Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
: Justwait:

RegularLogic #22 Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Diplomat
  • 39361 battles

Brilliant, so basically the majority of the regular player base will now get the ability to test without needing to download the test server client and then we can all wait a month for a micro-patch to come out and sort out the issues which have plagued the community at large. Perfect.

Spoiler

Edited by RegularLogic, 21 December 2014 - 10:35 PM.

ImVegan #23 Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9445 battles
  • [SKIL3] SKIL3

Hi guys, i have one question, does any know will the panther88 be on discount on wednesday? I didnt really understand because i saw diffrent post's about it.

Thanks in advance :honoring:

SanyaJuutilainen #24 Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:58 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20875 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostBandolier, on 21 December 2014 - 09:06 PM, said:

Since the early beginnings this game has been known to have hilarious issues; dual core machines with mid-range video cards performing better than some hex core monsters with high-end godzilla cards.

Not sure how come you never heard of it, hordes of players having same problems since beta. Thus, the guy in the previous post with better specs than you is not necessarily doing anything wrong. I'd bet he's maintaining his system quite nicely. 

Crappy ancient game engine without multi-core support, ring any bells? Been mentioned thousands and thousands of times on the forum. 

And how do you know it's engine's fault in such a case? It could be anything - drivers, the GFX itself, some bad HW combination, the user running 20 other applications on background, possible virus slowing down performance...

Remember reading on FTR how they invited 50 people with "unknown" problems, all blamed on engine, to Minsk (guys from Belarus, ofc). Five people came, one turned out to be a problem which they fixed, four other were PC problems (one of those cases was 6 years outdated GFX drivers). How do you want to troubleshoot engine in a community, that doesn't know how to work with PC and instead blames everything that doesn't go right on engine instead?

EDIT: Not necessarily the original guy's fault, but the thing is, 99% of the tight places are known by now (multicore, some GFX issues), over the years and the game is much more stable than a year or two ago.

Edited by Nya_Chan, 22 December 2014 - 12:00 AM.

RoyalBullet #25 Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:06 AM

Private

• Player
  • 33903 battles
  • [S13] S13
fv4202 will be prem ?

jakeawht12 #26 Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:38 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 37929 battles
  • [--P--] --P--
sounds like a bundle of joy :trollface:

Winter #27 Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:18 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 43037 battles

View PostRoyalBullet, on 22 December 2014 - 12:06 AM, said:

fv4202 will be prem ?

Not yet, delayed.

Homer_J #28 Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:26 AM

Field Marshal

• 33364 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
FV4202 switch was never given a date or patch to be expected in so not really delayed. Yet.

Winter #29 Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:05 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 43037 battles
Don't you have a nightshift to do instead of being pedantic on the forums?

Thundyuk #30 Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:21 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14644 battles
  • [1ETR] 1ETR
What a stupid time to do the update. Why not a week before or a week after?

Codename_Jelly #31 Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:27 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 18385 battles

View PostThundyuk, on 22 December 2014 - 01:21 AM, said:

What a stupid time to do the update. Why not a week before or a week after?

Because they want to screw over people that saved gold ingame by removing the E25 before the sales start ingame so the only way you can buy it is to pay twice for a tank you were saving for.

DardaniaWarrior #32 Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:02 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52723 battles

View PostNya_Chan, on 21 December 2014 - 10:58 PM, said:

And how do you know it's engine's fault in such a case? It could be anything - drivers, the GFX itself, some bad HW combination, the user running 20 other applications on background, possible virus slowing down performance...

Remember reading on FTR how they invited 50 people with "unknown" problems, all blamed on engine, to Minsk (guys from Belarus, ofc). Five people came, one turned out to be a problem which they fixed, four other were PC problems (one of those cases was 6 years outdated GFX drivers). How do you want to troubleshoot engine in a community, that doesn't know how to work with PC and instead blames everything that doesn't go right on engine instead?

EDIT: Not necessarily the original guy's fault, but the thing is, 99% of the tight places are known by now (multicore, some GFX issues), over the years and the game is much more stable than a year or two ago.

No man NO!!! I am not stupid and not a noob player. Check my stats and as I said. I have been using computers for many years. There is no way I am doing something wrong. This game tears apart when you drive fast tanks. Few patches back there were so many bugs where I had no chance to play. I did not play for a whole patch. WG had to release like 4 mini patches to fix the glitching they put in patch.

This game has no engine. I guess you don't know what an engine is.

Let me tell you.

Engine is like horse power. If you load a lot of things on a truck and it has no PS then it wont drive fast or start fast. WG is making a total retarded mistake to put so much graphics on a rubbish engine. Look at Crysis games. They have a super engine and wow the graphic is perfect. I can run Crysis 3 at max settings with no lag at all.

I think you don't know what it looks like to play games at a very smooth fps. You just play it as it is and think I am wrong when I say this game is lagging as hell.

I also have an Asus Monitor which has 120 Hz refresh rates. It makes other games run like you're in the game. Everything is so smooth. There is another game that lags like WOT. It is called Gothic 3. They too have build the game on a bad engine.

WG needs to optimize the game and allow I to use multi-core. This game still is using single core which is crazy. WG has put so much graphics and how do they want to carry it? With an engine that is from last decade.

Anyway, I don't think you will understand it. It might be hard. What I am [edited] about WG is that they never ever say a thing about them having caused problems.

Read this please: http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/12/16/16-12-2014/

I'm not the only one who is having lags. Players who have sharp eyes and have been playing games for many years on top PC will tell you what I am telling you.

Edited by Neilloss46, 28 December 2014 - 03:27 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. Neilloss46

DardaniaWarrior #33 Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:10 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52723 battles

View PostBandolier, on 21 December 2014 - 08:06 PM, said:

Since the early beginnings this game has been known to have hilarious issues; dual core machines with mid-range video cards performing better than some hex core monsters with high-end godzilla cards.

Not sure how come you never heard of it, hordes of players having same problems since beta. Thus, the guy in the previous post with better specs than you is not necessarily doing anything wrong. I'd bet he's maintaining his system quite nicely.

Crappy ancient game engine without multi-core support, ring any bells? Been mentioned thousands and thousands of times on the forum.

Problem is that many people don't know much about settings and smoothness of games. I have few friends who were playing WOT with rubbish graphics. I had to remote control their pc and change some settings so they could have a better gameplay. Many people are happy as soon as they see tanks moving but wont see the lag and tearing. If you play few games like I do then you get angry why WOT in 2015 is still so bad. If you look the profit of WOT, you ask yourself what is going on. Where is all the money going that players pay?

Maybe WG needs to employ better graphics designer and while working Vodka should be banned.

MeetriX #34 Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:11 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25172 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

Any info what time update is available?

Edit: Now!

Edited by MeetriX, 22 December 2014 - 07:00 AM.

trrprrprr #35 Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:31 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2733 battles

View Postiownthenoobs, on 21 December 2014 - 03:15 PM, said:

yeaaaa

I'm ready for lag and crashes  

dis made me laught! soo darn true.

trrprrprr #36 Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:35 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2733 battles
Not sure about what PC problems you talking about, but ive never had any problem running this game maxed out with all its features.

Wota #37 Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:51 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 27537 battles
  • [RANA] RANA
Download finished , but server is still unavailable. :angry: 

nudelauflauf #38 Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:51 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 38281 battles
  • [BLUTE] BLUTE

Now running 9.5 and waiting for the servers to come back online :)

_porTa_ #39 Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:51 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 57255 battles

View PostDardaniaWarrior, on 22 December 2014 - 04:02 AM, said:

No man NO!!! I am not stupid and not a noob player. Check my stats and as I said. I have been using computers for many years. There is no way I am doing something wrong. This game tears apart when you drive fast tanks. Few patches back there were so many bugs where I had no chance to play. I did not play for a whole patch. WG had to release like 4 mini patches to fix the glitching they put in patch.

This game has no engine. I guess you don't know what an engine is.

Let me tell you.

Engine is like horse power. If you load a lot of things on a truck and it has no PS then it wont drive fast or start fast. WG is making a total retarded mistake to put so much graphics on a rubbish engine. Look at Crysis games. They have a super engine and wow the graphic is perfect. I can run Crysis 3 at max settings with no lag at all.

I think you don't know what it looks like to play games at a very smooth fps. You just play it as it is and think I am wrong when I say this game is lagging as hell.

I also have an Asus Monitor which has 120 Hz refresh rates. It makes other games run like you're in the game. Everything is so smooth. There is another game that lags like WOT. It is called Gothic 3. They too have build the game on a bad engine.

WG needs to optimize the game and allow I to use multi-core. This game still is using single core which is crazy. WG has put so much graphics and how do they want to carry it? With an engine that is from last decade.

Anyway, I don't think you will understand it. It might be hard. What I am [edited] about WG is that they never ever say a thing about them having caused problems.

Read this please: http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/12/16/16-12-2014/

I'm not the only one who is having lags. Players who have sharp eyes and have been playing games for many years on top PC will tell you what I am telling you.

This.

I agree with that.Same issues here.All games I've played ran smooth with two NOTABLE exceptions:

World of Tanks and Gothic 3, both wonderful games but engine/optimizing problems.

Such a pity that the games I played most were plagued by same kind of problems.

I wish WG should concentrate to make WoT 2 on a comletely new engine than diverting so many resources to failed WoWP.(Havent seen WoWS).

perfecti0nista #40 Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 30912 battles

[edited]

All posts are ment to be in english only in this section.

Edited by Neilloss46, 28 December 2014 - 03:33 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. Neilloss46

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users