230 replies to this topic

Samoleta #21 Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43568 battles
  • [XPRO] XPRO

View PostJ_Pershing, on 12 July 2011 - 07:45 PM, said:

Wow where do i start?
If you have played the Russian Medium line you will know how awful it is to be in some under powered tanks. The T54 is the reward tank for those how have put up with the blood sweat and tears them previous tanks. T43 paper tank that is awful to turn on the move. T44 paper ammo rack that 1 shots just kill you inside.

So far iv been playing with the T54 for a few days and I find it very balanced. arty can two shot you which is far less then what heavys take. and panther 2's are very much on par with us as they seem to beable to keep up with me with ease.

well play with german medium line and you will see where is the pain.. panther is paper tank not t-43.. everyone 4 tier and above broke module or kill crew EVERY SHOOT... i know t-44 ammo rack problem but i got 3 bounced with t30 on this t-44.. so don`t complain this tank is weak. Its just politic and sponsorship with t-54. Its not balanced its OVER OP atm, and everyone that not understand it i can say a friendly HELLO ....

Galm1 #22 Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25390 battles
Are you plain *insert random low IQ word here* or what?
Did you even grind a T-54 post 6.4? I guess not, looking at your stats.
And don't give me the CB or OB player stuff, because the post 6.4 T-54 is NOT what it used to be (and yes, I had a few encounter on my JP pre 6.4).
Also do NOT to aim at impossible angles i.e. not on the edge of the front slope/turret, you'll get less bounces <_<
PS: I'm grinding german meds, and don't give me stuff like "german meds are shiaz" because PzIII/IV is as enjoyable, if not more, as T-34.
Only the VK3001(PoS) is a bad tank in their line, Panther and Panther II are getting a -1 tier drop.
inb4PantherIIsucks: every tier 9 medium matchmaking is screwed.
tl;dr
T-54 is fine.
PS: coming from someone who's got a tank which can't be circled... must be a troll.

Slusa #23 Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4141 battles
Aim at the T54? What are you taking about? At point blank range its 50%+ chance to miss the T54 since it is so small so dont come with that bull that you have to "aim" at the right spot.

Maximillian #24 Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 28670 battles
  • [MUTTS] MUTTS
The 54 is fine now, dont see a problem with it. Had it in beta, but wont get it again as it doesnt fit my playstyle(panther 1/2ftw..soon my panther 2, soon :Smile_honoring: ). The way the 54 is now, it seems balanced. Fast, decent gun but no longer as invulnerable as it was for a while. Heck, my US T34 can deal with them now, but again I know to avoid being circled( well,mostly)
Back in beta, massive amounts of "nerf 54"threads popped up everyday, and for good reason. Seems they listened.

If you are in a arty and team dont protect you, then most meds/lights will tear you a new one, unless you go TD mode(sometimes you have to be your own defense). And tbh, it brings me great joy managing to break through and murder arty :Smile_great: I do drive arty myself, albeit a lowly hummel, makes me feel dirty :lol: .

Hornet331 #25 Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:06 AM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 16285 battles

View Postillidan, on 12 July 2011 - 09:23 PM, said:

they raised T54 for 15cm and P2 height (overall size) was reduced

ANd maus still barly can hit it when a t54 dedides to park on its sides... the so called nerfs whre a joke... but yeah if you call giving it a 700hp engine (instead of a 680) for only 500 more kg is also a very big nerf....

Basardius #26 Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:31 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9082 battles

View PostSamoleta, on 12 July 2011 - 09:43 PM, said:

well play with german medium line and you will see where is the pain.. panther is paper tank not t-43.. everyone 4 tier and above broke module or kill crew EVERY SHOOT... i know t-44 ammo rack problem but i got 3 bounced with t30 on this t-44.. so don`t complain this tank is weak. Its just politic and sponsorship with t-54. Its not balanced its OVER OP atm, and everyone that not understand it i can say a friendly HELLO ....

Lol.
Panther has very good front armour that also gains alot of bounces. The T43 is a paper tank and both the T43 and 44 also suffer from extream crew and module dmg from near enough every hit. have you tryed to play one?
If you are stupid enough to drive a T30 and not aim 4 the turret or any other weak spots, then u sir fail simple as. Also all tanks have a chance to bounce shells maybe u failed at aiming? (Dont aim at sloped armour... If you do then you are better of uninstalling the game because bads like you will never get better)

Again if you are QQing about a tank / tank line that you have not played. I suggest you play it b4 QQing and making yourself look like a prat like a few others here have.  :Smile_honoring:

Samoleta #27 Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:11 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43568 battles
  • [XPRO] XPRO

View PostJ_Pershing, on 13 July 2011 - 02:31 AM, said:

Lol.
Panther has very good front armour that also gains alot of bounces. The T43 is a paper tank and both the T43 and 44 also suffer from extream crew and module dmg from near enough every hit. have you tryed to play one?
If you are stupid enough to drive a T30 and not aim 4 the turret or any other weak spots, then u sir fail simple as. Also all tanks have a chance to bounce shells maybe u failed at aiming? (Dont aim at sloped armour... If you do then you are better of uninstalling the game because bads like you will never get better)

Again if you are QQing about a tank / tank line that you have not played. I suggest you play it b4 QQing and making yourself look like a prat like a few others here have.  :Smile_honoring:
Thats the difference between russian and german/usa tanks, you can shoot German/USA mediums even without aiming or better.. specially german Panther 1,2 just press autoaim side view and ... VOALA>> you broke Ammo rack, Have you ever tryed to not aiming or autoaiming Russian medium t-44/t-54? ITS BOUNCED 80 % from you shooting so dont tell me about QQ ing, "Dont aim at sloped armour... If you do then you are better of uninstalling the game because bads like you will never get better" Bads like me? well hansom.. i checked your stat, terribly sorry but i dominate you in ALL categories with a big difference, you are just Forum worm that only trying to insult other people becouse he feel BIG here, and ofc he got noob stats in game.

DigitalPsycho #28 Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:19 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3266 battles

View PostSamoleta, on 13 July 2011 - 08:11 AM, said:

i checked your stat, terribly sorry but i dominate you in ALL categories with a big difference, you are just Forum worm that only trying to insult other people becouse he feel BIG here

Stats don't say anything about a player, if u play premium u will have way better stats than a player with the same number of games. Because the non premium player has a way slower advance with his tanks so is playing longer stocked tanks and longer needs to play low tanks, what will make ure over all rating down. Even if u are a pro player u will have no big effect in a game if u are the lowest.
And u did 2339 battels more than J_Pershing who only did 2338, ofc u have better stats than him.

Thats the difference between russian and german/usa tanks, you can shoot German/USA mediums even without aiming or better.. specially german Panther 1,2 just press autoaim side view

don't ever shoot with auto aime! :Smile_great:
But just btw u will also hit the ammorack of the t44 if u hit in the side. And yes a T44 has a better armore than the Panther but there fore the Panther has a better gun, still compered the Panther&T44 vs the t8 Heavys they both are shit. If u want to be the winnig factore play Heavy.

Edit: I played both Panther/2 T44/T54 in beta and the number of crew deads is nearly the same.

Stra #29 Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:23 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 5818 battles
T54 = cheat tank.

I do not shoot more against T54,is useless ....

Aigars #30 Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:26 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 25354 battles
  • [BAOR] BAOR
meh t54 is PAIN in *** but once you find its weekspots its like meh first shot 50% i will do on it ammo/fuel wreck and if it show rear by runing away meaby engine dead it will have. t54 is OP for tier but it can be killed by t8 easly especialy if you have 1 or 2 people backing you up

Strongback #31 Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:35 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 11865 battles
  • [-TIB-] -TIB-
T54 is fine, but the other 2 top medium tanks are not.

Silu_0 #32 Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6327 battles

View PostAigars, on 13 July 2011 - 09:26 AM, said:

t54 is OP for tier but it can be killed by t8 easly especialy if you have 1 or 2 people backing you up
Think how easily your tanks can be killed if a T-54 has 1 or 2 people backing him up ;)

Aigars #33 Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:39 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 25354 battles
  • [BAOR] BAOR

View PostSilu_0, on 13 July 2011 - 09:36 AM, said:

Think how easily your tanks can be killed if a T-54 has 1 or 2 people backing him up ;)
i know but t54 isnt solo tank without team vs even small team it will die like rest of soviet tanks :lol:

Basardius #34 Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:48 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9082 battles

Thats the difference between russian and german/usa tanks, you can shoot German/USA mediums even without aiming or better.. specially german Panther 1,2 just press autoaim side view and ... VOALA>> you broke Ammo rack, Have you ever tryed to not aiming or autoaiming Russian medium t-44/t-54? ITS BOUNCED 80 % from you shooting so dont tell me about QQ ing, "Dont aim at sloped armour... If you do then you are better of uninstalling the game because bads like you will never get better" Bads like me? well hansom.. i checked your stat, terribly sorry but i dominate you in ALL categories with a big difference, you are just Forum worm that only trying to insult other people becouse he feel BIG here, and ofc he got noob stats in game.

You are really making yourself look like a pansy.
Any player worth their weight would not use auto aim. You QQ about things you dont even understand and you cant back up your points with "evidence".
Come back to us with some "scientific study report" (lol) on how T54 is over powered to the rest of the Tier 9 mediums and then we might see you as less of a troll and noob.  :D

Semaca #35 Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:59 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 34555 battles
i've had a game in s-51 alongside with other 2 arties.
enemy team had 2 t-54, so i warned before start "watch the ufos".
nobody cared, the two t-54 showed up in our base and killed all our arty :)
obviously the problem was our team not defending, not the t-54 (which did not survive much longer anyway)

Supercoca #36 Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:02 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 4645 battles
  • [SOULC] SOULC
This is a new and refreshing topic...O WAIT NO! <_<

Basardius #37 Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9082 battles

View PostSemaca, on 13 July 2011 - 09:59 AM, said:

i've had a game in s-51 alongside with other 2 arties.
enemy team had 2 t-54, so i warned before start "watch the ufos".
nobody cared, the two t-54 showed up in our base and killed all our arty :)
obviously the problem was our team not defending, not the t-54 (which did not survive much longer anyway)

It's a shame that alot of players wont defend the arty. But as the game states, "your main objective should be enemy arty" ;)

Samoleta #38 Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43568 battles
  • [XPRO] XPRO
..what evidence you want.. screenshoots or google search infos? what is your evidence that support your point about balanced t-54? Autoaim is perfect to damage american / German mediums becouse weak spots are there. Ofc every self respecting player that can say he got expirience of this game will shoot not with autoaim, i just notice that autoaim is amazing against these venicles, and about Premium and non Premium acc .. well medals show who is noob and who is not. Peace and take care !!

Basardius #39 Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9082 battles

View PostSamoleta, on 13 July 2011 - 11:21 AM, said:

..what evidence you want.. screenshoots or google search infos? what is your evidence that support your point about balanced t-54? Autoaim is perfect to damage american / German mediums becouse weak spots are there. Ofc every self respecting player that can say he got expirience of this game will shoot not with autoaim, i just notice that autoaim is amazing against these venicles, and about Premium and non Premium acc .. well medals show who is noob and who is not. Peace and take care !!

I can see the devs and moderators laughing at your comments m8.

This tank will never get nerfed get over it! If you cant then either join em or leave the game if you are that unhappy about it. The tank is fine, if you cant counter it then thats your bad not the games or anyone else's fault. I'm not going to constantly argue with you as you are unreasonable. Alot of people here say they have no issues with taking them down. Why dont you ask someone with some game sence and a tactical head with "All" of them medals of yours?  :D

Samoleta #40 Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43568 battles
  • [XPRO] XPRO

View PostJ_Pershing, on 13 July 2011 - 12:13 PM, said:

I can see the devs and moderators laughting at your comments m8.

This tank will never get nerfed get over it! If you cant then either join em or leave the game if you are that unhappy about it. The tank is fine, if you cant counter it then thats your bad not the games or anyone else's fault. I'm not going to constantly argue with you as you are unreasonable. Alot of people here say they have no issues with taking them down. Why dont you ask someone with some game sence and a tactical brain with "All" of them medals of yours?  :D

i don`t know, are you some kind of psyho medium? i can bet your brain is elephant brain if you can detect hidden voices, developers do their job perfect and i don`t think people are happy if some forum worm like you speak from their position. It`s just a game live with it, if you can`t play it better whine here in the forum but don`t insult people anymore ! This forum is the place when people make conversation and explain their views, if you are not agree you can simple say it, no need to insult other people becouse they are not in your side of view about tanks. Grow up and have a nice day, i will not answering you anymore becouse its no need of it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users