Big adventage

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kikimerkat #1 Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 43759 battles

Sorry for off topic but here is the most popular place on forum. 

Hi everyone. I have one important information for u. Esl admin teams give us big adventige, what is not fail at all but who cares lets use it. Now according the rules, u can ask restart even one second before u spot enemy tanks. So use ur imagination... Steppes map, just rush with one light and second before u will spot, say restart and easy spot all their tanks. If enemy, ofc dont accept ur restart, its even better for u cuz u will have free win! That how The Wild Bunch got lose in last Go4Wot tournament! And just to prove my words:
FoaMeA
#2 | 25/01/15 17:26
Hello kikimerkat,

No matter what your opponent is doing, if they are requesting a restart as the rules say, you need to restart. The restart reason does not matter.

I ll give ss everyone to have proof, when u want to use this legal cheat! In full conversation u can see that i explained FoaMeA that they spotted us few seconds before asked for restart. Also link of replays are there and u can see there wasn't any reason for restart.

Jostra_DaGOD #2 Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18265 battles
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
His english skills are improoving , i didnt expect Foamea to respond u xD

Edited by The_Legacy_Of_Majstora, 25 January 2015 - 06:41 PM.

Mrakar #3 Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:10 AM

Lieutenant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 33940 battles

Advantage* :P

And yea i saw what happend, watched the replay. I played couple of times against that team and they were always fair and respectfull. However this time they made mistake. 

If they saw their player disconected they should have stopped and write "restart", and not write restart and drive forward into cap and spot you. This way they know your defensive positions and can adjust, even if that wasnt their attention. If only disconnected player crossed over (because he pressed 3xR) it would be ok, but he was only one that didnt drive forward as i saw. And also, you could report them for insulting. As i already said, when we played against them they were fair and respectfull, but this time they made mistake and this is wrong decission.  

If this is the rule, it can be abused all the time, and it promotes unfair play, so i think admins should think about it once again.

Muppe_SPALE #4 Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 34676 battles
  • [SPALE] SPALE

You should just use unfair enemies as your own advantage. When they scout your positions using that unfair trick, you go for next round and do something else, predicting what your opponent will do while they know your old positions.

Edited by Muppe_SPALE, 26 January 2015 - 12:45 PM.

kikimerkat #5 Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 43759 battles

View PostMrakar, on 26 January 2015 - 09:10 AM, said:

Advantage* :P

And yea i saw what happend, watched the replay. I played couple of times against that team and they were always fair and respectfull. However this time they made mistake. 

If they saw their player disconected they should have stopped and write "restart", and not write restart and drive forward into cap and spot you. This way they know your defensive positions and can adjust, even if that wasnt their attention. If only disconnected player crossed over (because he pressed 3xR) it would be ok, but he was only one that didnt drive forward as i saw. And also, you could report them for insulting. As i already said, when we played against them they were fair and respectfull, but this time they made mistake and this is wrong decission.  

If this is the rule, it can be abused all the time, and it promotes unfair play, so i think admins should think about it once again.

no one was disconected from their team. They said game frozen, whatever that means. Even in that ''game frozen'', he moved few times his turret. But this biggest problem is that FoaMeA doesn't know his rules. He said: '' U dont need reason for asking restart and u can ask restart even one second before spot enemy vehicles". Funny part is that in his rules for restart u need to have any problem if u want to ask for restart. But if u ask FoaMea, reason for restart is even if ur [edited](medical word,not swearing) goes sideway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users