teamkilling ding tk blue reward suggestion

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Kuscka #1 Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:34 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11467 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

Teamkilling - Yip, a can of worms that seems to grow day by day!!

Scenario:

I witness on a daily basis at least one team kill on lower tier battles. When it happen the system kick in, the culprit go blue and inactive, I do my part, report the culprit bla,blah.

But one event left me stunned last night. A tier T8-10 battle!!!! Come on!!!??? Culprit took a heavy out(our side), as the norm, he turned blue and went very still.  He was in a AMX 50.... You know to start a battle and you loose two t10 tanks ten seconds in battle horrid, but too loose it to a team killer, despicable... Sadly to say we lost the battle..

Suggestion:

Team killing Fine

I contemplated on this most of the night and early this morning, now lets see what you as Clans think.  From here on we can maybe take it forward.. I think the current fine for team killing is in the order of the low thousands.... maybe if that fine can increase to ten times more than currently!!! Current ban is 24 hours keep that as is.

Battle Buddy Award!

How about make this award attractive.  As we know you get one every 50 battles, if you didn't damage a team member.

Turn this into an on going mission like the Crew Coefficient x2 mission.  Thus, for every 50 battles you get your award and a reward of example 20 000 silver. 

By using both the carrot and the stick we hope to influence the culture of players regarding team killing. What do you think?

Lets start the New Year by "wearing" that "Buddy Medal" with pride.

Prosperous New Year to All Clans!!

Homer_J #2 Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:43 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKuscka, on 31 December 2014 - 08:34 AM, said:

Teamkilling - Yip, a can of worms that seems to grow day by day!!

Scenario:

I witness on a daily basis at least one team kill on lower tier battles. When it happen the system kick in, the culprit go blue and inactive, I do my part, report the culprit bla,blah.

Don't waste your reports on teamkillers.  There is an automated system to punish them.

If they go blue and then stop moving then they likely got banned.  I don't see what needs improving.

Kuscka #3 Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11467 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

View PostHomer_J, on 31 December 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

Don't waste your reports on teamkillers.  There is an automated system to punish them.

If they go blue and then stop moving then they likely got banned.  I don't see what needs improving.

Kindly read the whole post.  The WOT system works perfectly well.  That wasn't the point of discussion.

jannepanne #4 Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:03 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15748 battles
  • [MANNE] MANNE

There will always be [edited]no matter what the rules are. 20 000 silver will not stop me from doing teamdamage to someone who is acting stupid or harrassing me.

I do not think there will ever be a good system for this but good to know WG are atleast trying to do something alth we know that is not enough sometimes.

Homer_J #5 Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:14 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKuscka, on 31 December 2014 - 08:59 AM, said:

Kindly read the whole post.  The WOT system works perfectly well.  That wasn't the point of discussion.

The fines were fairly recently increased, you can now go into negative figures for the battle.

Battle buddy seems to be broken, I got two only a few battles apart, and the second one while driving a tank I had not even completed 50 battles in.  Even if it worked as described it's something you get for luck more than anything else and we already have enough rewards for luck.

No, I think the current system is fine, and I don't see any increase in team damage lately at all.  It's certainly much less than the days when all you had to do was type sorry in chat after you teamkilled and you'd get away with it.

llVIU #6 Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 37987 battles
  • [TKSPG] TKSPG

You are wrong and you're trying to make it unfair. People at t10 don't just start tking for no good reason, and it seems extremely suspicious that you completely ignore that part. Maybe that 50b got blocked, pushed, whatever, in some other battle, and maybe in your battle he found the player and wanted revenge. Low tier games are another story... but tk is just one problem in the sea of many many problems that low tier games have... suiciders, no teamwork, chat is spammed by kids, minimap ping spams, etc etc etc.

However you just focus on this one little aspect of tk and act as if it's the ONLY problem in wot. No, and if wot had your stupid idea implemented, then little kids would block even more, knowing that they cannot get tked because of the huge fine. The only time I seen in-game reports is when field commanders get MASS, DOZENS of reports by some sore-loser clan... and all it happens is they get muted (which is actually very important for a fc because he can't ping map). But the new tk system is already very strict and doesn't forgive.

You're just seeing this issue blindly with one narrow perspective. Maybe that 50b was the guy who killed YOU, and maybe you came here to let some steam off.

And the only ones who care about your useless medal (and note, nobody cares about ANY medals to begin with) are the ones who would not tk in the first place. Same deal with making guns illegal... criminals don't obey the law! Tkers don't care about some useless medal, they do not care about being nice, that's why they tk in the first place, because they are a-holes, or OTHER people were a-holes to them. People in high tier games just don't go around starting to tk people... kids in low tiers do that.

Seems to me like you don't have the first clue about the tk issue

Oh and btw I wanted to check your stats to see if you are one of the blue guys who tries to carry the battles... but what the hell is this? 200 wn8? and YOU have the nerve to complain how you lost 2 t10 at the start of the battle? You're the LAST person to talk. With 200 wn8, you are not the one who contributes to the battle and you should be really grateful to your hard working teammates when you win a battle, because 99% of the time, it certainly wasn't because of you. In fact, whenever I see someone with 200 wn8 like you, I stay way clear of you, fearing that you will start blocking or tking me or whatever else you people come up with. I tell people like you 10 times to stay back, have patience, turn around, stop acting like a hero, and 90% of the time people with 200 wn8 just do not want to listen, so you are the absolute LAST person to tell ME about not tking. In fact, you should be grateful if someone from our team hits your track, because he just probably saved your life.

I find your post very funny, and I find your audacity to make such claims, very funny, but you should learn your place. How about you start doing the same ammount of damage as your tank's hitpoints, and THEN maybe you can complain how the rest of us tkers did not carry you yet again. Between someone like me who does 3k damage avg per game, and tks maybe now and then, and someone like you who does literally 10 times less damage than me... I'd rather pick the tker. And you should be grateful to a tker like me who carries you, and when we tk you, you should pay very careful attention to the chat, and our explanation as to why we tked you, or whoever else, because almost nobody at t10 tks without a good solid reason.

and p.s. why is this in clan section?

Edited by llVIU, 01 January 2015 - 04:10 AM.

Kuscka #7 Posted 01 January 2015 - 12:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11467 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

View PostllVIU, on 01 January 2015 - 04:58 AM, said:

You are wrong and you're trying to make it unfair. People at t10 don't just start tking for no good reason, and it seems extremely suspicious that you completely ignore that part. Maybe that 50b got blocked, pushed, whatever, in some other battle, and maybe in your battle he found the player and wanted revenge. Low tier games are another story... but tk is just one problem in the sea of many many problems that low tier games have... suiciders, no teamwork, chat is spammed by kids, minimap ping spams, etc etc etc.

However you just focus on this one little aspect of tk and act as if it's the ONLY problem in wot. No, and if wot had your stupid idea implemented, then little kids would block even more, knowing that they cannot get tked because of the huge fine. The only time I seen in-game reports is when field commanders get MASS, DOZENS of reports by some sore-loser clan... and all it happens is they get muted (which is actually very important for a fc because he can't ping map). But the new tk system is already very strict and doesn't forgive.

You're just seeing this issue blindly with one narrow perspective. Maybe that 50b was the guy who killed YOU, and maybe you came here to let some steam off.

And the only ones who care about your useless medal (and note, nobody cares about ANY medals to begin with) are the ones who would not tk in the first place. Same deal with making guns illegal... criminals don't obey the law! Tkers don't care about some useless medal, they do not care about being nice, that's why they tk in the first place, because they are a-holes, or OTHER people were a-holes to them. People in high tier games just don't go around starting to tk people... kids in low tiers do that.

Seems to me like you don't have the first clue about the tk issue

Oh and btw I wanted to check your stats to see if you are one of the blue guys who tries to carry the battles... but what the hell is this? 200 wn8? and YOU have the nerve to complain how you lost 2 t10 at the start of the battle? You're the LAST person to talk. With 200 wn8, you are not the one who contributes to the battle and you should be really grateful to your hard working teammates when you win a battle, because 99% of the time, it certainly wasn't because of you. In fact, whenever I see someone with 200 wn8 like you, I stay way clear of you, fearing that you will start blocking or tking me or whatever else you people come up with. I tell people like you 10 times to stay back, have patience, turn around, stop acting like a hero, and 90% of the time people with 200 wn8 just do not want to listen, so you are the absolute LAST person to tell ME about not tking. In fact, you should be grateful if someone from our team hits your track, because he just probably saved your life.

I find your post very funny, and I find your audacity to make such claims, very funny, but you should learn your place. How about you start doing the same ammount of damage as your tank's hitpoints, and THEN maybe you can complain how the rest of us tkers did not carry you yet again. Between someone like me who does 3k damage avg per game, and tks maybe now and then, and someone like you who does literally 10 times less damage than me... I'd rather pick the tker. And you should be grateful to a tker like me who carries you, and when we tk you, you should pay very careful attention to the chat, and our explanation as to why we tked you, or whoever else, because almost nobody at t10 tks without a good solid reason.

and p.s. why is this in clan section?

Clearly, there is something wrong with your eyes... You read but just don't understand... There is or was no complains...  Just for the record with people like you, who just don't understand, things will fall to pieces sooner that you know... Thus, next time read, if you don't understand it, stay away from the keyboard. And I wrote this in the clan section because I wanted to know what clans think about the suggestion(so thank you for your feed back)...  And just for the record I'm proud of my 200WIN8 it use to be 63.

llVIU #8 Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 37987 battles
  • [TKSPG] TKSPG

"blabidi bla bla bla you don't understand" and yet you make no counter-arguments.

I expected nothing more from you, but I can't believe someone would actually say "I'm proud of my 200WIN8"... the sheer stupidity is astounding.

The more you talk, the more I laugh, but I knew from the start it's pointless to change your mind, because people like you are hopelessly headstrong.

Kuscka #9 Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11467 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

View PostllVIU, on 01 January 2015 - 07:06 PM, said:

"blabidi bla bla bla you don't understand" and yet you make no counter-arguments.

I expected nothing more from you, but I can't believe someone would actually say "I'm proud of my 200WIN8"... the sheer stupidity is astounding.

The more you talk, the more I laugh, but I knew from the start it's pointless to change your mind, because people like you are hopelessly headstrong.

Can see why my post upset you so much.:popcorn: I don't stand for team killing period, whether they drive into me or push me over a cliff I never shoot back!!!! No one will ever change my mind on that.. And yes I'm proud of my WN8... I earned it... I didn't pad it!!!:medal: So kindly back off and let me carry on fighting my one man fight against team killers(which clearly upset you). I don't have to offer counter argument... You can't expect anything from a person you don't know... Maybe I'll be one of a few in WG that will stand up and not follow the crowd with team killing, naming and shaming etc... You know the drill because you lead the latter(people look up to you because of the experience in battles and "awesome" WN8), they see what a guru tanker do and say and get away with it - so the majority follow your example.. Stop trying to push my buttons, I stand on them.:popcorn:

NefertumCz #10 Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25324 battles

View PostKuscka, on 01 January 2015 - 09:09 PM, said:

I earned it... I didn't pad it!!!:medal:

Love your reasons why you play bad :) btw if you don't pad why have you played tons of battles in T1,T18, Hellcat, Churchil? :)

Edited by NefertumCz, 02 January 2015 - 01:23 PM.

Kuscka #11 Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11467 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

View PostNefertumCz, on 02 January 2015 - 02:20 PM, said:

Love your reasons why you play bad :) btw if you don't pad why have you played tons of battles in T1,T18, Hellcat, Churchil? :)

Firstly, if I padded don't you think my stats would have been much better? Just a thought?

The fact that 20 and 30k guys taking my 3k battles on, just proofs, I'm doing something right. Why else will guys as yourself keep going at me? I'm doing something right!!!

Did you look at what we do in clan?????? Have look how many t1-t6 games we play.. If you want to investigate do it properly and then comment.. The Churchill 3(premium) was a gift , why cant I play it???? T18 I bought back and played in it due to one of my members battled and I helped with platooning with him..... The hellcat and the T150 I used in strongholds when I was with a previous clan, T1 was one of my first tanks why wont I still play with it?  Before you comment and ask on the t34,  the reason why I have it, I make money with it.... I started to play in August 2014 and am where I am, yes with a premium account,,, Don't know what else to declare..

Now, you guys that to keep on coming at me.... Tell me how do I pad, so I can pad my stats, just to get you of my back with regards my stats... and focus on the actual topic...

Looks like you guys are bored, come on ts and help us a bit with our playing, that will be more constructive than looking through forums in search of "young in game" players to lash your whip at..

Edited by Kuscka, 02 January 2015 - 04:24 PM.

Kuscka #12 Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11467 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

I found topic related thread by WG, thus this will be the end of my discussion on the topic. Good luck with your whipping!!

Here is a link to the on going topic:

http://forum.worldof...ussion/#topmost

Edited by Kuscka, 02 January 2015 - 04:41 PM.

NefertumCz #13 Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25324 battles

View PostKuscka, on 02 January 2015 - 03:32 PM, said:

Firstly, if I padded don't you think my stats would have been much better? Just a thought?

The fact that 20 and 30k guys taking my 3k battles on, just proofs, I'm doing something right. Why else will guys as yourself keep going at me? I'm doing something right!!!

Did you look at what we do in clan?????? Have look how many t1-t6 games we play.. If you want to investigate do it properly and then comment.. The Churchill 3(premium) was a gift , why cant I play it???? T18 I bought back and played in it due to one of my members battled and I helped with platooning with him..... The hellcat and the T150 I used in strongholds when I was with a previous clan, T1 was one of my first tanks why wont I still play with it?  Before you comment and ask on the t34,  the reason why I have it, I make money with it.... I started to play in August 2014 and am where I am, yes with a premium account,,, Don't know what else to declare..

Now, you guys that to keep on coming at me.... Tell me how do I pad, so I can pad my stats, just to get you of my back with regards my stats... and focus on the actual topic...

Looks like you guys are bored, come on ts and help us a bit with our playing, that will be more constructive than looking through forums in search of "young in game" players to lash your whip at..

i did not sad you pad but these are general padding vehicles so i don't understand why it's ok for you to play them but not for others :) this mind set about some tanks being not ok for better players is just stupid :)

Kuscka #14 Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11467 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

View PostNefertumCz, on 03 January 2015 - 01:50 PM, said:

i did not sad you pad but these are general padding vehicles so i don't understand why it's ok for you to play them but not for others :) this mind set about some tanks being not ok for better players is just stupid :)

No argument here..

Edited by Kuscka, 03 January 2015 - 03:06 PM.

Gragento #15 Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:53 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 47141 battles

Kuscka,

Guys like you are the main problem on this game..

reasons:

You cant even read minimap

You cant even drive good

You cant even recolocate your tank on the map during the battle

You cant even understand the spoting system

You cant even aime on weak spots..maybe because you dont know it

You dont even had the credits to put equipment on the tanks

You cant even read about the game before start playing

Summarizing this post, you end guys like you are so frustating on battles.because.when i have guys like you on my team..you...guys....always play to enemy team....blocking, pushing when we need to def..., def when we need to push etc etc....players like this on the teams why we need enemys?

Kuscka #16 Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11467 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

View PostGragento, on 04 January 2015 - 03:53 AM, said:

Kuscka,

Guys like you are the main problem on this game..

reasons:

You cant even read minimap

You cant even drive good

You cant even recolocate your tank on the map during the battle

You cant even understand the spoting system

You cant even aime on weak spots..maybe because you dont know it

You dont even had the credits to put equipment on the tanks

You cant even read about the game before start playing

Summarizing this post, you end guys like you are so frustating on battles.because.when i have guys like you on my team..you...guys....always play to enemy team....blocking, pushing when we need to def..., def when we need to push etc etc....players like this on the teams why we need enemys?

Interesting claims you make by having my name here! Make sure of your facts before you claim things! Hope WG allow you to check my tank, to back your statements on vehicle equipment! Hope you have each replay file on me! 

llVIU #17 Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 37987 battles
  • [TKSPG] TKSPG

View PostKuscka, on 04 January 2015 - 01:56 PM, said:

Interesting claims you make by having my name here! Make sure of your facts before you claim things! Hope WG allow you to check my tank, to back your statements on vehicle equipment! Hope you have each replay file on me! 

so basically you got such crappy stats WITH equipment? that's even worse.

200 wn8 IS the proof that you are a bad player.

But personally I think you're a troll. Either that, or a 12 year old with good english

Gragento #18 Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:13 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 47141 battles
+1

Kuscka #19 Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11467 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

View PostllVIU, on 04 January 2015 - 05:38 PM, said:

good english

Thank you for the compliment! By the way English is not my first language its my fifth. I'm still struggling with it!

BERLIN_19451945 #20 Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:42 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21553 battles

View PostKuscka, on 04 January 2015 - 09:04 PM, said:

Thank you for the compliment! By the way English is not my first language its my fifth. I'm still struggling with it!

Lol mate! With those stats you were ALWAYS going to get rifted by the purple intelligentsia on here. First rule of the forum is you gotta be blue minimum before being taken seriously........

I think TK'ing is more of a problem at weekends, and it seemed rife in the last couple of days. That said, randoms have been really random, with a lot of quite odd behaviour. I stuck to low tiers for fun, since a brief foray into tier eight was like venturing into an infants playground. Then tier V and VI battles started getting nasty too, so I binned it. I think the TK system works, but I would like to see higher penalties for repeat offenders, and maybe a nice silver bonus for players who display adult self control .........

Also tagged with teamkilling, ding, tk, blue, reward, suggestion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users