Problem Adobe Flash Player

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Sojuz_27 #1 Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14921 battles
Hello.
Since i have downloaded and installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player named "FP 16 for Firefox - NPAPI" i have had serious problems using my browser. Often the internet pages take some longer time to open and mouse orders are quite slow to apply, most interestingly sometimes the browser freezes for half a minute. I have noted that this problem maybe interests also World of Tanks: some games take really too long to load, but this seems to be random, however it has begun to happen with this new Adobe version. Now, when i uninstall this version things return to normality, however i am no more allowed to watch videos on Facebook, which is troublesome for me.
My final question is: have you too encountered this problem? How can i solve it? Is it possible to install a previous version of the Flash Player (they won't allow me to do this on their download page)?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Sojuz_27, 26 January 2015 - 11:17 AM.

TsundereWaffle #2 Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26901 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
I also use Firefox and the latest version of flash player but I don't seem to have any problems. Sometimes it takes some time to load pages and firefox just freezes but I think that the cause of that is my laptop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users