Looking for English Speaking Clan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

__MAKO__ #1 Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:45 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 58279 battles

Where do i start....I am English and looking for a clan for normal  platooning, platooning for the Missions and Specials, CW etc.

I am not an individual who really takes any notice or cares about my stats, I play the game to my best ability and learn from my mistakes (and there have been many of them :-))

I would like the clan to be around about my skill level or better so i can continue to improve.

I am on every day and have TS though I can not use it before 6pm GMT (though i do play before 6pm but dont want to disturb family etc) i am on to midnight every night or a little later at weekends.

If you want more information please contact me.

Thanks

__MAKO__

n00b #2 Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 36586 battles

View Post__MAKO__, on 16 January 2015 - 10:45 PM, said:

Where do i start....I am English and looking for a clan for normal  platooning, platooning for the Missions and Specials, CW etc.

I am not an individual who really takes any notice or cares about my stats, I play the game to my best ability and learn from my mistakes (and there have been many of them :-))

I would like the clan to be around about my skill level or better so i can continue to improve.

I am on every day and have TS though I can not use it before 6pm GMT (though i do play before 6pm but dont want to disturb family etc) i am on to midnight every night or a little later at weekends.

If you want more information please contact me.

Thanks

__MAKO__

[WTE] was founded for the following ideals, to unite like minded, friendly players who wish to work together to achieve victory.
[WTE] is an international clan with members from all over world.
We are currently working towards being active in clan wars and are looking for more people with the right requirements to strengthen the clan wars team.

we have a teamspeak 
62.133.17.14 pw is 1652

just hope in and have a look around isf you like it

Rimmer_WarMashinerija #3 Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:06 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Diplomat
  • 48168 battles
Send u a PM and will contact u in game today when i get on :)

HARDasNAIL5 #4 Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:37 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 41000 battles
  • [-HLX-] -HLX-
will pm you in game :honoring:

VDMMAN #5 Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7335 battles

Check us out brother http://outcastrebel.com we are not much about skill but more of having fun but keep in mind that the stats our not always right due to random battles recently proving us in the fun cup we finish top 64 out of over 2000 team 

our recruitment thread http://forum.worldof...-is-recruiting/

See you on the field

Later 

Fguri #6 Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:43 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 49261 battles

We, the 116TH, are an international, tight-knit group of players who have plenty of experience in both casual and competitive environments (all the active players who partook i the last CW campaign got the reward tank). We are currently looking to expand our roster. At the moment we are focusing primarily on platooning, especially now that there are the Individual Missions to do, though we can do other clan activities if necessary.

The 116TH is made up of good players who always strive to improve, and we are looking for able players with the same mindset.

We have our own website with forum, as well as our own TS server.

Should you feel you'd make a good fit in the 116TH, feel free to check us out on www.116thpanzer.com.

Good luck on the battlefield! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users