clan. improve. fun.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Marauder9 #1 Posted 07 December 2014 - 08:06 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11395 battles

hi all

i am looking to join a clan. i have four tier tens a 121' E-100' t101E5 and a IS7. my stats are not good as you can see. i work shifts 4 on 4 off nights and days so i am not available all the time. 

looking to make friends and have some community fun playing this game if that is to be found lol 

happy tanking:playing:

Edited by hellsboy7, 07 December 2014 - 09:39 AM.

exNoob #2 Posted 07 December 2014 - 08:42 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18523 battles
  • [761ST] 761ST

I think that you should watch replays and streams a lot and try to see what they are doing, eventually you could join SGTA, a clan that focuses on teaching new players and noobs how to play, so they are not doing cw. They'll teach you tactics and theory but they can't make you more agile. 

Also, very important: make you're minimap bigger and try to check it every 10-15 sec. don't loose you're hp, don't exchange dmg with the enemy, wait for the enemy to make mistakes, don't play arty, try to use the strong poins of youre tank (eg. T34 has good gun depression and turret armor, hide you're hull and you'll rock) and try to play tanks that don't require much skill until you get more skilled. 

Also try to play more tier 6-7 games. 

Well, I hope you understood what I meant coz my English doesn't feels that good.

A_GIO_Rob #3 Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:16 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55650 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons runningarrow-10x10.png and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handfularrow-10x10.png of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats.

Marauder9 #4 Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:43 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11395 battles

View PostexNoob, on 07 December 2014 - 07:42 AM, said:

I think that you should watch replays and streams a lot and try to see what they are doing, eventually you could join SGTA, a clan that focuses on teaching new players and noobs how to play, so they are not doing cw. They'll teach you tactics and theory but they can't make you more agile. 

Also, very important: make you're minimap bigger and try to check it every 10-15 sec. don't loose you're hp, don't exchange dmg with the enemy, wait for the enemy to make mistakes, don't play arty, try to use the strong poins of youre tank (eg. T34 has good gun depression and turret armor, hide you're hull and you'll rock) and try to play tanks that don't require much skill until you get more skilled. 

Also try to play more tier 6-7 games. 

Well, I hope you understood what I meant coz my English doesn't feels that good.

i do watch good players and streaming players. and i am improving tho only a little i take the point about the mini map i tend to not look while playing that must change. i never play arty not my scene thank you for your advise

hellsboy7

Dr_Grigz #5 Posted 07 December 2014 - 10:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 20716 battles

View Posthellsboy7, on 07 December 2014 - 08:43 AM, said:

i do watch good players and streaming players. and i am improving tho only a little i take the point about the mini map i tend to not look while playing that must change. i never play arty not my scene thank you for your advise

hellsboy7

If you wana join a strongholds oriented clan and have a T6 and a T8 strongholds Tank feel free to join our small community and make it bigger and better :)

Good luck with your search, Grigz.

wilky130 #6 Posted 07 December 2014 - 10:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 20179 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6

Hello Hellsboy7,

Come and join us in Brit6.

We are three clans that platoon, Train and do 7v7s together, aswell as some fun special games that take part regularly.

Please have a look at the information below and get in touch if your interested or have any questions.

http://forum.worldof...g/page__st__460

Best of luck.

Querulous #7 Posted 07 December 2014 - 12:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29350 battles

Hello Hellsboy

Come to us and improve by playing with  people in Stronghold and simpler positions in clan wars as well as platoons etc

EWC

Helmutson #8 Posted 07 December 2014 - 07:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 26603 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

Hi hellsboy7,

how about this:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/425638-awf-after-work-fun-is-recruiting/

...mature, international, fun and as a reward for joining you get a beer on each tank :biggrin:

wilky130 #9 Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 20179 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6

Cool,

A -1, wonder who that could have been!

:child:

AceMace #10 Posted 07 December 2014 - 10:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18834 battles

Hi Mate

If your looking for a mainly UK based Clan with all the nuts & bolts to make you a top commander without all the pressures from small minded leaders then Hellfish are the clan for you my friend, drop me a mail and your in :tongue:

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Fish In A Tank

hfrc2a.jpg

Ace

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users