Issues with Personal Mission Rewards

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

Brynd #1 Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Military Reserve
  • 151 battles

We are aware of an issue with the awarding of Personal Mission rewards (including female crew members and commendations) and our developers are working on a fix.

For your information, we are able to identify all affected cases via our logs. So as soon as the fix is released, we should be able deliver the missing rewards.

We will endeavour to update you when we have more information to share.

Brynd #2 Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Military Reserve
  • 151 battles
We have some new information to share in regards to the female crew members reward. It seems a lack of barrack space may involved in this issue. If you have not experienced this issue yet, please make certain you have space in your barracks before completing the missions. For those already affected, as stated above we should be able to deliver missing rewards once the fix is in place.

Wizard68 #3 Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19201 battles
  • [BM8] BM8
I am not getting the cash rewards for completed missions???

PoIestar #4 Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:04 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 30789 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Did you discover this yourself or did somebody actually got issues with his reward? That must be a hell of a no-life player to get a reward so soon ;)

Anyway good work, hope you can get a definite confirmation.

tingerz610 #5 Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8288 battles
  • [BYOB] BYOB

Issues ive experienced so far:

1) The mission completion window that pops up after battles is entirely blank including the buttons.

2) The mission rewards (If Credits) do not appear in the "Detailed report" window of the battle results screen, as a result unless you know how much you had before the battle, you cannot be certain that you have been paid at all.

3) There are discrepencies between missions where the phrases "Damage" and "Destroy" are used, e.g. for one mission I was awarded for simply damaging the gun, whereas in another with the same fulfilment requirements, I wasn't rewarded for damaging the gun (TD-2 was a particular "Highlight"). Furthermore it would be useful to inform players that Damaging and/or Destroying tracks does NOT count towards the mission objectives.

Regards

thed4nger #6 Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15683 battles
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA

View Posttingerz610, on 16 January 2015 - 07:34 PM, said:

1) The mission completion window that pops up after battles is entirely blank including the buttons.

2) The mission rewards (If Credits) do not appear in the "Detailed report" window of the battle results screen, as a result unless you know how much you had before the battle, you cannot be certain that you have been paid at all.

3) There are discrepencies between missions where the phrases "Damage" and "Destroy" are used, e.g. for one mission I was awarded for simply damaging the gun, whereas in another with the same fulfilment requirements, I wasn't rewarded for damaging the gun (TD-2 was a particular "Highlight"). Furthermore it would be useful to inform players that Damaging and/or Destroying tracks does NOT count towards the mission objectives.

Regards

for your first question the awnser is easy Update XVM.

tingerz610 #7 Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8288 battles
  • [BYOB] BYOB

View Postthed4nger, on 16 January 2015 - 06:38 PM, said:

for your first question the awnser is easy Update XVM.

Thank you :-)

Zeds_Dead #8 Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:21 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 21994 battles
I'm trying to complete LT-4 (damage tracks) I've clearly done this meeting the objectives yet it's not being awarded at the end of the battle, whats going on?

Shade1982 #9 Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19503 battles
  • [T_TR] T_TR

View Posttingerz610, on 16 January 2015 - 07:34 PM, said:

Regards

Unless tracks are specifically noted (SPG-5).

Alexius89 #10 Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 36696 battles
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that personal missions are just to hard, many of them for the first campaign just seems to difficult for an average player like myself.

Kurgan_wolf #11 Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:11 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 21814 battles
  • [RAWRS] RAWRS

The Missions seem to be bugged overall... I just did LT-9, which has the Condition "Spot 2 Enemy Vehicles or damage their Tracks"  Had a battle, spottet 3 Enemys, we won... and nothing happend.

Same with Mission 7: "spot an arty and assist in destroying it"  spottet and damaged, but not destroyed. but the mission was still awarded.

So either way the missions are buggy or the descriptions are not accurate enough.

Also, the point of the missions being too hard is kind of true... for a tier 5 tank, the final missions are mostly only manageable in high tiers, like LT-15, 4K spotting damage. i did manage 3.5 in a tier 10 battle, but tell me, how this should be possible in tiers 4 to 6?

DisorderZ55 #12 Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4030 battles
  • [NATOA] NATOA
Yeah,  TD 2 aimed fire, states damage 1 module or 1 crew member of an enemy vehicle

end of match
damaged the ammo rack and track,
Destroyed the tracks as well

hasnt been awarded

skyfall_oo7 #13 Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27326 battles
  • [OT_YU] OT_YU
i have a problem with tank destroyer mission. No matter what I do, it won't complete. It's the mission number 2 where you need to damage one module or injure a crew member, I did it several times, still not completed. Please fix it

Turtle_Team #14 Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27077 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Postskyfall_oo7, on 16 January 2015 - 10:16 PM, said:

i have a problem with tank destroyer mission. No matter what I do, it won't complete. It's the mission number 2 where you need to damage one module or injure a crew member, I did it several times, still not completed. Please fix it

I had same problem then injured crew and a module in one mission and it completed. I think it is worded wrong and you have to do both

illumin4tus #15 Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13762 battles

On SPG-4 I destroyed two lights not just one and didn't get the mission awarded :(

Never gonna happen again...

PoIestar #16 Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:38 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 30789 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Erm OK, I tried to complete LT-7: Artillery Hunter, and this happened: 

The mission says:

-Spot an enemy SPG and assist your allies to destroy it.

So I spotted him, did 230 spotting damage to him, and didn't get the mission.

What did I do wrong?

Ambiorix1032 #17 Posted 17 January 2015 - 03:33 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4292 battles

View PostBrynd, on 16 January 2015 - 06:54 PM, said:

We have some new information to share in regards to the female crew members reward. It seems a lack of barrack space may involved in this issue. If you have not experienced this issue yet, please make certain you have space in your barracks before completing the missions. For those already affected, as stated above we should be able to deliver missing rewards once the fix is in place.

I love what you guys are trying to do here but I was wondering why did you guys force everyone to do the same missions?

I'm a medium tank driver I respect heavy,light and arty drivers but I just don't enjoy playing one of these categories.

So why are we forced to play the other classes if you don't like driving them?

So again I'm not ranting but praising this new part of the game encouraging people to drive a vehicle like they should be driving it. But at the same time you have people who don't play like playing with a heavy,medium, light or an arty.

Maybe give us the option to choose for wich reward tank we want to go?

viciu_razvi #18 Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28508 battles
  • [S-GUN] S-GUN

nobody make damage on my spot wat is hapening ? y spot 1 rhm in 2 seconds he is dead and only 153 damage on my spot wtf??

Edited by viciu_razvi, 18 January 2015 - 01:45 PM.

Sgt_McDuff #19 Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2928 battles

Personal mission TD-12

Primary:
Cause damage to an enemy before they damage any of your allies

Secondary:
Win the battle

I have caused the first damage in the game, in the whole game more than three times
I have caused damage to the yolo scouts, mediums and heavies crossing the fields of Siegfried line, 
Malinovka, Fiery Salient and Stalingrad and SO I YOLO'ed Himmeldorf for first blood.

in all cases we have also won the match, but for some reason this mission will not 
complete.

I have reset the mission, and started again and still the same result, I cannot progress

through to the next mission.

I honestly suspect a bug at this point because I have done this mission in so many permutations 

I fail to see that is it I'm missing in regards to completing this mission. 

Edited by Sgt_McDuff, 18 January 2015 - 08:27 PM.

tingerz610 #20 Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:59 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8288 battles
  • [BYOB] BYOB

View PostJohnny_M41A_, on 16 January 2015 - 10:23 PM, said:

I had same problem then injured crew and a module in one mission and it completed. I think it is worded wrong and you have to do both

You don't have to do both, but you do have to DESTROY and not just damage a module and that is where it is worded incorrectly. I finally got it completed by destroying the enemy fuel tank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users