2260WN8 Looking for a semi-competitive-casual International clan :)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Manteli_ #1 Posted 01 January 2015 - 08:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28313 battles

I would like to find an International clan where I could maybe play strongholds and team battles and the occasional Clan war games. I feel like I am a pretty casual player, that still enjoys very high-level games and tactical teamplay every now and then with some good company and laughs. I have been in some pretty respectable clans such as FIRE and QSF-X, but those have turned out to not be the clans I have been looking for... I am going to leave for military service in a couple of days and will not be able to play consistently for a long time, but I will get days off every other weekend or so :)

Here are my statistics, if you need to take a look:

www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/Manteli_/503688335/

wilky130 #2 Posted 01 January 2015 - 08:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 20179 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6

Brit6 are an active clan looking to replace inactive players removed from the clan.

We are UK based but have many EU and Scandinavian players, with both male and female members

What we Require:
Active, mature minded, players who can speak and understand English.
Played 600+ games
Have a tier VI tanks (and working on more)
Be over 18years old
MUST register and use the clan forum to maintain membership, also notify officers via forum of any inactivity planned.
MUST use Team Speak to maintain membership
We need members to train, platoon, Company Battles, 7v7s and looking to Clan Wars
Company battles are Thursdays and Sundays 20:00hrs – 22:00hrs, IF your online at these times we EXPECT you to join in.
Real life ALWAYS comes first in this clan, so let us know of any inactivities/time away and we will keep your place open.
Solo players NOT welcome, we are a team.
What we provide:-

Training and development leading to significant improvement in stats, and playablity
Our players to platoon with members of both clans
Dedicated, paid for TS3 server, Clan Website, Facebook page, Steam page and Clan Forum  
Individual and team-play coaching.
Special fun games (explained later, so others don’t steal our ideas)

Brit6 forum:
World of tanks pages:

Applicaton page:

We also have a YouTube channel available to subscribe to and send videos to or to use to laugh at other members:

We also have live streams via twitch from the above users, so keep a look out.

A recent write up about our clan from WG is shown Here: 

I think you’ll find it difficult to find a better/friendlier clan than Brit6/Br1t6 or RQG around.
New members are on a trial period to make sure they fit within the clan, and some matches with officers are included to assess them.

If you think this is the clan you’re looking for, contact Wilky130, Creedsinator, Keel_em_all, w_o_t_q  or any clan officer

Most of all, Good luck on the battlefield!

SpikeTank #3 Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:30 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 53913 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Hey

CASE clan is also looking for recruits.

You can check our recruitment page here

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/451103-case-consumables-are-so-expensive/#topmost

Elixraz #4 Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 174 battles
Gk in your new clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users