battles team loss games lost point points battle

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jager_MVP #1 Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 60963 battles

Hi guys,

Just a warning for all of u that care for stats : TEAM BATTLES are a big trap for the personal ratinI am a decent player with 54+ K battles and a WN8 2000 + but I have never seen a more STUPID and ILOGICAL thing, yet, here. 

My personal rating was 10080 earned throught thousends of battles, point by point. Some of u may now that at this level (over 10 K PR) u need in randombattles,  like a 70+ % win rate with a minimum of 2500 wn8 and after like 20 battles u get +1point (ONLY ONE !!!!).

Well if u want to fk ur Personal Rating just play TEAM BATTLES. I havent play that in a while and one day I tought I'll try that again.

I PLAYED 1 !!!!BATTLE which i unfortunatly lost and from JUST ONE SINGLE LOSS, I LOST 37 !!!!!!! YES, 37 POINTS FROM THE PERSONAL RATING !!!!! 

Anyway, I tought, no problem, I'll win and get my points back. But what do u know: I won the next one being like second with the exp and dmg in my team (2-3 k dmg), but I ONLY GOT LIKE 10 FREKING POINTS !!!!!!!! 

HOW ABOUT THAT BALANCE GUYS ?????

I tried to recoup my points so I tried to fight again. In the end I WON LIKE 7 OUT OF 11 GAMES AND WHEN I DRAW THE LINE I LOST OVERALL 61 PR POINTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ????????WHERE THE HELL IS ......(i was going to say balance, but that OBVIOUSLY DOESNT EXIST!!!) ANY LOGICAL JUDGEMENT IN ALL THIS ???????????????????

CoreOfLive #2 Posted 04 January 2015 - 06:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 32880 battles
  • [UFF-X] UFF-X

Wow calm down. Don't over use caps mate. And second if you want your points to be stable play more team battles. It spreads the Pers.Rating over the games you have played.

And please when complaning use commen sense not caps.:izmena:

Zetika #3 Posted 04 January 2015 - 06:33 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11766 battles
  • [SIEGE] SIEGE
Voting this up: Why: Haters gonna hate.

Jager_MVP #4 Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 60963 battles

View PostCoreOfLive, on 04 January 2015 - 07:12 PM, said:

Wow calm down. Don't over use caps mate. And second if you want your points to be stable play more team battles. It spreads the Pers.Rating over the games you have played.

And please when complaning use commen sense not caps.:izmena:

I am calm :) If i werent I would have used ,,redneck" language that surely would have shown more anger. Then I REALLY DONT THINK I have over used caps. Commen sense has nothing to do with a lot of aspects of this game. If there was commen sense and some logic u and others wouldnt have heard of me, or at least what I have to say. There ar a lot of things really wrong with this game and NO ONE or FEW say it.

The only thing that gives me the right to complain is that I, like many others, PUT MONEY INTO THIS GAME(premium accoun, tanks, etc). I buy a service that doesnt always works correctly. I read the agreement u have to give accept to, but there is no warning or presentation of the issue that I raised !!!

Its like with the cigars. They didnt always have those images with sick people on them and with the warning that u ll get sick from smoking. One day and american sue the company that made a certain cigar brand for nor telling her what can happen if she smokes and won milions of dollars.

I can not dream at night what other ilogical thing WOT will invent and I think others cant too. This is just a warning for others like me who have the decency to think that this is a ,,fair" tought game and the they get screwed :)

Anyway, tks for reading :)

ArkSin #5 Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:42 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7164 battles
so... how did you get 54k battles and where were you for the past 50k battles?

Woody1999 #6 Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:57 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 15919 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

1. Who gives a flying feck about personal rating?

2. Why the caps?

3. You'll win more games with a good team and good communication. Even a bunch of noobs like us in the Dingers seem to win almost all of our team battles simply because we listen to eachother and the FC's have some basic training.

4. Team battles are destined to affect your rating more because they're dependant on skill and organisation, not mostly luck.

5. Calm down, have a nice cup of tea, have a lie down, whatever, before you make a post.

Woody

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users