Jump to content


WoT - continuous updates, just stop!

updates wot game no idea

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

FROMtheSKYwithLOVE #1 Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:38 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4565 battles
  • 364
  • [X_O] X_O
  • Member since:
    12-15-2013

For God effing sake. WG, STOP with those never ending updates!

 

Can't you make a great balanced and fun pc game from the get go? The pathetic endless stream of updates only goes to show you have no idea what you are doing or how to make a great game.

 

You only perpetuate that stupid mediocrity of life most of the people perceive in a glorifying manner nowadays. As if being an idiot was new equivalent of greatness. Get your heads out of wherever you have them and start using your brains, ffs.

 

 


Edited by FROMtheSKYwithLOVE, 13 December 2014 - 11:38 PM.


Dr_LoVe69_makesWoTgreat #2 Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:43 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 55744 battles
  • 3,301
  • Member since:
    12-24-2010

View PostFROMtheSKYwithLOVE, on 13 December 2014 - 11:38 PM, said:

For God effing sake. WG, STOP with those never ending updates!

 

Can't you make a great balanced and fun pc game from the get go? 

 

Is this your first online game?

 

View PostFROMtheSKYwithLOVE, on 13 December 2014 - 11:38 PM, said:

 The pathetic endless stream of updates only goes to show you have no idea what you are doing or how to make a great game.

 

Yes, that's why WoT won 2 Golden Joystiks in a row.

 

View PostFROMtheSKYwithLOVE, on 13 December 2014 - 11:38 PM, said:

Get your heads out of wherever you have them and start using your brains, ffs.

 

Since you use your brain a lot, did you earned as much money as WG did?



We_Just_Dinged_Em #3 Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:48 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Commander
  • 17559 battles
  • 2,011
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-12-2010

You might notice the version number?

 

It's not the first proper version of the game yet :)



FROMtheSKYwithLOVE #4 Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:52 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4565 battles
  • 364
  • [X_O] X_O
  • Member since:
    12-15-2013

View Postedger2020, on 13 December 2014 - 10:43 PM, said:

 

Is this your first online game?

No, and that's why the crap is starting to irritate me.

 

Yes, that's why WoT won 2 Golden Joystiks in a row.

Yea, in blind men's land, one eyed [edited]is a king.

 

Since you use your brain a lot, did you earned as much money as WG did?

I've never even begin to discuss or advise WG on their business strategy, I'm talking about quality aspects of their product.

And if you want to argue for the sake of arguing, then try to steer clear of using irrelevant bait question and twisting the reality so it suits your arguments.


Edited by FROMtheSKYwithLOVE, 13 December 2014 - 11:53 PM.


TaHko3d #5 Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:56 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22751 battles
  • 1,004
  • Member since:
    02-25-2014
endless updating is pretty much what keeps the game interesting. Without any changes/new things people would get bored at some point and quit playing

Tidal_Force #6 Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:59 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16195 battles
  • 6,842
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-29-2012

View PostWe_Just_Dinged_Em, on 13 December 2014 - 10:48 PM, said:

You might notice the version number?

 

It's not the first proper version of the game yet :)

 

<math_joke>  So you say we are asymptotically approaching version 1.0? </math_joke>

TwoPointsOfInterest #7 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:02 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 6107 battles
  • 2,002
  • Member since:
    08-07-2013

Updates are pretty much what keeps multiplayer games interesting.

LOL, DOTA, CS:GO, WOW, Hearthstone and WOT all have frequent updates to bring out new content ans keep the players playing. Singleplayer games dont need these updates because they have the luxury of releasing a whole new game



FROMtheSKYwithLOVE #8 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:06 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4565 battles
  • 364
  • [X_O] X_O
  • Member since:
    12-15-2013

View PostToxic_Toast, on 13 December 2014 - 11:02 PM, said:

Updates are pretty much what keeps multiplayer games interesting.

LOL, DOTA, CS:GO, WOW, Hearthstone and WOT all have frequent updates to bring out new content ans keep the players playing. Singleplayer games dont need these updates because they have the luxury of releasing a whole new game

 

Yea, you're right, meaningless distractions to perpetuate blind attraction of sheeple that have no idea of what's going on. This game is like a [edited]Citroen amongst the cars. That's why they're always updating and advertising, cause they have no idea how to reach the top.

Darksteel_Plate #9 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:08 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9880 battles
  • 306
  • [FDAD] FDAD
  • Member since:
    07-02-2013
hey you cant make an exelent and awesome game just from the start!!!!!!!!!!!! the game just suks and everyone stops playing even you, so updates are needed!!!!!!!! and thare are not so many updates. maybe to less. and i WANT 9.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want it!

TwoPointsOfInterest #10 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:08 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 6107 battles
  • 2,002
  • Member since:
    08-07-2013

View PostFROMtheSKYwithLOVE, on 14 December 2014 - 12:06 AM, said:

 

Yea, you're right, meaningless distractions to perpetuate blind attraction of sheeple that have no idea of what's going on. This game is like a [edited]Citroen amongst the cars. That's why they're always updating and advertising, cause they have no idea how to reach the top.

 

:facepalm: 

Please stahp, my brain cells are commiting suicide



Crooq_Lionfang #11 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:09 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34190 battles
  • 1,056
  • [DUDS] DUDS
  • Member since:
    10-05-2011
Has there ever been any game that hasn't ever been patched? 

echo7 #12 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:12 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 57187 battles
  • 994
  • [WOOF] WOOF
  • Member since:
    11-28-2010
i only come back to play for new tanks (everything researched since a long time) and missions, so for me there could be more updates.

Edited by echo7, 14 December 2014 - 12:13 AM.


Dr_LoVe69_makesWoTgreat #13 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:16 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 55744 battles
  • 3,301
  • Member since:
    12-24-2010

View PostFROMtheSKYwithLOVE, on 13 December 2014 - 11:52 PM, said:

No, and that's why the crap is starting to irritate me.

Welcome to online gaming 

 

Yea, in blind men's land, one eyed [edited]is a king.

Yes, there was no other good game there.

 

 I'm talking about quality aspects of their product.

Its thrash products that earn people millions of $, never quality ones, right?

 



TR_ASHley #14 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:19 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16172 battles
  • 1,309
  • Member since:
    02-05-2014
Its called a free to play game mate, they have to release constant updates to keep their player base interested.

FROMtheSKYwithLOVE #15 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:23 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4565 battles
  • 364
  • [X_O] X_O
  • Member since:
    12-15-2013

View PostCrooq_Lionfang, on 13 December 2014 - 11:09 PM, said:

Has there ever been any game that hasn't ever been patched? 

 

Chess? Poker? Do you see monthly updates being released for those games, or do they actually stay the same and people enjoy them every time they play. I don't see new cards or figures added for the sake of keeping it entertaining.

FROMtheSKYwithLOVE #16 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:25 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4565 battles
  • 364
  • [X_O] X_O
  • Member since:
    12-15-2013

View PostToxic_Toast, on 13 December 2014 - 11:08 PM, said:

 

:facepalm: 

Please stahp, my brain cells are commiting suicide

 

That'd be a valid statement if only you had any to begin with. You made two comments so far, both providing an unshakable evidence you have none.

We_Just_Dinged_Em #17 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:25 AM

    Captain

  • Clan Commander
  • 17559 battles
  • 2,011
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-12-2010
The should nerf the Queen in Chess, that piece is way OP.

FROMtheSKYwithLOVE #18 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:28 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4565 battles
  • 364
  • [X_O] X_O
  • Member since:
    12-15-2013

View PostWe_Just_Dinged_Em, on 13 December 2014 - 11:25 PM, said:

The should nerf the Queen in Chess, that piece is way OP.

 

And that is exactly what's wrong with online gaming. When someone sucks they cry and demand the rules to be changed. It's effin' madness.

Edited by FROMtheSKYwithLOVE, 14 December 2014 - 12:28 AM.


Dr_LoVe69_makesWoTgreat #19 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:29 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 55744 battles
  • 3,301
  • Member since:
    12-24-2010

View PostFROMtheSKYwithLOVE, on 14 December 2014 - 12:23 AM, said:

Chess? Poker? Do you see monthly updates being released for those games, or do they actually stay the same and people enjoy them every time they play. I don't see new cards or figures added for the sake of keeping it entertaining.

 

Are those MMO games?

 

View PostWe_Just_Dinged_Em, on 14 December 2014 - 12:25 AM, said:

The should nerf the Queen in Chess, that piece is way OP.

 

Knights always confus me :hiding:


Edited by edger2020, 14 December 2014 - 12:31 AM.


Dr_LoVe69_makesWoTgreat #20 Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:30 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 55744 battles
  • 3,301
  • Member since:
    12-24-2010

View PostFROMtheSKYwithLOVE, on 14 December 2014 - 12:28 AM, said:

And that is exactly what's wrong with online gaming. When someone sucks they cry and demand the rules to be changed. It's effin' madness.

 

And when did exactly WG listened to forum whines?





Also tagged with updates, wot, game, no idea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users