Looking for English speaking clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

RejectRageX #1 Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2983 battles
  • [2L8] 2L8
Hey just came back to the game after a very long break i'm not the best of players but want to learn and get alot better if any body could help it would be appreciated :)

scarathdirge #2 Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:18 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22126 battles
  • [W__B] W__B

hi there reject we are a new clan with pretty poor players to be honest but we are getting better we don't take our selves to seripus although we like to win and are learning together love to have ya onboard we are W__b   waffen bunnies hope I aint bored ya to death

scarathdirge

DedFusion #3 Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1993 battles

[6THAD] is looking for mature gamers to have fun, hangout, and blow stuff up. We are currently recruiting all tiers. We play in Skirmishes, Challenges, Tank Companies and plan on playing in Clan Wars soon. We are a small clan of friends and have been battling for a couple of years. At the [6THAD] we are only here to have fun, ideally if you are thinking of joining please have a tier 8 but NOT REQUIERMENT. we all use in-house talk, and are all English. we split platoons and do random battles as well
If you are interested in joining please contact

CONQ77 or

(6THAD)

Requirements: 
18+ 
English speaking 
Working mic

Helmutson #4 Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:38 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 26678 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

Hi RejectRageX,

we are an international clan with mature members, english is the common language.

just have a look

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/425638-awf-after-work-fun-is-recruiting/

please contact tankcrusherpow or Hugin69, if that fits

khemiztri43 #5 Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:11 AM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 15627 battles

Hi RejectRagex,

Maybe our clan might interest you.

Brotherhoods Elite Expeditionary Regiment is a new clan with a tight-knit core of players who have decided to leave clan politics out of the game.
We like to platoon, team, stronghold and clan wars battle, obviously we need to increase our numbers to increase our operations to include stronghold and clan wars.
We do like to have fun and laugh, most of all we like to wreck enemy tanks, hopefully you like to do the same and would enjoy the camaraderie of being in a clan.
We use Ventrilo for voice communications, on joining connection details will be provided.
As your have matched our search criteria, we are pleased to invite to join us, in our ongoing mission to seek, strike and destroy enemy tanks.
So have a -BEER with us.

Khemiztri43

RedSnail #6 Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:46 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3457 battles
  • [HAGIS] HAGIS
We have a small clan in South Africa.  Actually, I'm from Boston, though I joined this nice little group.  I am helping them to slowly expand.  If you are interested, send me a PM.  We use Teamspeak.  I like to platoon with interested guys, just to make sure we enjoy each others company.  We don't really have any requirements, except that we are respectful and enjoy platooning with each other.

CONQ77 #7 Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8760 battles
  • [6THAD] 6THAD

Hi rejectrage X, you would suit our clan to a tee, we are not interested in stats and instead focus on playing the game as a team. hope you can look us up.

Regards

CONQ77 (6THAD)

RejectRageX #8 Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2983 battles
  • [2L8] 2L8
Thanks for the replies guys I appreciate it, and have now found a really good clan to play with which i would recommend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users