Jump to content


Clan 2000+wn8 to adopt me


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

fnell #1 Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:01 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17888 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    03-04-2012

 HY Need a clan with wn8 2000+ who can adopt me on they`r TS3 so i can platoon and ocasionally stronghold. So i can improve as a player and learn for players far better then, me until i have the stats to join in. 

My story short, WoT was a side game for me until 2014 when a joined a romanian clan ACSA and i loved CW, ESL and stronghold..(and did some FC with some good results) but still need more to learn. WN8 is low , hard to grind with stock tanks and........ well need to learn more.

Have Amx 50B, E100, Foch 155, Bchat , and tier IX: is-8, wz HT, obj 430 II, t -54 and tier 9 french arty.

My plan is geting the tier IX into X, then playing for stats / learning the tier X tanks . So if any clan's out there who idk wanna have fun and teach a  27y, romanian young doctor how to become o WoT killing machine please do. :) I wanna know how it is to play with the best. TY

http://www.wotinfo.net/en/recent?playerid=502645283&server=EU 


Edited by fnell, 20 January 2015 - 03:18 PM.


niePlaczNoobie #2 Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:20 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4963 battles
  • 80
  • [HHPL] HHPL
  • Member since:
    02-01-2012
Well you are saying you wanne join a clan that has WN8 off 2000 your stats are 1100 and a recent off 1700, I don't wanne sound rude but no clan off  a wn8 off 2000 is going too acsapted you.
So my advice would be search for a clan a round 1500 wn8

good luck on the search 

Edited by General_A_Lincoln, 20 January 2015 - 03:24 PM.


Rimmer_WarMashinerija #3 Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 48727 battles
  • 722
  • Member since:
    09-01-2011
So if i get u right,you are looking for clan with over 2000k wn8 to help u improve yourself?? M8 you need a bootcamp or academy... Because if u in 15k battles didnt learn how to play your tanks and improve yourself hmmm.... You will hard get better start without bootcamp... This is my advice.. Start playng your tier 10-s and deal more dmg pls..

fnell #4 Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:27 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17888 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    03-04-2012
Dudes i DON'T WANNA JOIN A CLAN! ?Just Wanna find ppl with HIGH SKILL'S who i can talk, platoon and play with TO learn how to think the game. Cause i know where to shoot or how to angle/sidescrape/protect allies etc but smth is missing from my chain of thoughts. I can only improve if a strong clan accept me on ts3 and do a charity thing to learn me, Or a strong academy with purpose is to creat good players for strong clans  And  MAYBE if i get my stats up i can join if not...not  THAT'S ALL

Edited by fnell, 20 January 2015 - 03:31 PM.


Rimmer_WarMashinerija #5 Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 48727 battles
  • 722
  • Member since:
    09-01-2011

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/1563-platoons-companies/

Go there and look maybe there you will found someone who want to teach u :) Im not tryng to tell u something bad or troll you.. Just tryng to help you :)



fnell #6 Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:34 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17888 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    03-04-2012

View PostCpt_Gajnicar, on 20 January 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

So if i get u right,you are looking for clan with over 2000k wn8 to help u improve yourself?? M8 you need a bootcamp or academy... Because if u in 15k battles didnt learn how to play your tanks and improve yourself hmmm.... You will hard get better start without bootcamp... This is my advice.. Start playng your tier 10-s and deal more dmg pls..

 

Hard to find there ppl with high skill who are online when i am , that's why im looking for a clan....more ppl, more ideas, more platooning

Rimmer_WarMashinerija #7 Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:35 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 48727 battles
  • 722
  • Member since:
    09-01-2011

View Postfnell, on 20 January 2015 - 03:34 PM, said:

 

Hard to find there ppl with high skill who are online when i am , that's why im looking for a clan....more ppl, more ideas, more platooning

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/361376-featured-clan-the-specialist-global-tank-academy-sgta/ Try to contact someone from that clan :)

fnell #8 Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:41 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17888 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    03-04-2012

View PostCpt_Gajnicar, on 20 January 2015 - 03:35 PM, said:

 

I appreciate the effort but they seem a dead clan and wn8 is so low :(

RaeudigerRonny #9 Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:46 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 26323 battles
  • 4,744
  • Member since:
    09-04-2013
Go to the Ingame-Channel "Stronk Plutons". Platoon with better Player/good Rerolls. Sometimes even with Ts.

fnell #10 Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:52 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17888 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    03-04-2012

View PostDomstadtkerl, on 20 January 2015 - 03:46 PM, said:

Go to the Ingame-Channel "Stronk Plutons". Platoon with better Player/good Rerolls. Sometimes even with Ts.

 

Good tip TY...but there are 2 channels Stronk Plutons and Stronk Plutons 2000+ (will this ones play with me?)

moogu #11 Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14584 battles
  • 159
  • [BG_WP] BG_WP
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012

OP , you have 15k battles , what the hell do you still wanna learn about this game? , in 15k battles you should know about map tactics , awareness , weakspots etc.... you're just a player who can't improve , even if you play with better players you're still gonna suck cause that's you.

 

I don't understand people with that amount of battles and having such low stats



fnell #12 Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:16 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17888 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    03-04-2012

View Postmoogu, on 20 January 2015 - 04:01 PM, said:

OP , you have 15k battles , what the hell do you still wanna learn about this game? , in 15k battles you should know about map tactics , awareness , weakspots etc.... you're just a player who can't improve , even if you play with better players you're still gonna suck cause that's you.

 

I don't understand people with that amount of battles and having such low stats

 

I know map tectiks and weakspots but i can't learn team play, how to think in certain situation...why you heff to be mad?

moogu #13 Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14584 battles
  • 159
  • [BG_WP] BG_WP
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012

View Postfnell, on 20 January 2015 - 03:16 PM, said:

 

I know map tectiks and weakspots but i can't learn team play, how to think in certain situation...why you heff to be mad?

 

I've never been in a clan , never did platooning , yet still i know how to play and what to do in certain situations , just watch guides on youtube , watch streamers playing WoT , be more aware of your surroundings... do more damage each battle and your stats will increase.

 

What the hell bro , you have Battles survived: 22.73% .... you yolo much ? no wonder you do less damage and you get lower stats. Don't get me wrong by camping , you need to know when to go and when to camp a bit. I don't know how to explain to you , find yourself like I did , no one helped me to increase my stats.


Edited by moogu, 20 January 2015 - 04:45 PM.


RaeudigerRonny #14 Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:52 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 26323 battles
  • 4,744
  • Member since:
    09-04-2013

Or just reroll and buy an IS-6. 

 

Regarding your questions about the channels. I dont know, but i guess one of them is with a password. So use the other open one. Always lots of people (sometimes friendly, sometimes not, just like always ;)). At least when i used the channel it was a great way to create contacts to solid players.



fnell #15 Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:57 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17888 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    03-04-2012
Got an is-6 and a panther 8.8 both great. dont like reroll even it's they easy way to get fast high wn8 account

Codaine #16 Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:09 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12506 battles
  • 36
  • Member since:
    12-13-2013

i think its poor to see that many of you guys are flaming on him, yes his requirments are maybe a bit wierd and  high......  but still he is willing to learn.

 

And unlike some of you talented players, some need to be pointed at there wrongs before they see it, 

 

fnell: my advise to you is to checkout the video's of Quickybaby, and others players like him. you will learn your first steps there to become a better player.

 

 

 

 


Edited by Bittersweet_love, 20 January 2015 - 05:10 PM.


danuttah #17 Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:54 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 54871 battles
  • 324
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    08-01-2010

View Postmoogu, on 20 January 2015 - 04:01 PM, said:

OP , you have 15k battles , what the hell do you still wanna learn about this game? , in 15k battles you should know about map tactics , awareness , weakspots etc.... you're just a player who can't improve , even if you play with better players you're still gonna suck cause that's you.

 

I don't understand people with that amount of battles and having such low stats

 

This mate, is utter tosh. Yes, he should know about the basics, however, there is so much more in this game that you can learn from better players, be it playing with them and watching them. I reckon that this chap could easily start pulling 2k+ WN8 with a little guidance.

 

The above said, perhaps the OP should set his aims slightly lower to start off with, even in a clan with a 1.8k WN8 average he's going to find vastly better players then himself to learn from.



moogu #18 Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:32 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14584 battles
  • 159
  • [BG_WP] BG_WP
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012

View Postdanuttah, on 20 January 2015 - 04:54 PM, said:

 

This mate, is utter tosh. Yes, he should know about the basics, however, there is so much more in this game that you can learn from better players, be it playing with them and watching them. I reckon that this chap could easily start pulling 2k+ WN8 with a little guidance.

 

The above said, perhaps the OP should set his aims slightly lower to start off with, even in a clan with a 1.8k WN8 average he's going to find vastly better players then himself to learn from.

 

i cri evrytiem when i see players in my team with 10k - 20k+ battles with orange or even dark red stats

fnell #19 Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:00 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17888 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    03-04-2012

View PostBittersweet_love, on 20 January 2015 - 05:09 PM, said:

i think its poor to see that many of you guys are flaming on him, yes his requirments are maybe a bit wierd and  high......  but still he is willing to learn.

 

And unlike some of you talented players, some need to be pointed at there wrongs before they see it, 

 

fnell: my advise to you is to checkout the video's of Quickybaby, and others players like him. you will learn your first steps there to become a better player.

 

 

 

 

 

thx for understanding me

Elixraz #20 Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:15 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 174 battles
  • 404
  • Member since:
    04-01-2014
Hey m8, 50b u say, I knpow that the AMX50b is a hard tank to play, and finnaly i do manage to play it and get over 3300 damage every game. If you want to play some games with me i can show you some spots on maps, how to play it etc. Ill contact u in game as well .




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users