we need you

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

wabatron2000 #1 Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22092 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

We are a newly formed clan that was an off cut from an older clan called APF (armored friendly pixies), we are a happy bunch of people that are very friendly and up for a laugh all the time. however we are looking to take part in clan wars and have a strong fought in strong holds, and in this aspect we will take things very seriously. 

We dot really mind what player level that you are or what stats you have, as long as you are friendly and willing to listen to our commanders and abide by our rules, of witch are only really around when we are doing clan wars, team battles or skirmishes. 

We do have some requirements that must be met in order for you to gain access to the clan. the list of rules are as follows:

- you must have one tier 10 or two tier 9's in your garage  

- you must have access to teamspeak3

- you must be able to play regularly and not go away for long periods of time unannounced 

if you meat all these rules then we will be very happy to accept you into a two week trial period and hopefully then into a full member.

for any extra information please message me in game or on the forums (i am always around) or visit our world of tanks page  http://eu.wargaming....ans/500058945/ 

i hope to hear from you soon!

Wabatron2000

Edited by wabatron2000, 08 January 2015 - 08:50 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users