Looking For A Clan

Clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CT26 #1 Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 426 battles

I am fairly new to world of tanks but understand the basics and am now looking for a clan to join for a bit more term play and competitive matches (e.g Clan wars and strongholds).

I am working towards a tier 4 and am following only the German root but have enough space for a second. I have a mic and will use but I am a little reluctant to bring it out as I am not the best speaker, however I will use chat a lot for team play,:)

Phydias #2 Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14484 battles
  • [SIEGE] SIEGE

View PostCT26, on 27 December 2014 - 11:01 PM, said:

I am fairly new to world of tanks but understand the basics and am now looking for a clan to join for a bit more term play and competitive matches (e.g Clan wars and strongholds).

I am working towards a tier 4 and am following only the German root but have enough space for a second. I have a mic and will use but I am a little reluctant to bring it out as I am not the best speaker, however I will use chat a lot for team play,:)

Pro tip: Don't be afraid talking to other people, especially not on TS when you share a common interest in WoT. Really, don't. There's plenty of people I met that were insecure of their English skills, but you could always still; A) understand what they try to convey, and B) figure out they are awesome/interesting guys (even if they think they aren't anything special).

So don't be too shy and have fun!

Good luck on finding a clan that suits your needs/wishes!

Chin_Strapped #3 Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13941 battles
  • [TOMS] TOMS

hello CT26

if your still looking for a clan come check us out we have six members in total so far, secondly as the previous guy said you don't need to be shy to speak but not an issue as long as you can here us we can still communicate. so come say hello if your interested

regards

montysgun

Gruby_In_The_McDonalds #4 Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2460 battles
speaking of clan, I wanted to ask if you guys know any clans that have members from all around the world for example poland, england, spain, germany and many more, because I would love to join one of those clans one day, and i dont have the best stats yet so it has to be a clan that will accept 800+ wn8. thank you and have fun playing world of tanks :)

Also tagged with Clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users