Low Land Vikings is looking for you!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KeningRedbad #1 Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22586 battles

Hi,

We ask you a few moments of your time to see if our clan might be for you! We are looking for active players for our stronghold.

Low Land Vikings is a international clan with the focus on strongholds/skirmishes. We are looking for players who like to join us in skirmishes. We offer medium division skirmishes. For that, we need players who are online several days a week. Our skirmishes are after 18:00 GMT on weekdays, in the weekends this can be different. When we have more active players (and higher tiers), we can also go for een absolute or champdivision.

Besides the skirmishes, we play in platoons too.

We:
- have no team speak requirements;
- are accepting all kind of rates (wn8/wn7 etc);
- want you too remember its just for fun;
- want you to speak English;
- want you to join teambattles/skirmishes;
- you to have a tier 6+tier 8 heavy/medium tank.

We want a stronghold with skirmishes. If you join the clan, be active in skirmishes when we ask. Not joining teambattles can be a reason to reconsider the membership.

http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/50005192

Edited by artsnjiw, 06 January 2015 - 07:29 AM.

CRYSIS8778 #2 Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20073 battles
  • [SSTW] SSTW
Hello friend I am loking for a clan I am activ player every single day   and my highest tier is 8 indien panzer medium than I have A-44 tier 7 med. and the rest are low tier 4 and 5 becouse I am gaining crew skils. I am loking forward on your replay If you are intrested in other informations about me feel free to ask.

KeningRedbad #3 Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22586 battles
PM sent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users