Flaws after flaws in these campaigns, and only way to deal with them is to ban everybody. Because it is easier to ban someone than work for the solution for the problem.

BigSaimn #16 Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:50 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35242 battles
  • [KITTY] KITTY

http://worldoftanks.eu/clanwars/maps/eventmap/?province=ML_03

PZK vs PZK-X encounter

Cmon guys everyone can see it :harp:

suppenschlund #17 Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 48088 battles
  • [PZK] PZK
But u know the rules for the campaign?

Centaur23 #18 Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17422 battles
  • [I-C-U] I-C-U

I read the rules and did not find what is forbidden and what is not. They have not specified it. For all I know getting ANY points from battle could be punishable. Or saying HELLO in chat could be wrong too.

Masternaut #19 Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23594 battles
  • [HSOP] HSOP

OP has a point.

Also as I have understood fighting hightier enemies with lowtier tanks is also considered rigging. For example if you see that enemies have only 1 chip against your 15 and you go with 50% tier 7 tanks its considered rigging. Now that is complete [edited]as the battletiers go from I to X so you can take any tier tank you want, except you can't.

WTF WG 

Joker_of_the_Clan #20 Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36639 battles

Karma is a bitc*** isn't? :D
Do you remember Twilight of the Gods event? remember when 1SBP played with you and didnt kill you untill the cap is 100% on Himmelsdorf?
Guess what? your clan run to WG with the replay politely informing that we RIGGED the battle!
So man srsly, be happy only 15 get banned, that day whole 1SBP was banned thanks to your clan and polite informing...

Love you karma!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users