NO RUSH GAMING

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Angry_Bot #1 Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:43 AM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY

Its that time again folks. We at no rush gaming are once more recruiting :)

We are an English speaking FUN clan looking for English speakers ( not the ones that sit quietly in game and never talk, or find all sorts of daft excuses not to use  our free TeamSpeak . We might be casual, laid back gamers but we are social hand grenades and like to have fun with it. We don't care if you have three tier 10 tanks, or if you've just started playing, all we want from you is that you are adult ( it can get x rated at times ) have TeamSpeak with the appropriate comms device attached and that you use it. Our main player base comes from the UK, but we have Dutch, Norwegian and even colonials from the USA in our little group :).

So if you think you meet the criteria for joining us and we appeal to you then hit us up for an invite..

ps tag collectors and prima donnas need not apply :)

Regards.. Angry_Bot ( Del )

Edited by Angry_Bot, 14 January 2015 - 03:02 AM.

Angry_Bot #2 Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:34 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY
2 new recruits so far, keep em coming :)

Angry_Bot #3 Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:37 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY
we are still looking for new members, grumpy old gits most welcome :) team speak3 is a must though

Angry_Bot #4 Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:29 AM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY

Recruitments going well, but there's always room for a few more members, so what are you waiting for???

Come play with the group who refuse to take themselves or their gaming too seriously .:bush: Day walkers and beardies made most welcome

DarthFelo #5 Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5006 battles
Testing

Angry_Bot #6 Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:36 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY

English speaking, UK based fun orientated clan for Adults with thick skin and a laid back mentality to life and gaming. we take neither seriously nor ourselves for that matter. We feel gaming should be fun, not regimented and that real life takes priority not the tier of tanks you own. If we sound like the group of sociopathic nutters you'd like to do your gaming with then  send in a join request or pm me in game or on here for details.

Happy tanking....Del :child:

Angry_Bot #7 Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:35 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY

good day girls n boys another fine day is apon us in world of tanks :) a day to quest till your hearts content and to share your victories with your fellow clan mates :) what's that you say? no clan mates ? :(

well now's the opportune moment to correct that major fault in your gaming experience :justwait:. We at No Rush Gaming are still recruiting , looking for fellow tankers to join us in the quest to  have fun playing with our little ( and not so little ) tanks.

If you class yourself as  ADULT, have TeamSpeak 3 and are not afraid to use it, along with a warped sense of humour then come join the madhouse  so what are you waiting for ?

Angry_Bot #8 Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:10 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY

Its Monday, so we've all been back to work right, doing the daily grind to make ends meat... time for a bit of tanking fun I hear you say. don't mind if I do :)

Why not come join a group of immature fun loving adults that refuse to take themselves or their gaming too seriously ? You know you want to:izmena:

Come join us on our ts 3 server and have some banter with your tanking. all tastes catered for.

Angry_Bot #9 Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:30 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY
As above but its now Tuesday :)

Angry_Bot #10 Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:01 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY

Hang in their lads n lasses, we are over the hump, the weekend is in sight so lets get down and dirty with some good old fashioned tanking :P

Angry_Bot #11 Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:03 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY

I was driving down the road tonight and got stuck behind a magic tractor....Right before my eyes, it turned into a field :hiding:

Welcome to No Rush Gaming, join the lads n lasses ( yep, we take and have female members too ) who like to have fun, both in game and on our ts3 server

Angry_Bot #12 Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY

WOO HOO, ITS POETS DAY :)

Get your tanking head on ladies, its fun time

Angry_Bot #13 Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:51 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY
Another fun packed weekend is apon us so come join the fun and lets go tank hunting muhahahahahaha

Angry_Bot #14 Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:05 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY
Mondays fast approaching, last chance for some weekend tanking fun, lets get those x3,s done. come join the fun :)

Angry_Bot #15 Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:45 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY

Its Monday, so we've all been back to work right, doing the daily grind to make ends meat... time for a bit of tanking fun I hear you say. don't mind if I do :)

Why not come join a group of immature fun loving adults that refuse to take themselves or their gaming too seriously ? You know you want to:izmena:

Come join us on our ts 3 server and have some banter with your tanking. all tastes catered for.

Angry_Bot #16 Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:32 AM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY

We are an English speaking, UK based fun orientated clan for Adults with thick skin and a laid back mentality to life and gaming. we take neither seriously nor ourselves for that matter. We feel gaming should be fun, not regimented and that real life takes priority not the tier of tanks you own. If we sound like the group of sociopathic nutters you'd like to do your gaming with then  send in a join request or pm me in game or on here for details.( ts3 a must have )

Happy tanking....Del

Angry_Bot #17 Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:21 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY
Happy hump day :) the weekends in sight, dig in for the push towards tanking nirvana , a whole weekend of non stop tanking action with your friends. come join the fun and shenanigans with the No Rush Gaming reprobates. from noobs to vets, we have them all but unlike some other clans we don't care about the level or quantity of tanks you own, we care more about the banter and personality of our members. If this sounds like the sort of clan you'd fit in to then bang in a join request, jump on our ts3 server and let the fun begin :)

Angry_Bot #18 Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:08 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY
Thursday is apon us, as we edge ever closer to the weekend ( not long now ) the No Rush Gaming reprobates prepare for a weekend of battles and laughter in our tight nit community. As our numbers swell, we will be doing more and more, training, coaching ect but most importantly having a giggle or two along the way. If you are an English speaking adult with a fun outlook on life and gaming and are happy to use our ts3 server, then why don't you come join us and relax in your game play within your peer group. interested? then drop us a join request and come see what all the fuss is about

Angry_Bot #19 Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:22 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY

time to platoon up and whine laugh cry and face palm your way through another glorious weekend of world of tanks :) come and join us on our ts3 server for some banter and gaming fun. we take noobs, vets, females, hell we even have colonials from the other side of the pond who play with us. all we have in common is a community spirit ( we all use teamspeak ) and are adults who sometimes act like kids :P . We take neither ourselves or our gaming too seriously much preferring the fun and interaction side of life. If we sound like we fit your bill, then hit us up for a join request and get the party started :P

catcha on the battlefields :bush:

Edited by Angry_Bot, 31 January 2015 - 03:22 PM.

Angry_Bot #20 Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:50 PM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY
So, I was driving down the road with my daughter in the car and we pass a field with horses in it. I said to my daughter, look a flock of horses.. she tuts and says herd of horses. I reply of course ive heard of horses, theres a flock of them in the field :hiding: well if that made you cringe but secretly chuckle inside then No Rush gaming might be the place for you. Find out now by joining up to fight the good fight and crack the bad jokes with likeminded individuals

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users