Looking for a quite good clan (Clan Wars, Strongholds & more)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

crazyroto2 #1 Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:13 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15149 battles

Hi,

I'm from Spain and at the moment I'm playing with spanish clans, but now I'm in a clan that is quite bad (I got the tier X some months ago and I'm always playing clan wars with my clan, and usually I do the most damage and i help the team to win, when I'm supossed to be one of the worst of the clan (due to the battles that I have compared with the battles that other people in my clan have)

So what i want is a quite good clan where I can learn more about this game and improve my skills. Obviously I would want to play in team (7 vs 7, clan wars, strongholds, 7/54, platoons... ) and with good players. 

I read some pages in the forum section but I didnt found what I want. there's a problem: I'm 16. So in all clans due to the rules i wouldn't be accept, and the clans were i would be accept that I found... are like my own one. So, if anyone know the english speaker clan that is how I described that one I ask for... It would be very nice.

Probably there are errors in the text, but my English is not really good. If you find some tell me what are these errors or don't write anything.

Tiger_Snake #2 Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 35084 battles
  • [B--R] B--R

Hello crazyroto2, We would have you in the Defiance community. We are made up of 3 clans but have the same 2 rules for all 3 clans. (1) if playing the game be on team speak. (2) turn up for clan events clan wars,strongholds. Activity is key we have the academy clan were we like you to turn up for strongholds twice a week and also 2 clan war clans DEF1 3 nights activity and DEFX 4 nights activity. So we can give you what you want based at what level you are. Please message me if this interests you and we can talk and see if you like what we have to offer.

Regards Tiger_Snake community leader.

TacoEverywhere #3 Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22141 battles

Take a look at Quickybaby's World Of Tanks Community.He is making youtube videos and twitch streams of World Of Tanks - you can learn quite a bit of things by watching him play.

Links:

http://quickybaby.com/

http://www.twitch.tv/quickybaby

https://www.youtube.com/user/QuickyBabyTV

Good luck!

bushwacker001 #4 Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:45 AM

Major

• Player
  • 27275 battles

View PostTiger_Snake, on 22 December 2014 - 07:10 AM, said:

Hello crazyroto2, We would have you in the Defiance community. We are made up of 3 clans but have the same 2 rules for all 3 clans. (1) if playing the game be on team speak. (2) turn up for clan events clan wars,strongholds. Activity is key we have the academy clan were we like you to turn up for strongholds twice a week and also 2 clan war clans DEF1 3 nights activity and DEFX 4 nights activity. So we can give you what you want based at what level you are. Please message me if this interests you and we can talk and see if you like what we have to offer.

Regards Tiger_Snake community leader.

Told you Tiger would be interested Crazyroto :)   take the opportunity and give DEF a go.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users