Premium Shop: Offers for January 2015

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:44 AM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Check out the special packages which will be available in January!

Full news text

sebpia #2 Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:21 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11676 battles

misul_cle77 #3 Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:22 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16845 battles

Wow... the "Ultra - Rare"  KV-220 and Fury are back in the store...nice !!! Greedy WG...keep the lies coming...

Cheers!

FruitSoldier #4 Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:33 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1015 battles

View Postmisul_cle77, on 02 January 2015 - 10:22 AM, said:

Wow... the "Ultra - Rare"  KV-220 and Fury are back in the store...nice !!! Greedy WG...keep the lies coming...

Cheers!

You dont have to buy them and if people want to buy the kv-220 or the fury becouse they werent fast enough the first time(s) its their choise.......

Grimdorf #5 Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:34 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11658 battles

Those "offers" are "special" snowflakes indeed.

Could WG EU please LOOK UP THE DICTIONARY DEFINITION of "OFFER" and "SPECIAL" before February.

THis is my main problem with a lot of this nonsense, they are marketed as though these packages are somehow much better value than normal, when they clearly are not.

Market your products without the lies and it would generate much less negative feedback every time.

Just annouce them as monthly packages without the hyberbole OR you could actually release decent value packages even if they are only low value ones for those people on limited budgets (unlike the low value packages at present which are even worse value than higher priced ones, something that is a disgrace)

Edited by Grimdorf, 02 January 2015 - 11:40 AM.

Visom #6 Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35483 battles

View PostGrimdorf, on 02 January 2015 - 11:34 AM, said:

Those "offers" are "special" snowflakes indeed.

Could WG EU please LOOK UP THE DICTIONARY DEFINITION of "OFFER" and "SPECIAL" before February.

My dictionary says, among other stuff, "to present for sale". Isn't that basically what they do? They offer a bundle that isn't usually in the shop.

I think most guys read a lot more into it than what it is. Offers and specials aren't really one-time exceptional stuff. And it doesn't imply that there is any price reduction. Not sure why I write this, spoiled kids will continue whining no matter what WG does. Not sure why they complain, if you don't like it then don't buy it. The only logical reason why these specials look the way they do is because they bring (lots of) cash to WG, which is a good thing because then I can play for free.

Edited by Visom, 02 January 2015 - 03:10 PM.

thebigfueltank #7 Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19171 battles

View PostVisom, on 02 January 2015 - 02:09 PM, said:

My dictionary says, among other stuff, "to present for sale". Isn't that basically what they do? They offer a bundle that isn't usually in the shop.

I think most guys read a lot more into it than what it is. Offers and specials aren't really one-time exceptional stuff. And it doesn't imply that there is any price reduction. Not sure why I write this, spoiled kids will continue whining no matter what WG does. Not sure why they complain, if you don't like it then don't buy it. The only logical reason why these specials look the way they do is because they bring (lots of) cash to WG, which is a good thing because then I can play for free.

Well said :)

Nadeah #8 Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21346 battles

Legit Quote from site portal

This interesting bundle of goodness contains a bit of everything and in good quantities: 30 days of Premium account, 3,500,00 silverand 3,500 gold is just what you need to roll out into another year of battlefield brawls without any worries.

What is more, the offer also includes 30 Large Repair Kits as a free bonus to ensure that nobody will break your stride! Keep rollin’ out!

AWH FOCH YEAH!!!!! 30 Free large repair kits! Now I will certainly get the bundle!!!!!

Oh wait, no I won't I'd rather play a TOG all day than buy this crap. 

Edited by Nadeah, 02 January 2015 - 06:05 PM.

johnny_arkas #9 Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6670 battles

Someone should inform them that 50 friggin euros is a lot of money. I wouldn't spend that for 1 months premium, some creds and 3500 gold. I would expect lower expectations from a russian company. How many roubles does it cost on the RU server?

Edited by johnny_arkas, 02 January 2015 - 06:25 PM.

Grimbru #10 Posted 04 January 2015 - 05:51 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4480 battles

View Postjohnny_arkas, on 02 January 2015 - 05:24 PM, said:

Someone should inform them that 50 friggin euros is a lot of money. I wouldn't spend that for 1 months premium, some creds and 3500 gold. I would expect lower expectations from a russian company. How many roubles does it cost on the RU server?

Please bare in mind that comparing RU prices with EU prices is not really a fair comparison. The sheer diversity of economies in the EU means that unfortunately what might be affordable for one person might be expensive for another in EU. Simply converting Rubles into Euros doesn't give a fair comparison at all.

That being said, all of your feedback regarding our prices is in turn fed back by us to those who set the deals, so please keep the feedback coming do that we can help to give you guys what you want! :)

Thanks,

-Grimbru

Salsify #11 Posted 04 January 2015 - 06:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9480 battles

Why is it that a package of 15,500 gold and 10,000,000 silver with a normal price of £103.73 for both tanks and planes has a 25% discount on both offers but tanks is more expensive?

OK so it's only 3p £77.84 vs £77.81 which is negligible but I think it's enough to show either a degree of incompetence or an attitude of couldn't care less from the marketing dept.

You have my sympathy, it can't be much fun being at the sharp end when those behind are making things so difficult for you.

sockpuppetSCOT #12 Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 206 battles
  • [-MBT] -MBT

View Postjohnny_arkas, on 02 January 2015 - 06:24 PM, said:

You don't have to spend 50 euros, you can fulfil your basic needs for 13,50 which sounds reasonable for 30 days of premium account.

jagdcommander #13 Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38616 battles

View PostVisom, on 02 January 2015 - 03:09 PM, said:

I feel like I must have written that! Some (a lot it seems) people just enjoy feeling 'part of the club' and whining at any opportunity. Probably the same players that criticise everyone else in games and use their mods to say how good they are.

Hold_The_Door #14 Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17663 battles

View PostGrimbru, on 04 January 2015 - 05:51 PM, said:

Please bare in mind that comparing RU prices with EU prices is not really a fair comparison. The sheer diversity of economies in the EU means that unfortunately what might be affordable for one person might be expensive for another in EU. Simply converting Rubles into Euros doesn't give a fair comparison at all.

That being said, all of your feedback regarding our prices is in turn fed back by us to those who set the deals, so please keep the feedback coming do that we can help to give you guys what you want! :)

Thanks,

-Grimbru

with all due respect are you taking the piss ?, we tell you every week how terrible these offers are, they ain't even offers, further more every other server gets better stuff than the eu server, wargaming we have money to waste but atleast give us something worth buying!

Edited by crazywest, 09 January 2015 - 04:35 PM.

kurcevski #15 Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17162 battles
  • [RAKIA] RAKIA
We'd like lower prices and Havok engine, which was promised for last year maybe...

xxVERSUSxy #16 Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15236 battles
  • [SHADY] SHADY
I for one plan to buy the KV-220 package next Monday or Tuesday, will be a good addition to my favorite vehicles set and premium time plus gold sure are nice and useful. It's ok for once in awhile rare tanks to pop-up in store, not just as prizes in some competitions or not at all - the "rare" label still apply :)

RepoFox #17 Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:48 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15256 battles
  • [FURHQ] FURHQ

View PostxxVERSUSxy, on 09 January 2015 - 06:14 PM, said:

It's ok for once in awhile rare tanks to pop-up in store, not just as prizes in some competitions or not at all - the "rare" label still apply :)

Yeah it is a nice thing, but having the "ultra-rare" tank to pop up 7 times in the shop within a year.

It just makes it "normal, easy to get" rare -tank, instead of "ultra" rare as it was orginally advertised to be.

And then those tanks people really wants to get, are never introduced at all, even tho some of those are being sold in one way or another in other regions.
Like the Pz II J in RU. =(

Edited by RepoFox, 09 January 2015 - 11:56 PM.

Wayneable #18 Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:12 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41654 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Is it just me or is this just the same old, same old agian, and agian, month after month?

Grimdorf #19 Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:25 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11658 battles

View PostGrimbru, on 04 January 2015 - 04:51 PM, said:

Thanks,

-Grimbru

Fair enough.

Then please REDUCE the stupid number of 50-100 euro packages (usually bumped up with crap) and start introducing more realistically priced packages in the 10 - 30 euro range.

Guess what, many countries in the Euro zone are STILL in economic depression and so lower better value packages will appeal to a LOT more players.

Stop catering mainly to "whales" and start catering for your AVERAGE player who does not want to spend silly amounts of money on a game, but will spend a reasonable amount.

ps. This post is not even particularly in my own self interest. I have a good career and can afford to spend pretty much what I want.

However I do appreciate that many people who play can not spend large sums.

I also appreciate VALUE FOR MONEY, which most WG EU packages most definately are not, which stops me from buying them.

Edited by Grimdorf, 10 January 2015 - 12:27 AM.

touch_of_death #20 Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:30 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 58736 battles
  • [WU_PA] WU_PA

kv 220 used to be a excellent tank but recently been nerffed to hell and back its no more op now than a standard t5 heavy with a poor stock kv 1 gun waste your money guys wg have ruined this tank worse than the type-59 which we all know got hit hard with the nerf hammer. wg create these same offers just for the money which is a business after all but the reason we the players are angry is most of the time its just the same offers revamped with something added or taken away nothing new here.

heres a suggestion wg why dont you open up the clan treasuries for members to buy gold to put into there clans that would generate so much money for you and keep a hell of alot of clanners very happy and that would generate so much more income than the lame offers that we keep seeing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users