LF Clan - Active, English-Russian speaking!

LFC Clan Application

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Lucifer_DaBEAST #1 Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24166 battles
  • [BGRED] BGRED

Hello! 

As the title of the topic says - I'm looking for a clan. Here is what I can tell you about me - I'm an ex-NA server player who moved to EU server after moving in Europe due to latency problems with NA servers. My stats are semi-average in my point of view but I think we can fix that. About my skill level and past history? I used to be in RELIC and some other top clans in the NA server but dropped out of them due to university taking priority in my life. I'm a medium player for the most of it  with a twist of arty and some heavies. 

At the moment my highest tier is T8 but that will change soon! Currently I have 12t, ARL and (working on it) Cromwell + Hellcat for T6 Strongholds and companies, working for IS-3 and 50-100 for T8 Strongholds and companies as well. My T10 specialization is normaly B.C and Russian meds but I can be versatile. That's enough for me, now what i"m looking for is a ACTIVE and I mean ACTIVE clan for  Platoons mostly at this point of time and in the future for Strongholds T6-8-10, CW's and ESL tourneys. ANother thing is that  it's prefferable for the clan to be English-Russian speaking(one of those or both of those languages even though I can freely speak  French and Bulgarian as well added to those two).

PS: Maturity is a major plus as well! Since even though I'm only 19, I get really annoying having around immature people around who take things way too casual.. I'm here for the VICTORY at ALL COST! :3

Thanks for taking your time reading my LFC topic and Good Luck On The Fields Of Public Battles! May the tomatoes be your victims!

HARDasNAIL5 #2 Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:43 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 40969 battles
  • [-HLX-] -HLX-
will pm you ingame :)

Alexology #3 Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15901 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

That's funny I could have sworn you were in my clan. Especially since our clan logo is below your name....

Or at least it was when you posted. It certainly will not be in the next few minutes. 

Lucifer_DaBEAST #4 Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:59 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24166 battles
  • [BGRED] BGRED

View PostAlexology, on 24 December 2014 - 05:56 PM, said:

That's funny I could have sworn you were in my clan. Especially since our clan logo is below your name....

Or at least it was when you posted. It certainly will not be in the next few minutes. 

Yea, I was..but the lack of platoons when I'm online kind of turned me away mate! No hard feelings :3 GL to TEC in the future! 

Outfielder #5 Posted 24 December 2014 - 07:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24088 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
Hmmm.....in the TEC I know it's easier to find a platoon than it is to find a hooker in the Amsterdam Red Light District. Must be a different TEC, right?

Thumbnail #6 Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:18 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17438 battles

A goodbye on the forum would've been nice, that's all we're saying.

(And of course the opinion that too few platoons are played would've been addressed, easiest way to get one is just ask for one in the chat and send invites.)

Anyhow, I had fun playing with you in TEC, good luck in your new clan and may the RNG be with you :)

Black__Legion #7 Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11834 battles
I can only wish you luck Oaths.  Would have been better had you said something on TEC forum before rushing off to ask for another clan.  Best of luck to you!

Lucifer_DaBEAST #8 Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:57 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24166 battles
  • [BGRED] BGRED

View PostThumbnail, on 24 December 2014 - 08:18 PM, said:

A goodbye on the forum would've been nice, that's all we're saying.

(And of course the opinion that too few platoons are played would've been addressed, easiest way to get one is just ask for one in the chat and send invites.)

Anyhow, I had fun playing with you in TEC, good luck in your new clan and may the RNG be with you :)

View PostBlack__Legion, on 24 December 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:

I can only wish you luck Oaths.  Would have been better had you said something on TEC forum before rushing off to ask for another clan.  Best of luck to you!

I will be dropping on forums later and I did ask numerous times beleave me ;) I never rush things out! No hard feelings either ways :3

0TRON0 #9 Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:56 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27849 battles

Bro; you can't say that you didn't platoon with me, can you?

Can you say (with a straight face) that you're leaving TEC because you couldn't find a platoon buddy?

Best of luck, have fun in a new clan.

Edited by 0TRON0, 25 December 2014 - 01:02 AM.

Lucifer_DaBEAST #10 Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:23 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24166 battles
  • [BGRED] BGRED

View Post0TRON0, on 25 December 2014 - 12:56 AM, said:

Bro; you can't say that you didn't platoon with me, can you?

Can you say (with a straight face) that you're leaving TEC because you couldn't find a platoon buddy?

Best of luck, have fun in a new clan.

Not saying i couldnt but the lack of platoons lately.. and whenever you were on we tooned.. but you got a life,. And i do as well. PS: can we leave the dramq out of the forums? If you want to ask something lets move it to pms.

0TRON0 #11 Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:33 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27849 battles

Fella; you misunderstood me, my questions were rhetorical; their purpose was to make points, they didn't require your response at all.

No need for further private or public conversation whatsoever; I said what I wanted to say to you and that is: best of luck, have fun in a new clan.

Carry on with your topic.   

Edited by 0TRON0, 27 December 2014 - 01:33 AM.

Also tagged with LFC, Clan, Application

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users