Gold bought, credited in wrong place!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

WOTAZOREAN #1 Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6650 battles

Well what happened to me is kinda weird n sad.

I have been playing this game for sometime now.

I started out with a diferent account n then decided to make a new one n start fresh n dedicate to do this my "collection" account n primary one.

Well, i have not had trouble in spending cash on the game to get what i want, but unfortenally ive hit a bump in the road in form of a mistake by WG n i dont see any help from costumer service, so i leave here my story to all know, n who knows someone from WG takes notice n resolves this?!

I made some gold purchases with mopay with my cell phone, so i could buy stuff under this promo "march of nations", all was good, the money left my cell, purchase went well but then...

The ones i made the 23rd. 24th, n 25th went well, but the last ones from 25th, 26th well no gold to be seen!

Not the 1st time however since some gold i purchased in previous times i didnt get it, but nothing was done...

Now, i kinda felt this to be strange, so i contacted mopay, they replied that it was billed n credited, was WG that had to resolve it.

So i contacted support, n the reply was... Well awkward!

All is good, it was billed n credited, move along, to say what i felt from the reply.

But no its not good, at the moment of purchase i was logged on my account, this one i use, WOTAZOREAN, no gold was credited to it, what happened is, n i went to check, logged with old account named AzoreanOutkast, is that gold from this purchases n old purchases was credited there!

So result, i got 2800 gold in that account that i dont even use and not in my account that im using now where i wanted my gold to be credited n putt to use, and the impression is... WG doesnt (CENSORED) care.

As a costumer that is willing to dish out real money on the game, and we all know that is what keeps a game going, im not at all happy with the matter n cant think about dishing out a single euro to WG again if this stands this way.

Not all is good in this game, certainly not this way, does anyone knows someone that can help n cares any?

:(

Effing_Drako #2 Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:10 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26671 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
Support Top right of page 

WOTAZOREAN #3 Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6650 battles

Tks for that info but that as been done already, but seens no one cares...

Logged as AzoreanOutkast n sent a ticket got this awkward response, sent one as WotAzorean still in qeue no reply so far...

N promos going on... losing some stuff that need not to... O well... A good way to demoralize a guy n make him stop looking at this game.

Effing_Drako #4 Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:05 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26671 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostWOTAZOREAN, on 28 December 2014 - 02:00 PM, said:

Tks for that info but that as been done already, but seens no one cares...

Logged as AzoreanOutkast n sent a ticket got this awkward response, sent one as WotAzorean still in qeue no reply so far...

N promos going on... losing some stuff that need not to... O well... A good way to demoralize a guy n make him stop looking at this game.

They are the only ones who can help you

WOTAZOREAN #5 Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6650 battles

So im basically... :(

Lets see, hope they come around to fixing something that is their blunder not mine, if they wish to keep a costumer.

Effing_Drako #6 Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26671 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostWOTAZOREAN, on 28 December 2014 - 02:23 PM, said:

So im basically... :(

Lets see, hope they come around to fixing something that is their blunder not mine, if they wish to keep a costumer.

Its not their blunder you are the one who bought the gold to the wrong account

_Antipathy #7 Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:56 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 651 battles
Ever heard of patience?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users