Share your WZ-11 marathon progress ;D

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PillarsOfCreation #1 Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3346 battles

hey guys ;)

so far.. i guess we all know about the new year marathon with that chinese tier 8 premium heavy.

since we all have the same goal , i was thinking that some of us might want to share their progress somewhere ;D

so here it is , post screenshots , tell us how much damage and how many kills you have odtained untill now.

here's mine

i am a big fan of american tanks.. i have already finished my damage with my tier 10's , and i bought the easy 8 for the kills ,

also.. i played only with the cromwell , finished my kills and i got 95k damage , so i guess i am gonna finish it soon enough , about the rest . gonna catch up soon. ;)]

Good luck .. and shall we all get this tank in our garages by 1 january.

Kalkalash #2 Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:42 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 23673 battles
Finished with the Soviets and Germans already, currently going through the Chinese. I'm at 30% total progress at the moment, which is 10%-points ahead of my schedule. I have to say that getting the kills is a pain in the [edited], on both the Soviets and Germans I lacked ~30 kills once I had done all the damage.

PillarsOfCreation #3 Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3346 battles
i prefeer using low tiers to get my kills , tanks with better RoF and lower alpha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users