3k wn8 rec lookin for clan

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

llVIU #1 Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:33 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 37987 battles
  • [TKSPG] TKSPG

I led F_O_S for 2 years, then joined -ONE-, -322- and PSQD. Main reason why I left is because I dislike waiting so much in rooster, and having so few battles vs good clans... in boring battles where we just sit 10 mins and let spg work, or suicide yolo rush and hope that we cap . I wasn't the FC, I didn't get to decide.

Anyway, I was intending to join back F_O_S and just chillax there, maybe in several months do cw again and sealclub nub clans in cw/skirmish or something... but maybe someone here can change my mind and make me join your clan

my skills:

-3k wn8 recent

-35 t10 tanks

-single handedly led a clan for 2 years

-led about 2k cw battles and 2k tc battles

what I'm looking for:

-F_O_S stands for Freedom of Speech, I don't want to join a clan where I get to lose my freedom. I can say whatever I want, whenever I want, if you don't like it, I expect you to kick me.

-I don't want another clan that scrutinizes my skills. I'd want to help the clan, if the clan's gonna be ungrateful and insult me with non-constructive criticism, I'll just leave. However, I do welcome constructive criticism very much, I always want to improve.

-I'm interested in maybe playing some cw-landing battles against nub clans, (and I don't wanna hear again how I shouldn't say "gl hf" to the enemy) or maybe skirmish... maybe. I will NOT play any cw province battles, and I do NOT want any clan that wants to land on the cw map. Please do not post if you want to land on the cw map. Cw province battles are harder, very few, hard to understand when cw is up, plenty of technical win/loss battles, can't pick map, and I am not interested at all in gold.

-any sort of rule you impose on me is meaningless. If I don't feel like coming to cw, I'm not gonna come. I don't care if I get kicked, but I do expect to get kicked

...so basically maybe some 1000-1500 wn8 ish clan that plays cw/skirmish t10... I'm not in a hurry at all, and it's not like I absolutely NEED to join a clan, but it doesn't hurt to post here... it doesn't cost anything to join a clan and try out. Oh and btw since I led F_O_S, I always had my spot... I don't wanna join another clan that makes me wait 3 years in battle rooster, *hoping* that I would get a spot... oh and I speak english/romanian (dislike romanian) and I'm interested in joinin a german clan (speak very little german)

I know I will have troll posts, they are very welcome

Edited by llVIU, 19 December 2014 - 04:08 AM.

TRSDwarfy #2 Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10901 battles
  • [BIGC] BIGC

attitude problem? i think you have one tbh!!

Edited by TRSDwarfy, 19 December 2014 - 04:08 AM.

llVIU #3 Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 37987 battles
  • [TKSPG] TKSPG

View PostTRSDwarfy, on 19 December 2014 - 03:07 AM, said:

attitude problem? i think you have one tbh!!

yea you're right... maybe I'm too nice... maybe I should not say "gl hf" to my enemies in cw/skirmish... maybe only "good luck"... thanks for your input :)

ASharpPencil #4 Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40465 battles
  • [ORCA] ORCA
Pm sent

Vahakn #5 Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:47 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 7343 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN
PM sent  :)

Fluffy_Bad_Squirrel #6 Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20091 battles

I liked your honesty and no beating around the bush attitude which was quite refreshing.

We are currently building a clan which has a more chilled relax attitude where we play Cw's in the evening without any rage going mad stuff. We try to win and if we loose we just have a chat on what went wrong and a think on how we can improve our tactical play (No Stress heads). 

Rules are.

To be friendly, respectful and have fun with fellow members of the clan.

Try to behave in an appropriate manner that reflects good on the clan. 

Be nice, hf,gl,gg are all appreciated.

Members are all treated equally and if you want to play in the team then its a first come 1st served policy.

This is us   BAD-E  and if your remotely interested the jump on our TS and have a chat.

Teamspeak 3 Address = 46.32.228.151        Pass = clingfilm2

Wishing you a merry Christmas and GL and to HF in the future.:honoring:

Obsessive_Compulsive #7 Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:19 PM

General

• Player
  • 24238 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK

View PostllVIU, on 19 December 2014 - 03:33 AM, said:

I led F_O_S for 2 years, then joined -ONE-, -322- and PSQD. Main reason why I left is because I dislike waiting so much in rooster, and having so few battles vs good clans... in boring battles where we just sit 10 mins and let spg work, or suicide yolo rush and hope that we cap . I wasn't the FC, I didn't get to decide.

Anyway, I was intending to join back F_O_S and just chillax there, maybe in several months do cw again and sealclub nub clans in cw/skirmish or something... but maybe someone here can change my mind and make me join your clan

my skills:

-3k wn8 recent

-35 t10 tanks

-single handedly led a clan for 2 years

-led about 2k cw battles and 2k tc battles

what I'm looking for:

-F_O_S stands for Freedom of Speech, I don't want to join a clan where I get to lose my freedom. I can say whatever I want, whenever I want, if you don't like it, I expect you to kick me.

-I don't want another clan that scrutinizes my skills. I'd want to help the clan, if the clan's gonna be ungrateful and insult me with non-constructive criticism, I'll just leave. However, I do welcome constructive criticism very much, I always want to improve.

-I'm interested in maybe playing some cw-landing battles against nub clans, (and I don't wanna hear again how I shouldn't say "gl hf" to the enemy) or maybe skirmish... maybe. I will NOT play any cw province battles, and I do NOT want any clan that wants to land on the cw map. Please do not post if you want to land on the cw map. Cw province battles are harder, very few, hard to understand when cw is up, plenty of technical win/loss battles, can't pick map, and I am not interested at all in gold.

-any sort of rule you impose on me is meaningless. If I don't feel like coming to cw, I'm not gonna come. I don't care if I get kicked, but I do expect to get kicked

...so basically maybe some 1000-1500 wn8 ish clan that plays cw/skirmish t10... I'm not in a hurry at all, and it's not like I absolutely NEED to join a clan, but it doesn't hurt to post here... it doesn't cost anything to join a clan and try out. Oh and btw since I led F_O_S, I always had my spot... I don't wanna join another clan that makes me wait 3 years in battle rooster, *hoping* that I would get a spot... oh and I speak english/romanian (dislike romanian) and I'm interested in joinin a german clan (speak very little german)

I know I will have troll posts, they are very welcome

I agree with the whole saying what you want when you want thing.. I mean really who needs to respect other peoples opinions and feelings.. in light of our mutual understanding I would like to formally congratulate you on being a good little boy for many years and letting your father stick his pig sword into your tender sheath morning noon and night.

llVIU #8 Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 37987 battles
  • [TKSPG] TKSPG

View PostSmeeeeg_Heeeeed, on 19 December 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

I agree with the whole saying what you want when you want thing.. I mean really who needs to respect other peoples opinions and feelings.. in light of our mutual understanding I would like to formally congratulate you on being a good little boy for many years and letting your father stick his pig sword into your tender sheath morning noon and night.

thank you very much my friends for posting, really appreciate it, and all the pms, don't be afraid to keep posting :)

Endranii_PL #9 Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:01 PM

Captain

• Clan Diplomat
  • 23641 battles

A good player who can lead in landings battles with ease. He can play on nearly every t10 tank with good results so if you don't plan to land on Global map but you want to play landing battle every day then he's the man you are looking for! 

With regards Endranii the recruiter of international part of PSQD.

Edited by Endranii_PL, 19 December 2014 - 06:08 PM.

llVIU #10 Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 37987 battles
  • [TKSPG] TKSPG

View PostEndranii_PL, on 19 December 2014 - 05:01 PM, said:

A good player who can lead in landings battles with ease. He can play on nearly every t10 tank with good results so if you don't plan to land on Global map but you want to play landing battle every day then he's the man you are looking for! 

With regards Endranii the recruiter of international part of PSQD.

you were supposed to troll me like other people! :(

thanks for the post, psqd is also a good clan, it's just that I dislike province battles or waiting in rooster hopin to get picked, plus I'm too inactive for psqd. And you endranii and nbw are the best players in psqd I know (and let's not forget hi_im_knahu)

guypanzer #11 Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33067 battles

I do not reply often to threads, but when i do it is meaningless crap.

You are welcome though in Sioux and then become stronk native warrior, and maybe medicinman.

llVIU #12 Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 37987 battles
  • [TKSPG] TKSPG
Last chance before I join F_O_S

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users