Featured Clan, Clans Wars 3rd stage: Owning Noobs Everywhere

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Murphy1up #1 Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:38 PM

Lieutenant General

• Military Reserve
  • 11249 battles
  • [-QQ-] -QQ-

Where did the clan name come from and how was your clan formed?
ONE-X came from ONE (Owning Noobs Everywhere) and X something along the lines of expanded and was formed as expansion of main clan, because clan player base reached way more than 100 players so dozen of players from ONE decided to form up the ONE-X with goal of expanding our community.

Do you have requirements for joining your clan, if so what is the reasoning behind them?
We do, but needless to repeat what is written on our clan profile, we test our new recruits to see whether they are talented enough to be with our happy bunch.

What do you feel is the best aspect of being in a clan and doing Clan Wars?
Enjoying the gameplay together in group, perfecting teamplay, employing new and suprising tactics, competing with other good clans. We like aggresive tactics, and enjoy playing against clans who employ aggressive tactics as well. We dont really like clans that "play on draw", as you probably figure out by our motto :). And of course, there's that gold aspect as well, who doesn't like gold and solid reputation?

What was your goal for this campaign?

To get a reward tank for everyone who desired one and put in effort for one. People that played casually, few days in a week, got the consolation prize, the clan camo. We also wanted to have our clan in higher ranks of clans, managed to do that as well, finished among top 10~ clans, and had players inside top 1000 players, which is what we consider solid success for a clan that really formed up barely before the start of campaign and got to work on synergy and teamplay during the campaign.

Looking back how close were you in reaching that goal?
We reached our goal, we would've liked that our less active players who couldn't play this campaign because of work/issues couldve gotten the tank as well, but you can only do so much in really strong competition on EU cluster. We are looking forward to next ones and doing even better.

What do you think about the theme of the campaign (WWI/The Great War) and do you have any suggestions for themes for future campaigns?

I personally liked the theme of this one, most of people don't know as much about WW I as they know about WW II, because of the WW II popularity among media. So I hope people got intrigued a bit more about WW I because of this campaign. About about future ones, I'd rather let your creative team work on them and surprise me than give a suggestion, I'm sure they already have on mind whatever I'd suggest.

How did you feel this campaign compared to the previous 2 campaigns?
Improvements could be felt, but there are still some balancing issues that probably need dealing with. But feedback should allow WG to tweak what's needed and to reduce the flaws to minimum, although I think the rating system in this one was quite fair. 

If you could change any one aspect of Clan Wars, what would it be?
They're fine as it is, I'd just maybe remove the draw from the possible outcomes, and maybe put in a rule of more destroyed tanks and damage done just to reduce the number of clans that choose hard camping their cap zone for 15 minutes. It's a fun killer, really.

What clan do you feel was a tough opponent and why?
We played many good clans, we beat clans inside of top 20, sometimes with ease, sometimes really tight, but if I had to choose one clan, it would be RSOP, because we couldnt beat them in none of our 3 matches. Was particularly impressed with their positioning and reaction timing to whatever surprise move we did.

Which tank do you feel is essential to victory in Clan Wars and why?
 At current state, depending on the map it differs, but majority of battles was decided by active scouts and artillery. Their mistakes aren't forgiven by enemies, and their good effort is never ever in vain.

What advice would you give to clans who are not yet involved in Clan Wars and are considering getting started?
Try it out, see how you do, you might be good at it, and fun and adrenaline are guaranteed.

What did you think of the Wargaming involvement with Clan Wars? Would you prefer to see more involvement from WG or less? (or do you have different ideas how we could be involved)
WG's involvement was really interesting, although next time instead of giving recognized players to clans, take them into WG clans, make it tougher for regular top clans to beat you.

Finally sum up your clan in one word 
UPRISING! :)

tuconciencia #2 Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36943 battles
Stronk clan!! :izmena:

belkov #3 Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:32 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 29475 battles
Good job lads!

Under_eStimated #4 Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 89689 battles
  • [-TWO-] -TWO-

H0PLITA #5 Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 44625 battles
  • [STALE] STALE
We love this guys alot :D 

zdraII #6 Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:08 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 89533 battles
  • [-TWO-] -TWO-
ONE-X stronk klanu! :)

VendettaSRB #7 Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10640 battles
Zero focus!

enoo_ba #8 Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:45 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5128 battles
  • [KRAWU] KRAWU

View PostEctar, on 19 December 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

Where did the clan name come from and how was your clan formed?
ONE-X came from ONE (Owning Noobs Everywhere) and X something along the lines of expanded and was formed as expansion of main clan, because clan player base reached way more than 100 players so dozen of players from ONE decided to form up the ONE-X with goal of expanding our community.

Do you have requirements for joining your clan, if so what is the reasoning behind them?
We do, but needless to repeat what is written on our clan profile, we test our new recruits to see whether they are talented enough to be with our happy bunch.

What do you feel is the best aspect of being in a clan and doing Clan Wars?
Enjoying the gameplay together in group, perfecting teamplay, employing new and suprising tactics, competing with other good clans. We like aggresive tactics, and enjoy playing against clans who employ aggressive tactics as well. We dont really like clans that "play on draw", as you probably figure out by our motto :). And of course, there's that gold aspect as well, who doesn't like gold and solid reputation?

What was your goal for this campaign?

To get a reward tank for everyone who desired one and put in effort for one. People that played casually, few days in a week, got the consolation prize, the clan camo. We also wanted to have our clan in higher ranks of clans, managed to do that as well, finished among top 10~ clans, and had players inside top 1000 players, which is what we consider solid success for a clan that really formed up barely before the start of campaign and got to work on synergy and teamplay during the campaign.

Looking back how close were you in reaching that goal?
We reached our goal, we would've liked that our less active players who couldn't play this campaign because of work/issues couldve gotten the tank as well, but you can only do so much in really strong competition on EU cluster. We are looking forward to next ones and doing even better.

What do you think about the theme of the campaign (WWI/The Great War) and do you have any suggestions for themes for future campaigns?

I personally liked the theme of this one, most of people don't know as much about WW I as they know about WW II, because of the WW II popularity among media. So I hope people got intrigued a bit more about WW I because of this campaign. About about future ones, I'd rather let your creative team work on them and surprise me than give a suggestion, I'm sure they already have on mind whatever I'd suggest.

How did you feel this campaign compared to the previous 2 campaigns?
Improvements could be felt, but there are still some balancing issues that probably need dealing with. But feedback should allow WG to tweak what's needed and to reduce the flaws to minimum, although I think the rating system in this one was quite fair. 

If you could change any one aspect of Clan Wars, what would it be?
They're fine as it is, I'd just maybe remove the draw from the possible outcomes, and maybe put in a rule of more destroyed tanks and damage done just to reduce the number of clans that choose hard camping their cap zone for 15 minutes. It's a fun killer, really.

What clan do you feel was a tough opponent and why?
We played many good clans, we beat clans inside of top 20, sometimes with ease, sometimes really tight, but if I had to choose one clan, it would be RSOP, because we couldnt beat them in none of our 3 matches. Was particularly impressed with their positioning and reaction timing to whatever surprise move we did.

Which tank do you feel is essential to victory in Clan Wars and why?
 At current state, depending on the map it differs, but majority of battles was decided by active scouts and artillery. Their mistakes aren't forgiven by enemies, and their good effort is never ever in vain.

What advice would you give to clans who are not yet involved in Clan Wars and are considering getting started?
Try it out, see how you do, you might be good at it, and fun and adrenaline are guaranteed.

What did you think of the Wargaming involvement with Clan Wars? Would you prefer to see more involvement from WG or less? (or do you have different ideas how we could be involved)
WG's involvement was really interesting, although next time instead of giving recognized players to clans, take them into WG clans, make it tougher for regular top clans to beat you.

Finally sum up your clan in one word 
UPRISING! :)

enoo_ba #9 Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:46 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5128 battles
  • [KRAWU] KRAWU
GG from Bosna Ponosna :)

DEDA87 #10 Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 30356 battles