looking for recruits

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Chin_Strapped #1 Posted 07 December 2014 - 02:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13941 battles
  • [TOMS] TOMS

hello are a you a good team player?? bored of the diabolical team mates you get stuck with in random matches!! if you speak very good English and want to play in a team in hope of wining and progressing further in world of tanks whether your male or female and your 18 years old plus (will make an exception if you can prove your mature enough) and not got your head up your proverbial then come say hello!!!

if your quite experienced in the game I do expect you to help and guide or mentor the less experience players as your wealth of knowledge and advice can inspire them to better success - which in turn benefits the clan and every one in it.

interested come talk ??? look forward to hearing you from you guys an gals

regards

Montys Gun :)

aydie #2 Posted 07 December 2014 - 04:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10359 battles

View PostMontysGun, on 07 December 2014 - 01:34 PM, said:s

if you speak very good English

sorry, but if you demand good English you should proofread your posts first and at least get rid of the most severe mistakes...

in hope of winning

whether you're male or female and you're 18 years old plus (will make an exception if you can prove you're mature enough)

if you're quite experienced in the game

Wingbone #3 Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25524 battles

@ aydie....

and where exactly does he say written English? I read "if you speak very good English" so quit being a nitpicking, criticising knob!

Wing 

Chin_Strapped #4 Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13941 battles
  • [TOMS] TOMS

hi guys and my apologies for my poor literature, it was typed out after a long day at work so proof reading a quick brief statement was not at the fore front of my mind. all so my apologies if it offended anyone as that was clearly not my intentions to do. all I was looking to do was gain some people who wanted to play world of tanks in a good team environment.

thank you Wing for standing up for me as I've learnt in life you cant please every one and some one will always take offence or look for fault in every thing you do in life.

so hey ho I will try post a more literate advert and politically correct one for those picky individuals among us tankers :)

Also tagged with looking for recruits

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users