Clan wanted who can help me improve through occasional platooning

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

jasparo #1 Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:38 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21211 battles

Hi folks

I have been playing a while now and think that maybe it is time to give a clan a bash. Although I play WOT as regularly as I can I work full time and have a family, hence I can be playing and then have to quit for a while to do family chores etc. I do not have team speak or a mic but on occasion do platoon with a friend and sometimes my adult first born. I have never been involved in clan wars or strongholds but feel I have been improving my play throughout my tanking career. I do not have the best stats in the world but play for the team and can carry a battle sometimes in certain vehicles.

As part of learning this game I have read the forums and taken my time grinding the tiers, this is evident by my only having 1 tier 10 tank currently. I feel that looking for a clan and sometimes experienced platoon mates is the next logical step in improving my game and progressing, cheers.

Unfortunately I have suffered over the recent x5 events like never before in my tanking career but here are my latest from noobmeter : http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/jasparo/505970953/

scrontch #2 Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 25566 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Signal Spike [SPIKE] could be the perfect fit for you.

We are a clan for casual players.

We play platoons (all tiers) and stronghold/skirmish (mainly t6).
No obligations, no Teamspeak, 100% freestyle!
No CW.

Just a bunch of international, casual, above-average players with a desire to win.

kaiserblizts #3 Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29797 battles

The DOOGS clan is just right for you! We have lots of fun socializing and platooning, strong holds etc and planning to get more people! :D

Please contact Montysgun as he's the commander of the clan if you want more info :)

Kaiserblizts

Edited by kaiserblizts, 30 December 2014 - 12:08 PM.

Vahakn #4 Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 7343 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN
PM sent  :)

RickReaper #5 Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 22061 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

View Postjasparo, on 30 December 2014 - 10:38 AM, said:

Hi folks

I have been playing a while now and think that maybe it is time to give a clan a bash. Although I play WOT as regularly as I can I work full time and have a family, hence I can be playing and then have to quit for a while to do family chores etc. I do not have team speak or a mic but on occasion do platoon with a friend and sometimes my adult first born. I have never been involved in clan wars or strongholds but feel I have been improving my play throughout my tanking career. I do not have the best stats in the world but play for the team and can carry a battle sometimes in certain vehicles.

As part of learning this game I have read the forums and taken my time grinding the tiers, this is evident by my only having 1 tier 10 tank currently. I feel that looking for a clan and sometimes experienced platoon mates is the next logical step in improving my game and progressing, cheers.

Unfortunately I have suffered over the recent x5 events like never before in my tanking career but here are my latest from noobmeter : http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/jasparo/505970953/

PM sent

jasparo #6 Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21211 battles
Thanks guys for replies, responses and invites. For my first foray into clandom  I have opted for a clan which does not place a great emphasis upon having to have teamspeak etc Once again thanks again for taking the time to respond, cheers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users