Looking for an active clan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BudfudlackerUK #1 Posted 07 December 2014 - 02:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12811 battles

Hi all,

I'm looking for an active English speaking clan that enjoys platoon, skirmish and clan wars, i don't claim to be the best player in the world but I'm improving with every game i play. Currently have 37 tanks including 4 tier 10's with a WN8 rating of 884, so if your a clan that would be interested give me a call. My in game name is BudfudlackerUK keep on tanking :)

Strydr_ #2 Posted 07 December 2014 - 03:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20196 battles

Hey matey,

DEF_A would be a nice clan for you to join, very active in platoons and strongholds and the occasionally do CW too. If you wanna have a chat on TS sometime ill message you the IP

Edge

Querulous #3 Posted 07 December 2014 - 04:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29359 battles

Hi Bud

EWC do CW every night, stronghold going up nicely, platoons etc   Nice friendly single clan community.

Tried to PM you - no room !

Trust you are keeping well

Q

EWC

Edited by Querulous, 07 December 2014 - 04:24 PM.

wilky130 #4 Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 20182 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6

Unable to send PMs, guess your in box is full. Or I've mucked up somehow... Lol 

So, here we go with a reply on here then.

Have a look and see if we fit into what your looking for.

http://forum.worldof...g/page__st__460

If we do, GREAT, if not then no worries and enjoy the game

SpectreMak #5 Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23426 battles
  • [-BBK-] -BBK-

PM ON ITS WAY!

-BBK- Clan is looking for new recruits to add to our already strong forces.

BBK Clan is an active group of 50 or so players aged 18 and over. Whilst BBK is primarily a social clan, we still try to compete at the highest possible level and regularly take part in Clan Wars, Detachments, Team Battles and Platoons. We hold training sessions for those who want it and have an informative website and clan forum. In-Game communications are handled by using Mumble and any new members would be encouraged to make good use of this, both during events (which is a must) and also socially to enhance the social aspect of the Clan. We're a friendly bunch and enjoy plenty of mickey take and banter and all new members will be welcomed by all. Whilst we are a naturally competitive bunch, there is no dictatorial hardcore rules to BBK - we are in this for the fun, friendship and frags - so if a hardcore stat hunting clan is not for you but you still want to 'compete' seriously, BBK might be the answer.

Minimum requirements for joining BBK are pretty simple - you need to be over 18, have at least Tier 6 tanks and Mumble installed and working. WN8 stats are interesting but not as critical as personality.

Joining BBK is easy - here is what you need to do:-

1) Go visit our website - http://www.bbkclan.co.uk/. Join the forum and post your details on the recruitment page.

or

2) Track down the player named 'Holbein' in game and he will take you through the process.

Thanks for your interest and see you on the Battlefield!

A_GIO_Rob #6 Posted 07 December 2014 - 10:44 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 57564 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons runningarrow-10x10.png and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handfularrow-10x10.png of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users