1800 +/- WN8 player looking for international clan with lots of active TS3 members.

ts3 clan recruitment looking for clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Waffenator #1 Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 10340 battles

Dear recruiting officer, 

Hopefully your clan will offer the following:

1. Minimum tanking standard for members. For example, minimum WN8 or some other quality metrics. 

2. Mature and friendly members. 

3. Policy of no trash talk in game. Clan promotes good sportsmanship. 

4. High levels of activity on TS3 24/7 or almost. (I tank during irregular hours). 

5. International clan. 

Your consideration is much appreciated for the position of tanker in your clan.

1. 95% of my tanking has been solo. I am looking to improve my gameplay by working with others. 

2. I would like to start small with platoons, skirmish, company battles. 

3. A place my son can join as well... he is 16 and a decent tanker. 

4. Would like to be around educated and relatively intelligent people... I get bored with unintelligent people and those who lack basic manners. 

5. At some point...after a number of months of training I hope to be ready for clan wars again. 

A little bit about me...

-I have played this game since beta.

-Used to run a large clan who had deployments on both sides of the pond.

-Not looking for any leadership position besides helping out with recruiting (because it always seems to be so difficult to have active recruiters yet such an essential task for a clan).

-A bit critical theorist, a bit entrepreneur...meaning I complain and then offer solutions...not applied so much to WOT but to life in general. :teethhappy:

Sincerely, 

Wåffænåtør

Edited by Waffenator, 06 January 2015 - 03:13 PM.

Elixraz #2 Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:59 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 174 battles
Cpntacting u in game tommorow! Hope ur online!!

Phakito #3 Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:35 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31031 battles
  • [SG-D] SG-D
photo xnewrecruitmentposter_zps4b33d1cc.jpg     

Strydr_ #4 Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:35 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20196 battles
You sound like a perfect fit for the Defiance Community dude! We pride ourselves on having a friendly Commnity with highly skilled tankers, we have 3 clans so you and your son should be able to find a spot with is no trouble, I'll message you with some more details mate.

La_Lafayette #5 Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:55 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8855 battles
I sent you a PM Mate :).

Fluffy_Bad_Squirrel #6 Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:52 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20091 battles

Dear Waffenator,

How refreshing to read about good manners and sportsmanship.

We offer a mature, no rage, friendly environment and being a father of four I can fully understand where you are coming from. I have to deal with my own children without coming onto TS and dealing with another bunch of 30 year old kids.

Although we are the British Armoured Division we have recruited players from all over Europe into our community.

We consist of three clans with approximately 80% of its members from the British isles the rest are mainly Dutch, German, Norwegian, Danish etc.

BAD-S = Social friendly clan

BAD-1 = CW's  (Introduction to CW's and platooning)

BAD-E = CW's and Team play (Detachments, company's and CW without the rage)

If we have what you are looking for then I would like you to jump on our TS before you decide.

If not then thank you for the informative post and I would like to wish you all the best in your search for a new clan/home.

All the best

Fluffy

Constructive criticism is worth talking about but rage and shouting is the best way out of this clan - Fluffy 

Waffenator #7 Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 10340 battles
Thanks! Appreciate all the replies and offers! Will be joining teamspeak servers over the next few days to assess which clan is the best match. It will be tough work as there are a lot of good options (and I am open for more)...would like to stay with the clan I join for a very long time. 

Waffenator #8 Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:01 AM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 10340 battles
My sincere thanks to all the clans that reached out and offered me an invite...both in this thread and in PM's! It was not an easy decision to choose between them. I have found a good match with the British Armored Division and hope to serve them well. 

Also tagged with ts3, clan, recruitment, looking for clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users