Decent player LF clan for last stage campaign

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Elixraz #1 Posted 07 December 2014 - 01:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 174 battles

As u saw my previous post it was for a clan, i found a clan for after the campaign but that clan doesnt participate in the campaign atm. As i still got a chanse to get the tank i would love to still get it. Is there any clan who would help me with that and can use me i got the obj 140 with 4 skills, and the 50b with 4 skill. overall wn8 1378 recent 1820, today 2300. Hope there is a clan who can help me with that! 

Greets Tony

ATOMICxIRISH #2 Posted 07 December 2014 - 01:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16302 battles
  • [_404_] _404_
<3

A_GIO_Rob #3 Posted 07 December 2014 - 10:43 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 57540 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons runningarrow-10x10.png and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handfularrow-10x10.png of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users